Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Raw chicken crawls off restaurant table

Still Waters

First if that indeed was chicken, its dangerous to serve it raw because of salmonella poisoning. Secondly, I find it hard to believe a raw chicken would do that, given the nerves have already been removed and severed.  

15 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I have seen this happen with freshly killed and cut up Squid, the legs crawl all over the place. But I have never seen a piece of meat move like that. There must be something attached making it move.

Yes. Fishing twine. 

I went as far back as I could in 10 minutes, on the source material, apparently it is frogs legs, and was actually a reposted video from a comedy Asian site to Instagram and then misleadingly reported as an eyewitness account 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I went as far back as I could in 10 minutes, on the source material, apparently it is frogs legs, and was actually a reposted video from a comedy Asian site to Instagram and then misleadingly reported as an eyewitness account 

Well researched @Kismit ! 

But.. frogs legs ? Are you SURE ? They seem awfully large for frogs legs ? 

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Well researched @Kismit ! 

But.. frogs legs ? Are you SURE ? They seem awfully large for frogs legs ? 

Depends on the legs. They are sized by count. 6-8 legs per pound, 4-6 legs per pound, 2-4 legs per pound. Been a very long time, but I've had legs as big as what's in the video.

Not as fresh as what's in the video though, blech. That meat is a bit too green for my taste, lol.

I like frog legs... tastes like chicken...

On 7/25/2019 at 9:09 PM, Orphalesion said:

Well it must have been really fresh then, freshly butchered meat often spasms, as the article points out.

Yeah, kinda like when you kill a snake and it keeps twisting for what seems like ages.

Never been a fan of cook-it-yourself restaurants...

Me either.  I'm not wasting my time going out to dinner if it's not gonna be cooked for me.  Might as well save my money and cook at home! :lol: