Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams

docyabut2

Use to represent dreams :) when you dream of being in a house or a building, it is a self analyze.In a vehicle it means traveling. Going in the bath rooms means a cleaning out. In schools it means learning. All dreams are self analyze and most are just suggestions of all crazy stuff . And then there `s OFB dreams :) Dreams one got up and went the bathroom,  but peed the bed:):):) I can  reading most dreams")")   

• Like 1

I dreamed someone was trying to convince me they could analyze my dreams on an internet board.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/29/2019 at 2:40 AM, docyabut2 said:

give me out a dream

I'll give you a dream to analyse. 

I have this dream a lot. I'm in what looks like a place of learning. The building is big and beautiful, the shelves are filled with books and I have this beautiful volume in front of me, leather bound and studied with jewels. When I awoke to find it was just a dream I was very sad to discover that the book didn't belong to me. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RoseDancer said:

I have this dream a lot. I'm in what looks like a place of learning. The building is big and beautiful, the shelves are filled with books and I have this beautiful volume in front of me, leather bound and studied with jewels. When I awoke to find it was just a dream I was very sad to discover that the book didn't belong to me. 

I think you are trying to find the pasts in your life, self analyze.

For years I have dreamed I just acquired a mansion. They are always beautiful, but many repairs have to be made. 

Usually there is very little space that’s actually live-able. I sent up camp there and begin to take inventory of the things I have to fix. Go room to room wondering how the hell im going to fix so much damage. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 3:55 PM, ScotDeerie said:

I dreamed someone was trying to convince me they could analyze my dreams on an internet board.

Disclaimer: I don't interpret other people's dreams, but some dream motifs and characters are dreamt by many people, and I sometimes recognize those motifs and characters. I might be able to tell you what several people who have dreamt dreams like yours have thought about their dreams, but only you can decide whether that has anything to do with your personal dream.

On 10/11/2019 at 2:20 PM, RoseDancer said:

Actually it does in a way. Do you open the book? Try to read it? There's a meme that dreamers can't read in the dream, but my own experience is sometimes I can and sometimes not. Since the dream recurs, it's a good guess that you're being prompted to do something in the dream ... maybe the something else is opening the book, reading it, figuring out where it belongs on the shelves ... something like that.

14 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

For years I have dreamed I just acquired a mansion. They are always beautiful, but many repairs have to be made. 

Usually there is very little space that’s actually live-able. I sent up camp there and begin to take inventory of the things I have to fix. Go room to room wondering how the hell im going to fix so much damage

Aw come on. You of all people know that one; it's the only one all the dream dictionaries get right.

• Like 1

I had not noticed this thread till now, I will take up docyabut's challenge to "give me out a dream". I haven't had this dream for a little while, but it has repeated many times, with more or less similar "plot" features. It always involves fish for sale, but also other kinds of seafood, too, at times. It is being sold at a shop, or in a market. I am initially attracted by what seems a wide selection, look among it for good seafood to buy, but invariably find that while there is a superficial resemblance to merchantable product, it is then noticed to be, uniformly, all inferior species that are basically inedible, and should not be being sold. There is sometimes the sense that this "seafood" is from deep waters, previously unfished. I am often left feeling a sense of anger at the vendors, for foisting this "rubbish" on the public. Any ideas  ?

19 minutes ago, eight bits said:

Aw come on. You of all people know that one; it's the only one all the dream dictionaries get right.

Yeah I know it. I’m all messed up lol

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2019 at 4:20 AM, RoseDancer said:

My initial feeling about this, that you are perhaps disappointed that you did not get a better education, especially a formal one. The knowledge that might be contained in the book learning, doesn't belong to you. But that might not be "you" at all, obviously I don't know your history.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Usually there is very little space that’s actually live-able. I sent up camp there and begin to take inventory of the things I have to fix. Go room to room wondering how the hell im going to fix so much damage. 

The house does seem to represent the dreamer, I have dreamt of finding many intriguing nooks in my house, that are not there when I wake up !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Habitat said:

The house does seem to represent the dreamer, I have dreamt of finding many intriguing nooks in my house, that are not there when I wake up !

Interesting 

15 hours ago, eight bits said:

Actually it does in a way. Do you open the book? Try to read it? There's a meme that dreamers can't read in the dream, but my own experience is sometimes I can and sometimes not. Since the dream recurs, it's a good guess that you're being prompted to do something in the dream ... maybe the something else is opening the book, reading it, figuring out where it belongs on the shelves ... something like that.

Thank you for your reply.

I didn't open it but I was in aw of it, it felt very special and important. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Yeah I know it. I’m all messed up lol

On the negative side you're messed up. On the positive side you're working hard to fix everything.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Habitat said:

I had not noticed this thread till now, I will take up docyabut's challenge to "give me out a dream". I haven't had this dream for a little while, but it has repeated many times, with more or less similar "plot" features. It always involves fish for sale, but also other kinds of seafood, too, at times. It is being sold at a shop, or in a market. I am initially attracted by what seems a wide selection, look among it for good seafood to buy, but invariably find that while there is a superficial resemblance to merchantable product, it is then noticed to be, uniformly, all inferior species that are basically inedible, and should not be being sold. There is sometimes the sense that this "seafood" is from deep waters, previously unfished. I am often left feeling a sense of anger at the vendors, for foisting this "rubbish" on the public. Any ideas  ?

Something 'fishy' is going on in your life or someone is behaving fishy. Don't believe everything you see or hear. 

3 hours ago, RoseDancer said:

On the negative side you're messed up. On the positive side you're working hard to fix everything.

Yep, and to keep looking on the glass is half full side, the parts of the place that weren’t damaged, were amazing.