Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Game Of Thrones' prequel pilot has been shot

Still Waters

The 'Game Of Thrones' Prequel Pilot Has Been Shot. Here's What You Need To Know

We don't even have a title yet, but excitement is building

https://www.esquire.com/uk/culture/a28507007/the-game-of-thrones-prequel-everything-we-know/

I haven't copied anything from the article so no spoilers given. If you're happy to know more just click on the link.

• Like 2

I've got to admit, I lost interest in the tv show somewhere between season 2 to 3.  I did try to keep watching them but it was so different to the books I just ended giving up on it.  I even went back to watch the end of the seasons but nope, still didn't do it for me. My hope is that GRRM gets his butt into gear and writes as I've enjoyed the books far more than the tv series version and I don't feel the least bit excited about any sort of spin-off based upon it either.  I feel awful saying this, as I know there are a lot of fans there, but I simply cannot get into it.  It is what it is, I guess. Each to their own. :mellow: 

Edited by pixiii

Season 4 was the last good season of Game of Thrones, everything after that was garbage.

With this prequel....eh....my enthusiasm is very limited. First they set it thousands of years before the show (so realistically, and in canon, we'd have to be watching Bronze age people who have next to nothing in common with he Westeros we know) and then they center it around the "ancient Starks" Wow, another several season of cursty bearded guys wearing black standing around in the snow. I'm soooooooooooooooo exited :rolleyes:

Right now I think it will basically be watered down Game of Thrones.