Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zac Bagans Buys LaBianca House

susieice

The house where the Manson family murdered Leno and Rosemary LaBianca wasn't up for sale very long before Zac Bagans bought it. He says he was drawn to it because most of it is still original to what it was and the events that happened there.He supposedly paid $1.98 million for it.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/las-vegan-zak-bagans-buying-house-tied-to-1969-manson-murders-1810748/

https://www.newsweek.com/ghost-adventures-host-zak-bagans-buys-charles-manson-murder-house-1451304

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Not only is he a con-artist. He has no couth either. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Agreed Piney. August 9th/10th will be the 50th anniversary of the murders. I think he's definitely out to use this. A "special" episode. Putting this house up for sale fell right into his hands. What is he going to do with this house after that? Some think the Halloween show will be taped there. It's horrible to cash in like this on what happened to those poor people there.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, susieice said:

Agreed Piney. August 9th/10th will be the 50th anniversary of the murders. I think he's definitely out to use this. A "special" episode. Putting this house up for sale fell right into his hands. What is he going to do with this house after that? Some think the Halloween show will be taped there. It's horrible to cash in like this on what happened to those poor people there.

I consider those haunted prison and asylum attractions revolting. If he turns this into "entertainment" he' s a real piece of crap. 

• Like 2

I can't believe the things he claims are from Manson that he has in that museum. The hospital gown he died in complete with body fluids? Why would the prison or the hospital even allow that to be taken or sold? Maybe the grandson gave him access to ashes and bone fragments.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2019 at 3:29 AM, susieice said:

I can't believe the things he claims are from Manson that he has in that museum. The hospital gown he died in complete with body fluids? Why would the prison or the hospital even allow that to be taken or sold? Maybe the grandson gave him access to ashes and bone fragments.

Oh my!  I was just browsing through youtube last night and I don't know how it came up in my feed but I clicked on an interview of Manson's son and I was super surprised to hear that people bought Manson's ashes and used them in tattoo's and paintings and I was like what the heck?  He mentions it at 6:45 in this interview. I don't particularly agree with the son's take on his father but each to their own. 

I had no idea Zac had that much money tbh.  I haven't seen his show in many years now and I didn't know he was still filming.  I hope he's not going to exploit that home, but I'm guessing he will.  Anything to make a buck and keep yourself relevant.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pixiii said:

Oh my!  I was just browsing through youtube last night and I don't know how it came up in my feed but I clicked on an interview of Manson's son and I was super surprised to hear that people bought Manson's ashes and used them in tattoo's and paintings and I was like what the heck?  He mentions it at 6:45 in this interview. I don't particularly agree with the son's take on his father but each to their own. 

I had no idea Zac had that much money tbh.  I haven't seen his show in many years now and I didn't know he was still filming.  I hope he's not going to exploit that home, but I'm guessing he will.  Anything to make a buck and keep yourself relevant.

I didn't know Ghost Adventures paid that well either but it's been on for years. He wrote a couple of books and has a museum in Las Vegas. He lives in Las Vegas too. I can't imagine why else he'd buy this house. Especially at that kind of a price. I wonder what he intends to do with it after he's done filming.

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 1