Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

status update

GLCsector3295

How does one access the status update feature and make a posting to it? I looked in the profile/content settings and can not find anything.

• Like 1

You had your status update option disabled. I've enabled it for you, it should work now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

There is a menu option "+Create", click on that.  It has Status & Topic

If you use the updates section, remember to click on the settings cog (top right) and enable Rich Text, otherwise there are things you won't see.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 7/26/2019 at 1:06 PM, Still Waters said:

You had your status update option disabled. I've enabled it for you, it should work now.

I'm disabled mentally, and I don't remember disabling it voluntarily. Maybe by accident, since I tinker without thinking or seeing first. Probably it's just my weakness in this modern world, as I'm more of an old fashion analog guy, rather than a virtual digital one. Typically, and habitually, to pull things down I need to use my hands instead of a mouse, I'm old fashion but not by choice, as time decided that for me, my age. But I managed to pull down the +create menu, as suggested, with a click of the mouse, but the two choices I see available to me are, Topic and Blog entry. 

Can you please enable it for me too? Unless I'm able to access my status for updating, but I can't find my way around to find it.

Thanks Still Waters.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Pettytalk Yours should work now too.

You were looking in the wrong place. It's the 'Edit Profile' tab you needed to click on.