Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2019 Fantasy Football and College Pick'em

BrooklynGuy

10 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

I was hoping you'd get in,guess i gotta get my revenge in the pro leagues on ya lol

We are going to have another pick'em this year also if you're interested in a lil revenge of your own ;)

I'll be in.

I haven't been on here much.   I got a new work laptop and I have no idea what my password for this site is.   So I tried to get it reset, but the email the site sends me to do it has a link that doesn't work.

So the only time I check in is on the home desktop that I don't use a whole lot. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I'll be in.

I haven't been on here much.   I got a new work laptop and I have no idea what my password for this site is.   So I tried to get it reset, but the email the site sends me to do it has a link that doesn't work.

So the only time I check in is on the home desktop that I don't use a whole lot. 

Ok man good to hear...

Hell i don't sign in on here much anymore anyways,this place has turned into a toxic grade partisan political s*** pile!...meh

We'll get the college pick'em and NFL fantasy going soon...

• Like 2

Hey Guys here is the sign up info for this year's UM College and Pro Pick'em Leagues. 

Pro Pickem: the Group ID# (24691) and the Password (Boozer12). 

Pro link: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/24691

College Pick'em: Group ID# (8053) and the Password (Boozer12) 

College link: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college/8053

• Like 2

It keeps saying im not a member...

Nevermind i'm in ;)

• Like 1

I really hope my Texas A&M beats Texas State. I like both teams but if they play against each other A&M all the way! 

• Like 1

On 8/23/2019 at 2:52 PM, BrooklynGuy said:

Hey Guys here is the sign up info for this year's UM College and Pro Pick'em Leagues. 

Pro Pickem: the Group ID# (24691) and the Password (Boozer12). 

Pro link: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/24691

College Pick'em: Group ID# (8053) and the Password (Boozer12) 

College link: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college/8053

@Myles

@Harte

@and then

@Sakari

If you guys want to join in the "pick'em" this year it's still open till friday.

• Like 1

I'm in.

Harte

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Harte said:

I'm in.

Harte

Glad you made it Harte, if anyone else is interested in COLLEGE pick'em you have until 6pm this Friday to sign up. We have 4 players for the College pick'em so far.

We need more players for the PRO pick'em, we only have 2 players for far. You have until 6pm Thursday September 5th to sign up for the Pro Pick'em. 

• Like 1

Just a reminder that both Pro leagues from last year have been renewed hopefully all of you guys that played last year will play again this season. 

UM League link: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/8056

ZZ's League link: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/110612

• Like 1

I have to go with Notre Dame over Louisville for today's game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scholar4Truth said:

I have to go with Notre Dame over Louisville for today's game. 

I'm with you Scholar, I like the Irish by a touchdown

• Like 1

I'm bringing up the rear again. That's what I get for trying to pick some upsets.

Harte

• Like 2

On 9/2/2019 at 3:54 PM, Harte said:

I'm bringing up the rear again. That's what I get for trying to pick some upsets.

Harte

No biggie,we know it takes picking upsets to win it...

Heck i'm picking quite a few this week myself lol

Could i ask a favor from you?...you can tell me to go kick rocks if ya don't want too lol

I didn't get the email that the other guys were playing ZZ's league this year,and the others cleaned up the talent pool...I'll send you a trade offer for 1 of your players if your not going to play that league,ZZ said he didn't care and with their benches i doubt the others will either.

Thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrimsonKing said:

Could i ask a favor from you?...you can tell me to go kick rocks if ya don't want too lol

I didn't get the email that the other guys were playing ZZ's league this year,and the others cleaned up the talent pool...I'll send you a trade offer for 1 of your players if your not going to play that league,ZZ said he didn't care and with their benches i doubt the others will either.

Thanks

@CrimsonKing if Bama13 doesn't play you can take some of his guys as well, so far he hasn't responded to my emails or Pm's. 

Edited by BrooklynGuy

36 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

@CrimsonKing if Bama13 doesn't play you can take some of his guys as well, so far he hasn't responded to my emails or Pm's. 

@BrooklynGuy

Thanks bud,if Harte doesn't feel like messing with it i'll take 1 or 2 from Bama...i don't want anymore than that,i don't want to ruin the game...i just really don't have much proven talent on my bench lol

Today's pick is Chicago Bears. And congrats to my team Notre Dame for their win against the Cardinals 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

@BrooklynGuy

Thanks bud,if Harte doesn't feel like messing with it i'll take 1 or 2 from Bama...i don't want anymore than that,i don't want to ruin the game...i just really don't have much proven talent on my bench lol

Whatever you need just let me know.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Thanks

I didn't know I was in it.

What do I have to do? I only signed up last time - never played and don't even know how.

Harte

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harte said:

I didn't know I was in it.

What do I have to do? I only signed up last time - never played and don't even know how.

Harte

Harte, It automatically renews every year. If you want to play or just check it out go to the link: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/110612

I can answer any questions you might have.

Edited by BrooklynGuy
  • Like 1

Don't care to play. Don't know how to trade my unusually talented players.

Harte

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Harte said:

Don't care to play. Don't know how to trade my unusually talented players.

Harte

You wouldn't believe how insane your team was last year!...holy s*** lol

To trade from the "league" page,just look near the top where it says "my team" click on it and below the helmet on your screen in the upper left hand side it should say "Trumps Titans has proposed a trade to you"

Click on that and scroll to the bottom on the next page that pops up to "accept trade"...

It should work out...thanks bud :tu:

• Like 2

It tells me I'm not a member. There's no log in option so I can't get in.

What now?

Harte

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Harte said:

It tells me I'm not a member. There's no log in option so I can't get in.

What now?

Harte

Sometimes you have to try it more than once, make sure you are logged into yahoo or your email that you used for the league