Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Human Gods & Goddess

Shield Gift Goddess

Is there any GOD or GODDESS who know not just self claim but told by ELOHIM YAWEH GOD himselves they are & is His personal property?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I am not clear what your asking, could you please break lt down a little more. I also think this may be posted in the wrong forum.

By the way welcome to the forum.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes welcome to UM :)

Would it be possible for you to elaborate a little more on why you posted that photo and explain in more detail what you would like to discuss please?  I'm just a little confused and feel like I might be missing something is all. :) 

• Like 3

The last few days have been like the UM of pld. I miss the casual insanity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

The last few days have been like the UM of pld. I miss the casual insanity. 

I wonder how many are the same person under a different name...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Shield Gift Goddess said:

Is there any GOD or GODDESS who know not just self claim but told by ELOHIM YAWEH GOD himselves they are & is His personal property?

He didn't sign my rental agreement so we're not in a binding contract. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I wonder how many are the same person under a different name...

I agree.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 12:05 AM, Shield Gift Goddess said:

God and Goddess are words associated with a western philosophy. The Israeli and the descendants of Abraham were Eastern philosophy, they are both very different, as one is based upon functions and actions, and the other, western, is based on appearance.

A human is a human is a human in eastern philosophy, because they function all the same. In Western philosophy, a human is not a human is not a human, because they judge colors and shapes from an outwardly perspective. In Eastern philosophy, the subtle differences in function of skin reflection of sun, and nose shape on breathing are noted, yet human is common with human in many ways.

The words used in Yahudit are along the lines of "El, Elu, Elah, Eluah, Eloah, Eluhim, Alah, Aluah", and etc... Each having the root word "El", meaning, literally "Ox-shephard", a shephard of oxen must be very mighty, if he is to yoke them beasts. "Mighty shephard", "Power", and "Ox" are the known meanings of the Parent root "El".

In Eastern philosophy, princes and princesses inherit kinghood and queenhood when their crown is decorated with splendor. This treasure can be found inside the dark cave, when the explorer goes amidst the cave, they can find the treasure inside. Who is the cave? When surrounded by darkness, I will find the greater light within!

Kings and Queens are Servants of all, and they are enlightened by "El". All that you have been taught about Kings and Queens being "absolute", or "dictators", or "bosses", or "exalted", is false, and must be thrown out. Princes and Princesses, are given authority, when their crown chakra be filled with light, they are people of servitude and humility, lowly, and below all else. Only in their worthiness, are they exalted by others, and yet they do not let it give rise to their pride.

Mighty Shepherds are what western society calls "gods", and any Mighty Shepherd knows that their power does not come from others, or other's opinions, but from in themself. They can ask themeself, and their father, and be answered, "Eheyah Asher Eheyah". But someone pursuing the "power" will be humble and admit all imperfection, so to be aware of improvement.

If this called out to you, a great educator of the Paleo-hebrew, down to the single letter, can be researched under the name of Jeff A. Benner.  Also, he teaches the Eastern philosophy, which is directly linked to the language.

The abuse or perversion of these teachings can not be blamed on the giver of life, but only the serpents under the foliage.