Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

House Democrats launch official impeachment i

ExpandMyMind

Just now, Captain Risky said:

Did Trump benefit from asking Russia to release emails? Trump doesn't seem to think so even though American intelligence believes that Russia interfered BUT still Trump doesn't believe that Russia interfered even though he benefited. 

Thanks Risky! :) Do you have a link for this information please so I can read through it?

Seeing a video where Trump is being a loudmouth and attacking Hillary isn't evidence of anything.  I'd like to see any sort of documentation. 

Anything official that's come out? 

I've seen people post how he's so corrupt and under investigation for so many crimes at present, yet I never see links backing this up.  Please, I'm begging you, anyone really, provide some so I can see them for myself. 

It's all fair and well to assume these things, but when someone asks for proof, then people should in effect, be able to back themselves up with some sort of information and I'm not talking about him speaking in code and being a loudmouth on some stage in a youtube video either.

I'm not knocking you for your beliefs, so please don't be offended. :)  I'm simply asking you or anyone for reputable links, that will help me to see what you're seeing.  Because right now, I cannot see this as there is nothing to back up your claims.  

2 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Thanks Risky! :) Do you have a link for this information please so I can read through it?

Seeing a video where Trump is being a loudmouth and attacking Hillary isn't evidence of anything.  I'd like to see any sort of documentation. 

Anything official that's come out? 

I've seen people post how he's so corrupt and under investigation for so many crimes at present, yet I never see links backing this up.  Please, I'm begging you, anyone really, provide some so I can see them for myself. 

It's all fair and well to assume these things, but when someone asks for proof, then people should in effect, be able to back themselves up with some sort of information and I'm not talking about him speaking in code and being a loudmouth on some stage in a youtube video either.

I'm not knocking you for your beliefs, so please don't be offended. :)  I'm simply asking you or anyone for reputable links, that will help me to see what you're seeing.  Because right now, I cannot see this as there is nothing to back up your claims.  

well what type of evidence would you like to see? Maybe hand written letter signed by Trump an Putin. You don't need that much to put someone away for murder, hell you don't even need a body. There is motive, instruction and benefit. At the very least Trump is a fool for letting himself be in this position and at worse  bought and sold Russian agent. 

13 minutes ago, susieice said:

Why all the hesitation and playing politics? Who would wait for three years if someone was committing so many serious crimes and still be heehawing? They're pulling everyone in front of committees, throwing accusations and going on and on and on. 

My Husband (the American) has a message for you Susie - he said they're not heehawing...he said it's #orangemanbad :lol::rofl: 

I'm sorry, he made me do it. :lol: 

17 minutes ago, susieice said:

Why all the hesitation and playing politics? Who would wait for three years if someone was committing so many serious crimes and still be heehawing? They're pulling everyone in front of committees, throwing accusations and going on and on and on. 

Thats really not fair, susieice. There are clear links between Trumps people and ex Russian agents. So Trump used buffers. Does that make him innocent or just cleaver? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

well what type of evidence would you like to see? Maybe hand written letter signed by Trump an Putin. You don't need that much to put someone away for murder, hell you don't even need a body. There is motive, instruction and benefit. At the very least Trump is a fool for letting himself be in this position and at worse  bought and sold Russian agent. 

Anything that you have been reading where it clearly states he's being investigated and it's not an opinion piece and it's not heresay.  I'm at the stage now, where I don't even care if it's CNN because it's been so hard to get someone to actually come up with some sort of proof/evidence to back their claims up.  That's all I'm asking Risky, that's all. :) 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Did Trump benefit from asking Russia to release emails? Trump doesn't seem to think so even though American intelligence believes that Russia interfered BUT still Trump doesn't believe that Russia interfered even though he benefited. 

Did American intelligence say Russia interfered? And that they did it with Trump's blessing? They're serious charges. So press them. 

• Like 1

Just now, pixiii said:

Anything that you have been reading where it clearly states he's being investigated and it's not an opinion piece and it's not heresay.  I'm at the stage now, where I don't even care if it's CNN because it's been so hard to get someone to actually come up with some sort of proof/evidence to back their claims up.  That's all I'm asking Risky, that's all. :) 

Again what proof? Did Trump's people meet with Russian agents? Did Trump tell his people to lie and impede the investigations? Did Trump call openly for Russian interference? these are all facts. I really don't know what more proof you need. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_between_Trump_associates_and_Russian_officials

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Thats really not fair, susieice. There are clear links between Trumps people and ex Russian agents. So Trump used buffers. Does that make him innocent or just cleaver? 

Clear links? If the man is guilty he's guilty. If he isn't he isn't. Won't know until he's put before the House and Senate and there's been enough investigating to keep making accusations so charge him. 

• Like 1

Again what proof? Did Trump's people meet with Russian agents? Did Trump tell his people to lie and impede the investigations? Did Trump call openly for Russian interference? these are all facts. I really don't know what more proof you need. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Links_between_Trump_associates_and_Russian_officials

All facts. So bring him up on charges.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

Did American intelligence say Russia interfered? And that they did it with Trump's blessing? They're serious charges. So press them. 

Sure they did. Russia interfered in the last American election. are you disputing this?

8 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Sure they did. Russia interfered in the last American election. are you disputing this?

No. Now press the charges! Pelosi has lost her hold on the House Democrats anyway so let's get a move on if the man is guilty.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Just now, susieice said:

No. Now press the charges!

For what?

• Haha 1

For what?

What do you mean for what? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Reading now, thanks Risky!  :D 

tenor (1).gif

• Like 2

No. Now press the charges! Pelosi has lost her hold on the House Democrats anyway so let's get a move on if the man is guilty.

First off Trump needs to face charges of collusion. Mueller did not investigate or exonerate him on those charges. He needs to be impeached.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/854606/mueller-reiterates-did-not-address-collusion-trump-tweets-no-collusion

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

First off Trump needs to face charges of collusion. Mueller did not investigate or exonerate him on those charges. He needs to be impeached.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/854606/mueller-reiterates-did-not-address-collusion-trump-tweets-no-collusion

Then impeach! File. Pelosi can't stop them anyway. She's lost the majority.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

And correct me if I'm wrong, but Mueller cannot investigate or exonerate Trump re those charges because Trump is the President right?

Edited by pixiii

What do you mean for what? 

very simple. the only person that has exonerated Trump on collusion charges is Trump himself.

Just now, pixiii said:

And correct me if I'm wrong, but Mueller cannot investigate or exonerate Trump re those charges because Trump in the President right?

Don't know. If you know something then do tell.

• Haha 1

Don't know. If you know something then do tell.

LOL I don't know either!  I'm not American, that's why I'm asking you guys :lol: 

1 minute ago, pixiii said:

LOL I don't know either!  I'm not American, that's why I'm asking you guys :lol: 

You're very sneaky. :)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, pixiii said:

And correct me if I'm wrong, but Mueller cannot investigate or exonerate Trump re those charges because Trump is the President right?

Mueller handed his report over to Congress. This whole Russian thing was investigated. That's why they questioned him in front of a committee. A President can be brought up before Congress for impeachment. Nixon chose to resign rather than be impeached. Clinton was impeached by the House but not by the Senate. He was acquitted. 

• Like 1

Mr Mueller said he had not exonerated Mr Trump of obstruction of justice.

The former FBI director spent two years probing alleged collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia, but did not establish collusion in a crime.

He concluded that Russia had interfered in the election with the intention of benefitting Mr Trump's campaign.

Mr Trump frequently criticised the special counsel investigation during its investigation, branding it a "witch hunt". Responding to Mr Mueller's testimony on Wednesday, he said: "This was a great day for me."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49100778

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

very simple. the only person that has exonerated Trump on collusion charges is Trump himself.

So charge him!

• Like 1