Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

House Democrats launch official impeachment i

ExpandMyMind

21 hours ago, DieChecker said:

So if you were president, you'd hire up just people you couldn't trust, and would fight you in everything?

Trump was asking, "Are you on the Team?". It wasn't King Don making Comey take a knee.

I've always thought that was a nothing burger.

No if I were president I would respect the fact that in order to preserve the integrity of the American system the head of the FBI CANT swear personal allegiance to the POTUS. That is how dictatorships are supposed to work, not America.

5 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

No if I were president I would respect the fact that in order to preserve the integrity of the American system the head of the FBI CANT swear personal allegiance to the POTUS. That is how dictatorships are supposed to work, not America.

Of course that never happened, this is purely a delusion you have stirred up for yourself.  You do realize that don't you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Is that what happened? Or was it how Comey fed it to the media to try to save his job?

AND... you do realize the head of the FBI is a political appointee, not a position earned on ones own?

Head of FBI serves at the whim of the President. Same with all Administration officials. 

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Is that what happened? Or was it how Comey fed it to the media to try to save his job?

To save his job? Damn man the stuff theyre feeding you to justify this circus is just becoming more and more nonsensical. How exactly can you save a job thats already lost? And if such a feat were possible how would going to the media make that happen?

11 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Head of FBI serves at the whim of the President. Same with all Administration officials. 

Right and all presidents demand the head of the FBI swear personal loyalty to them?

Oh wait you think that didnt happen because comey said it because he thought it would make the media give him his job back.

Seriously think these things through when you hear them

15 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Of course that never happened, this is purely a delusion you have stirred up for yourself.  You do realize that don't you?

Weird....Comey: Trump Asked For 'Loyalty,' Wanted Him To 'Let' Flynn Investigation 'Go'

Man im truly curious are you so blinded by hate and stuck in a media bubble that you honestly dont know these things or are you just so in love with the dear leader that you are willing to lie,insult and say just about anything in order to defend him?

On 7/27/2019 at 1:36 AM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

:sleepy: Really ought they not be concentrating on the campaign for the election coming up in just over a year? Such as deciding on a candidate who remotely appeals to the electorate, instead of endlessly fannying about with their futile sour grapes from the last time round??

That's exactly what Ive been saying about the republicans pushing for recalls all over the country right now of elected officials, trying to remove democrats who havent done anything wrong instead of just focusing on the next election and trying to get a majority the old fashioned way... You know winning votes and being elected.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

To save his job? Damn man the stuff theyre feeding you to justify this circus is just becoming more and more nonsensical. How exactly can you save a job thats already lost? And if such a feat were possible how would going to the media make that happen?

Right and all presidents demand the head of the FBI swear personal loyalty to them?

Oh wait you think that didnt happen because comey said it because he thought it would make the media give him his job back.

Seriously think these things through when you hear them

If his job was already lost, why would Trump ask his loyalties? The most likely reason was that he had not decided yet, and would keep him if he could be trusted.

Uhhhh... like I said the Head of FBI serves at the whim of the President, so loyalty is usually a given.

Heck, Strozk is trying to force them to give his job back, it wouldnt be crazy for Comey to try to hold onto his job. At least long enough to wrap up a few things and leave with grace, rather then scandal.

13 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Weird....Comey: Trump Asked For 'Loyalty,' Wanted Him To 'Let' Flynn Investigation 'Go'

Man im truly curious are you so blinded by hate and stuck in a media bubble that you honestly dont know these things or are you just so in love with the dear leader that you are willing to lie,insult and say just about anything in order to defend him?

The way I read Comeys testimony, he had read Trump all wrong. I'd have assumed Trump wanted to get rid of me, not that he wanted me to bend a knee. First Trump says there's a lot of people who want his job. Then he'd understand if he walked away. And then that he needs lotalty...  which to me, in that context, means he doesn't think I am loyal.

Comey thought he honestly would hold onto his job if he swore loyalty. Which, as he said, was a Assumption. But Trump was really saying, "Quit, or you're fired ".

Edited by DieChecker