Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Captain Risky

Trump gets money for border wall

31 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Captain Risky

Donald Trump granted $3.6 billion by Supreme Court to build border wall

The US Supreme Court has handed President Donald Trump a victory by ruling his administration could tap into billions of dollars of Pentagon funds to build sections of a controversial border wall with Mexico.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-27/trump-granted-$3.6-billion-by-supreme-court-to-build-border-wall/11353476

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77

Another example of why all the goddamn victim hood propaganda from the administration is unnecessary

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range

Umm..OK.   This along with the billions that were already appropriated, and not a single new mile of border wall built in 2 1/2 years.  This means nothing.  It's funny how he will stand on stage and tell his supporters how much has been built, though, and they actually believe him.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead
8 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Umm..OK.   This along with the billions that were already appropriated, and not a single new mile of border wall built in 2 1/2 years.  This means nothing.  It's funny how he will stand on stage and tell his supporters how much has been built, though, and they actually believe him.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

 

 

The agency said that it had built 51 miles of steel bollard fence with funding that was set aside during fiscal 2017 and 2018. But while the funding was meant both to replace outdated walls and to place barriers where there previously had been none, the government has only completed the replacement projects. The projects to secure areas with no fence are still in the works.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead
5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

 

The agency said that it had built 51 miles of steel bollard fence with funding that was set aside during fiscal 2017 and 2018. But while the funding was meant both to replace outdated walls and to place barriers where there previously had been none, the government has only completed the replacement projects. The projects to secure areas with no fence are still in the works.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, acidhead said:

 

Were you just backing me up there? :lol:  Both your tweets say that its replacement wall

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77

This probably deserves its own thread ......:lol:

Smugglers are Sawing Through Trump’s Beautiful Wall With $100 Cordless Power Tools

Quote

Human traffickers and drug smugglers have repeatedly sawed through the new sections of President Donald Trump’s border wall along the southern border, according to the Washington Post. Border agents told the paper that the gangs are adapting commercially-available cordless reciprocating saws that can be fitted with specialized blades that easily slice through the steel and concrete bollards in just a few minutes, making gaps large enough to smuggle humans and drugs through. Because of the height of the bollards, they can be easily pushed aside once they have been cut, according to engineers interviewed by the Post. The agents also told the paper that smugglers are using super tall ladders to drop drugs and, in some cases humans, on the other side of the wall.

 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrooklynGuy

You gotta love the Trumpster's tenacity, he never misses an opportunity to take a much deserved shot at the Left and the Lame Stream Media.  :lol:

‘Build the Wall’ game at kids’ White House Halloween party spooks Trump critics

Children of Trump Administration employees got to “Build the Wall” with personalized bricks at a White House pre-Halloween party — and it gave some of their parents a fright. “Horrified. We were horrified,” a source told Yahoo News Saturday. The Oct. 25 party in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building included a colorful display of paper bricks, each bearing a tot’s name, taped to the walls of the hallway near the office of digital strategy and the speechwriters’ office. It was bracketed by construction-style signs reading “America First” and a large cut-out figure of President Donald Trump in a hardhat.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/11/02/build-the-wall-game-at-kids-white-house-halloween-party-spooks-trump-critics/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor

Sounds like the immigrants have already found a weak spot in Trump new wall design: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/border-wall-smugglers-are-sawing-through-the-border-wall-but-officials-say-its-not-an-issue-2019-11-02/

Basically, they use a reciprocating saw (sawzall) and cutting through the slat and it's concrete core in just a few minutes.  Because the slats are 30' tall, you can push them sideways far enough for people and drugs to go through (like a bead curtain).

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
33 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Sounds like the immigrants have already found a weak spot in Trump new wall design: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/border-wall-smugglers-are-sawing-through-the-border-wall-but-officials-say-its-not-an-issue-2019-11-02/

Basically, they use a reciprocating saw (sawzall) and cutting through the slat and it's concrete core in just a few minutes.  Because the slats are 30' tall, you can push them sideways far enough for people and drugs to go through (like a bead curtain).

Beat me by 30 minutes. That ladder looks like fun times.:blink:

/shakes tiny fist.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
1 hour ago, BrooklynGuy said:

You gotta love the Trumpster's tenacity, he never misses an opportunity to take a much deserved shot at the Left and the Lame Stream Media.  :lol:

‘Build the Wall’ game at kids’ White House Halloween party spooks Trump critics

Children of Trump Administration employees got to “Build the Wall” with personalized bricks at a White House pre-Halloween party — and it gave some of their parents a fright. “Horrified. We were horrified,” a source told Yahoo News Saturday. The Oct. 25 party in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building included a colorful display of paper bricks, each bearing a tot’s name, taped to the walls of the hallway near the office of digital strategy and the speechwriters’ office. It was bracketed by construction-style signs reading “America First” and a large cut-out figure of President Donald Trump in a hardhat.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/11/02/build-the-wall-game-at-kids-white-house-halloween-party-spooks-trump-critics/

Yeah, nothing like a little indoctrination to kick off a kids party.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

I've also heard of marijuana canons and delivery drones...  If anything this wall business is generating greater innovations in the smuggling sector 

~

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
13 hours ago, third_eye said:

I've also heard of marijuana canons

The Marijuana Canons should be the name of a punk band :lol:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The Marijuana Canons should be the name of a punk band :lol:

The Colorado Wall a southern rock  country band? 

:D

~

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

Let a terror attack be traced to this porous border and the wall will act like a funnel to serve up the newcomers into a kill box.  Whatever works...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raptor Witness
9 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I have to hand it to him.  He's actually managed to get 8 miles of new wall up. (Well under construction)  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-border-wall-construction-underway-for-the-first-stretch-built-under-president-trump-2019-12-04/

 

Mr. Trump has called these refurbished walls unclimbable. But a video posted on social media shows two men scaling a replaced portion of the wall in California.” 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
5 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Mr. Trump has called these refurbished walls unclimbable. But a video posted on social media shows two men scaling a replaced portion of the wall in California.” 

 

You know, I'm not against the wall because I want open borders.  I am against the wall because it is a stupid, costly, idea that doesn't work. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raptor Witness
1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

You know, I'm not against the wall because I want open borders.  I am against the wall because it is a stupid, costly, idea that doesn't work. 

Only an infantile mind would believe that it could work.  America has always had a slave class of some kind to do her dirty work.  That's the reality of a shining city on a hill, no more, no less.

As True Christians, we cannot say the poor have no place here. To do so, even at a minimal wage, is to say we're unfair to the core of our deepest held beliefs.

Trump is a liar to his own corrupt core, that's the problem, just a simpleton with a tongue that will some day be torn out; politically, and buried where the tide meets the sea. His foolish masters, along with him.

Circle him with white horses from the sky, I say.  Drag him down to the pit of Hell, faster than he can save himself, so that we don't have to look at his face, anymore.  His destruction is certain, as is the nation which bore him kindness.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Posted (edited)
On 1/7/2020 at 2:35 PM, acidhead said:

 

Meanwhile a quarter mile away the real payload is being pushed through a hole cut by a sawzall.

What a brilliant distraction! :lol:

Edited by Farmer77
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead
7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Meanwhile a quarter mile away the real payload is being pushed through a hole cut by a sawzall.

What a brilliant distraction! :lol:

Just curious...

Why are you applauding illegal border crossing?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.