Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Adventures to film at 'Conjuring' house

UM-Bot

The owner is a paranormal investigator and his intentions are to open it up to the public.

Seems the time has come to bring the money in:  

paranormal investigator and his wife, 

The couple bought the allegedly haunted Rhode Island farmhouse that inspired the 2013 horror film “The Conjuring.” The Heinzens, of Mexico, Maine, hope to restore the 18th-century home, preserve its history, and open it to both visitors and investigators later this year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/names/2019/07/08/couple-buys-rhode-island-home-that-inspired-horror-film-the-conjuring/6QtYFSELZO0pWmlKXJlB6I/story.html%3foutputType=amp

The money should cover the cost for the restoration. ;)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

Zak Bagans and his team will be filming a two-hour Halloween special at the Perrons' former haunted abode.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/329324/ghost-adventures-to-film-at-conjuring-house

Gee. Do you think they'll find.............................................. A DEMON?  

• Haha 2

Hmm I am betting that the slightest creak will have them screaming in terror and running away like little girls.  So sick of so called ghost hunters who run away terrified over nothing! 

I'm not sure I've ever seen much filming of the place, so might catch some of of it. But not 2 hours on Halloween night, I got other things to do.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2019 at 4:33 PM, rashore said:

I'm not sure I've ever seen much filming of the place, so might catch some of of it. But not 2 hours on Halloween night, I got other things to do.

Just imagine the all the corporate pre$$ure to PRODUCE some scary footage. Shenanigans will abound...

• Like 1

On 7/27/2019 at 4:25 PM, Coreynz said:

Hmm I am betting that the slightest creak will have them screaming in terror and running away like little girls.  So sick of so called ghost hunters who run away terrified over nothing! 

Not only screaming and running but often gibbering in fear like something out of a Scooby-Doo Cartoon.  While watching them find their scared inner children *weekly*,  I've often thought, "This may not be the job for you..."

• Thanks 1

Bagans is really getting around these days.