Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nessie watcher spots 2 'monsters' on webcam

Still Waters

A veteran Nessie watcher claims to have spotted two 20ft monsters swimming together in the legendary loch.

The clip shows two dark objects moving closely together close to the shore in Urquhart Bay.

The mystery objects were caught on a webcam operated by Loch Ness researcher Mikko Takala on July 10.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/veteran-nessie-watcher-claims-caught-18773767

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjYMEc6p9a4

• Like 4

Have i watched the wrong video?

I see what looks like a small boat.

I do not see this "veteran" nessy watching zooming in or following where this 'boat' goes.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Have i watched the wrong video?

I see what looks like a small boat.

I do not see this "veteran" nessy watching zooming in or following where this 'boat' goes.

The boat is at the top of the video, the two dark objects are further down. 

Some distance from the two objects, in the centre of the frame, a larger object can be seen which is a boat.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/veteran-nessie-watcher-claims-caught-18773767

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

The boat is at the top of the video, the two dark objects are further down. 

The boats look more like monsters than the two dark dots. 

Why did this "veteran" not zoom in or get longer footage? 

Could be two dingies. The footage is too short and too far away to see what it is.

Very bad footage from a so called veteran.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

The boats look more like monsters than the two dark dots. 

Why did this "veteran" not zoom in or get longer footage? 

Could be two dingies. The footage is too short and too far away to see what it is.

Very bad footage from a so called veteran.

He didn't take the footage, he was watching a webcam.

2 hours ago, Still Waters said:

A veteran Nessie watcher claims to have spotted two 20ft monsters swimming together in the legendary loch.

The clip shows two dark objects moving closely together close to the shore in Urquhart Bay.

The mystery objects were caught on a webcam operated by Loch Ness researcher Mikko Takala on July 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjYMEc6p9a4

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

He didn't take the footage, he was watching a webcam.

I really should have read the whole thing instead of just watching the video.

This info makes it even more useless. A webcan can jump to different locations then back again. We only have a few seconds of this. 

The reason is because he made his own recording off the webcam

Eoin O' Faodhagain was watching the pictures live and made his own recording. 

So we got a bit of a  recording of a recording.

As a veteran (cough) he would be better going there himself instead of watching and recording webcams. 

• Like 1

Not enough there to tell what it is.....I would speculate it's not some lake monster though.

• Like 1

Too far away to conclude anything but judging by the size of the boat that is much further away, these "monsters" could be otters or some such animal. It could be an aquatic species of some kind, but "monster"...?   That's just sensationalism, IMO

• Like 3

Looks like birds. But well, every dark spot at Loch Ness will be interpreted as a monster...

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 3

Typical you wait years to see one then two come along together

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Matt221 said:

Typical you wait years to see one then two come along together

Maybe they're going to make little nessies.;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/27/2019 at 9:37 PM, Still Waters said:

I can see those two figures on the lower centre part of the video, although I'm not sure how the viewer came to the conclusion that these figures are 20ft long?  That's a bit bizarre and as I don't know the area, I have no idea what it could be.  But I can definitely see two figures, but it's hard to tell what it is or even if it's alive. 

• Like 1

a nessie version of yet another blobsquatch, and we are close minded and not enlightened enough to experence the creatures in the video as proof of anything besides a couple dots moving in the water :tu:

2 hours ago, Amanda Evans said:

I reckon a couple of cormorants.

Yes that's also possible too - I was just doing a bit of research on what type of both land/water dwelling birds there are around Loch Ness and the Cormorant appears to be large enough to have been one/both of those figures in the water together. 

I still don't understand where the "viewer" of the vid got the 20ft long idea from.  I didn't see any ripples in the water around those one/two figures that would even make you think they were bigger than what they were on the surface. :huh: 

How can you tell what anything is with that shocking footage.   Debunked.