Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1 question FREE READING

palmistryalyssa

Hi all, I would like to practice and nurture my clairvoyant abilities and is thus is doing some free readings now to get feedback and become better in my readings. I will be doing 30 readings for now. Please reply to this thread to reserve and PM me your request with a nickname. I will post and pm your readings here.

Edited by palmistryalyssa

Can a person request a reading publicly and get the reading publicly too? Without needing to PM or give personal details?

• Like 1

Just now, rashore said:

Can a person request a reading publicly and get the reading publicly too? Without needing to PM or give personal details?

Yep, I will try. Maybe a fake name?  

2 minutes ago, rashore said:

Hi mod, just read the rules. I will change my requirements accordingly. 

1 minute ago, palmistryalyssa said:

Ok. rashore, 2/26/10. What will this years reaping bring? I look forward to your reading :tu:

A public reading please.

Any thoughts on my housing situation in the near future?

(My real name is Alan)

Albert Einstein, 137/137/137: Will that awful orange guy still be president in 2021?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, palmistryalyssa said:

A fake name? 

Ok can I have a public reading please, my name is Jane Austen and I was born in Steventon, 16th December.

Let's not all overwhelm our new member here folks. They are still catching up on the rules we all should stick to. Perhaps for folks that would rather not give personal info, their member name and date of joining here would suffice.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rashore said:

Perhaps for folks that would rather not give personal info, their member name and date of joining here would suffice.

As a psychic, I know the importance of a person's name for 'linking in', so I can't see how a fake name would work, but I'm not the OP!

• Like 1

Rick here. When will I be free of that which has me wrapped up at the moment?

Edited by South Alabam

13 hours ago, rashore said:

Ok. rashore, 2/26/10. What will this years reaping bring? I look forward to your reading :tu:

I tried channeling into your energy, and the first thing I felt was a sensation of falling. Do you do any kind of rock climbing or activities in high places? You need to be careful of your health...it felt like you were physically injured when I tried channeling into you. Work wise, I feel that you felt bored and unfulfilled in your job. To solve this, you need to communicate more openly with your colleagues. Financials wise, now is not a good time to make any "rushed" investments. I see you being offered many "money making opportunities" which I personally don't think are good. 

13 hours ago, acute said:

A public reading please.

Any thoughts on my housing situation in the near future?

(My real name is Alan)

While channeling in your energy, I see someone who has a clear and balanced perspective of how he would like his life to be. Settled, mature and adopting new habits that has greatly improved his life. Not entirely related to housing, but I felt a female energy near your soul. It could be your partner, your mother or maybe you sister. Someone closely bonded with you whom you will be with for a long time. I feel confident that you can secure a good housing full of good energy and people, so keep on whatever path you are going. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, freetoroam said:

A fake name? 

Ok can I have a public reading please, my name is Jane Austen and I was born in Steventon, 16th December.

What kind of reading would you like? A general one? 

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Alright I'll play the game. Use my screen name and my question isn't specific, give me anything.

I see that there is a lot of positive energy around you and I feel the times will be great ahead! Relationship wise, are you holding on to someone you shouldn't hold on to? Like a friendship you keep up with because of the years you spent with them or something.

12 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Rick here. When will I be free of that which has me wrapped up at the moment?

? meaning? 

Just now, palmistryalyssa said:

I see that there is a lot of positive energy around you and I feel the times will be great ahead!

Seems optimistic.

Relationship wise, are you holding on to someone you shouldn't hold on to? Like a friendship you keep up with because of the years you spent with them or something.

I don't have any friends.

• Haha 2

I love this stuff... OK here it comes. My son has a degree in sound engineering. He applied to so many places, but every place wants up to ten years experience.  He wants to start his own business. Will it be successful?

16 hours ago, palmistryalyssa said:

Hi all, I would like to practice and nurture my clairvoyant abilities and is thus is doing some free readings now to get feedback and become better in my readings. I will be doing 30 readings for now. Please reply to this thread to reserve and PM me your request with a nickname. I will post and pm your readings here.

I'm a psychic inspector, and I'm auditing practicing psychics. Using a name from a previous reincarnation, Plato, can you tell me a little about myself in this incarnation, and why my memory of those days as Plato are not so clear to me? And will I ever convince anyone here of being the soul who once was the physical Plato the Greek?

Thanks,

3 hours ago, palmistryalyssa said:

What kind of reading would you like? A general one? 

General will do. 

4 hours ago, palmistryalyssa said:

I tried channeling into your energy, and the first thing I felt was a sensation of falling. Do you do any kind of rock climbing or activities in high places? You need to be careful of your health...it felt like you were physically injured when I tried channeling into you. Work wise, I feel that you felt bored and unfulfilled in your job. To solve this, you need to communicate more openly with your colleagues. Financials wise, now is not a good time to make any "rushed" investments. I see you being offered many "money making opportunities" which I personally don't think are good. 

Interesting reading. Thank you so much for taking the time :)

19 hours ago, palmistryalyssa said:

Me please. Be as specific as possible. Especially around relationships.

7 hours ago, freetoroam said:

General will do. 

Sounds like someone who perhaps should've fought in the Clone Wars

On 28/07/2019 at 4:37 AM, freetoroam said:

A fake name? 

I can feel a fire in you. A burning passion. You feel to be a very driven person and is currently working towards something now. While things are going strong for you, some of your goals can be unrealistic. You need to keep a balance being overly critical of yourself, and believing in yourself. 

• The topic was locked