Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hero or Villain: Assange

Gwynbleidd

3 minutes ago, pixiii said:

I know I was chatting to a friend in Hawaii about it and he's in the US Navy and said don't dare talk to me about that b****** he's such a ******* traitor!  

So, I just put that little reaction down to him having some over-the-top-US-patriotism. :rolleyes:  But it was a good movie! :)   

See and this is the part of the conversation where my nervous system overloads and I start to twitch a little :lol:

On the one hand your friend is exactly right. Snowden is a traitor technically. On the other however the data he shared with us probably should have been enough to cause a revolution soooo is he the traitor or is our own government? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

See and this is the part of the conversation where my nervous system overloads and I start to twitch a little :lol:

On the one hand your friend is exactly right. Snowden is a traitor technically. On the other however the data he shared with us probably should have been enough to cause a revolution soooo is he the traitor or is our own government? 

It's really funny you say that because I remember at the time of the election this guy was so anti Hillary and I was pro-Hillary and we used to get into some weird political arguments - of course I never knew of her war mongering techniques at that stage, but he did, being in the military.  He said they absolutely hated her.  And here I was saying oh god no, she's the best person for the job, she's soooo experienced, look at her, best female ever to be President!  Look at how that all changed :o 

But yes he was extremely patriotic and from California.  But you know how you get those types that are over the top patriotic, like if anyone does anything to say anything about the US of A, they practically have an aneurysm type, well that was him.  :lol:  I think I used to like stirring him up tbh.  We were good gamer friends, still are now!  He's a rear admiral in the navy so he's pretty much full-on when it comes to the US all round.  

Well that's the question isn't it?  Is the government traitorous to it's own people by spying on them or is Snowden worse because he leaked the info that the Govt was doing this.  Either way, two wrongs don't make a right.  So meh.... it'd be easier to get Snowden than the Govt!   These Govts are untouchable. :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pixiii said:

Why do you think the US doesn't chase Snowden like they do Assange?

The US threatens and screams TREASON at Assange but he's not a US citizen - but Snowden is.  I've never understood what must be a massive difference in what either of these guys did.  Perhaps the US just finds Assange more problematic than Snowden long term as Snowden's safe and sound in Russia.

It's just hard to believe that either Snowden or Assange are what they are described to be, by media and by authorities. There are many inconsistencies about the whole story, your question portraits one of those inconsistencies. I am not sure if they chase either of them. If authorities chased them they would be 'consumed by dark' by now.

As i said, freedom fighters tend to die young or live disgraced and forgotten, defamed or jailed. These two got so much media attention, from live interviews over to dozens of promotional articles and books... That's contradictory to the nature of ''whistleblowing'' so to say. 

There were some interesting reveals on wikileaks of course but it was all put aside by things like ''sexual assault charges'' or other individual things. Snowden's work is shadowed by his alleged relation with Putin and by his media stunts (live interviews which he gave while he was in ''hiding''). That's just to much of fantasy?

I never see that, for example, Bulgarian journalist Dilyana Gaytandzhieva was offered legal help or media support and what she has done was perfect case of investigative journalism which in the end disclosed ties of weapon shipments to all sorts of militants, operation which many East European countries conducted on behalf of anti Syrian coalition. She was jailed, authorities tried to make her reveal her sources (she had authentic documents which proved the whole thing).

Snowden and Assange are children of the same ''mother'' by my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

It's just hard to believe that either Snowden or Assange are what they are described to be, by media and by authorities. There are many inconsistencies about the whole story, your question portraits one of those inconsistencies. I am not sure if they chase either of them. If authorities chased them they would be 'consumed by dark' by now.

As i said, freedom fighters tend to die young or live disgraced and forgotten, defamed or jailed. These two got so much media attention, from live interviews over to dozens of promotional articles and books... That's contradictory to the nature of ''whistleblowing'' so to say. 

There were some interesting reveals on wikileaks of course but it was all put aside by things like ''sexual assault charges'' or other individual things. Snowden's work is shadowed by his alleged relation with Putin and by his media stunts (live interviews which he gave while he was in ''hiding''). That's just to much of fantasy?

I never see that, for example, Bulgarian journalist Dilyana Gaytandzhieva was offered legal help or media support and what she has done was perfect case of investigative journalism which in the end disclosed ties of weapon shipments to all sorts of militants, operation which many East European countries conducted on behalf of anti Syrian coalition. She was jailed, authorities tried to make her reveal her sources (she had authentic documents which proved the whole thing).

Snowden and Assange are children of the same ''mother'' by my opinion.

Great post thankyou :)

Well written and I can't even argue with anything you put in there as everything you've said is very true and it's a perfect take on how these two have panned out to present day!   Wow, thank you again :tsu: 

15 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Since he was closely affiliated with intelligence agencies disclosing their secrets surely is treason. 

I wonder what change did Snowden bring to civilization? I admire brave people who risk their lives in order to make better tomorrow for society, everyone should. But there is no controversy or question about motives in such clear cases of fight for human rights.

It's usually simple : harm was done, great injustice. Everything which happened after was the result of that great injustice.

These cases are lacking on that respect.

4 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Great post thankyou :)

Well written and I can't even argue with anything you put in there as everything you've said is very true and it's a perfect take on how these two have panned out to present day!   Wow, thank you again :tsu: 

It's really hard to evaluate things with so much misinformation spread around. From what i know this opinion is the only one i am capable to make. All considered i find both of them a bit disgusting as of late :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

I wonder what change did Snowden bring to civilization?

IMO the acceleration of apathy. It was almost like officially knowing that the government had mechanisms in place for large scale civilian spying made it OK with everyone.

Hell I just heard two guys on sports radio of all things arguing about whether privacy is officially a dead concept and everyone was just kind of like, meh yeah probably.

9 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

I admire brave people who risk their lives in order to make better tomorrow for society, everyone should. But there is no controversy or question about motives in such clear cases of fight for human rights.

I guess the optimist in me likes to think that Snowden believed his revelations would cause a culture change and when he realized that wasnt going to happen he chose the safest option possible for him. IDK that if I think about it too hard ill actually feel that way but the optimist in me does

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

IMO the acceleration of apathy.

That's disturbing but i could not said it better, highly agreed. Call me paranoid but somehow this all feels as some social experiment, mass control of some sort.

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Hell I just heard two guys on sports radio of all things arguing about whether privacy is officially a dead concept and everyone was just kind of like, meh yeah probably.

Step by step, what was once unheard now seems to became a norm. Personally, privacy is sacred to me.

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I guess the optimist in me likes to think that Snowden believed his revelations would cause a culture change and when he realized that wasnt going to happen he chose the safest option possible for him. IDK that if I think about it too hard ill actually feel that way but the optimist in me does

Yeah man, it is always easier to just dismiss someone by questioning his whole personality or by discrediting him, his motives. Easier than to assume that Snowden, as any man alive, surely had his own moral compass which made him make his moves. Why and how it came to be like it is and for who's sake? How he became media darling? 

I ask my self one thing, the fact that Snowden gone to Russia. As you mentioned earlier in the thread :

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Once there there isnt much the US can do.

Surely there are interests, shared interests between USA and Russia when it comes to wanted escapees. Regardless of USA and Russia being on kinda bad relationship with many conflicts - i assume that Russia would not be so safe for people who are wanted by USA or other way around. A lot of politics happens behind the scene. I kinda think that this is one case which benefits both sides, somehow? It's wild but when it comes to security both Russia and USA did make concessions to each other over the years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I mentioned Bulgarian journalist here, she really did something great and dangerous. Brave woman. Last tweet she made was in 2017 when she got fired for doing her job professionally.

It takes long search to get information about her and MSM do not bother with it. When we compare her case with other ''whistleblowers'' there are some alarming conclusions.

OK, maybe the fact that she proved how authorities are directly equipping militants is not so big deal?

BTW those militants were well researched and their evil well documented. They chop heads, place civilians in cages, kill post office workers because they 'work for the state'...

Maybe Snowden and Assange did much more than Dilyana?

I do not think so, if anything she stopped or lowered the amount of shipments to ME (mainly to UAE, Saudi and even Qatar and Jordan airfields) and her work was directly responsible for providing more safety to civilians who were in those regions.

Last interview she gave was in late 2018 and it wasn't covered in any of more popular news agencies. I can't even find information about how she managed with police and was she fined or what... Too dark case even tho the essence is clear, she did something which can be considered as good for society in general.

What change did these more famous ''brave'' individuals bring to society for MSM to pick them over Dilyana? There are more people who did good and are unheard of all while we are often bombarded with articles titled ''Hero fireman saved a cat''. So he is hero because he is doing his job? Heroism lost value greatly.

Maybe this post is a rant or it is one big question, i am not really sure but it feels as nice comparison.

• Like 1

https://www.michaelwest.com.au/julian-assange-smears-fade-as-wikileaks-witnesses-concede-he-was-not-reckless-did-protect-informants/

Julian Assange smears fade as Wikileaks witnesses concede he was not reckless, did protect informants

For nine years, Julian Assange has been accused of risking lives and refusing to redact the names of informers in the 2010 Afghan War Logs release. That narrative, driven by governments and global media, exploded last week in an eye-witness speech given by investigative journalist Mark Davis, reported here.

Assange wanted to redact the names. He did redact the names. He wanted to protect informers, save lives. He did protect informers. Davis has since withdrawn his bluntest criticisms of The Guardian and the New York Times, whose reporters he said should have been in jail rather than Assange. Following negotiations, Mark Davis and The Guardian journalist Nick Davies have issued a joint statement, which is published below.

The statement calls strongly for the release of Julian Assange. Assange, they say, has “worked with extraordinary commitment and bravery to force the darkest activities of governments into the open. He has exposed assassination, torture and the casual killing of civilians”.

Bout time this information comes out.  It's a shame it's only taken 9 years!!! :td:

Media dead silent as Wikileaks insider explodes the myths around Julian Assange

https://www.michaelwest.com.au/media-dead-silent-as-wikileaks-insider-explodes-the-myths-around-julian-assange/

It is the journalists from The Guardian and New York Times who should be in jail, not Julian Assange, said Mark Davis last week. The veteran Australian investigative journalist, who has been intimately involved in the Wikileaks drama, has turned the Assange narrative on its head. The smears are falling away. The mainstream media, which has so ruthlessly made Julian Assange a scapegoat, is silent in response.

Greg Bean likens the revolutionary work of Julian Assange to that of Johannes Gutenberg who invented the printing press. Government reaction, 580 years later, is similarly savage. Five hundred and eighty years ago, Johannes Gutenberg introduced the printing press to the world. That single act created a free press which gave birth to the concept of freedom of speech. The two are inextricably linked; printing is a form of speech. 

Again, the media has a lot to answer for imo.

Edited by pixiii

Questions answered re the Journalists from the Guardian and the New York Times - tells what happened behind the scenes, the set-up of Assange.

Mark Davis is a multi-award winning Australian journalist who was an eye-witness to the entire preparation of the Afghan War Logs, submitted in 2010 to Wikileaks by the whistle-blower Chelsea Manning. Davis had documented the process in a film called 'Inside Wikileaks', which showed the Wikileaks editor-in-chief, Julian Assange, working alongside journalists from the New York Times, Guardian & Der Spiegel. At a recent Sydney event entitled 'Julian Assange & the Alliance against the US Culture of Revenge', Davis revealed details of the interactions he had never spoken of publicly before.

With the aid of his own archival footage from inside the Guardian's "bunker", Davis describes the high level participation of the collaborating news outlets in the creation of the publication the New York Times described as "a six-year archive of classified military documents [that] offers an unvarnished and grim picture of the Afghan war". It was the Guardian technical team, Davis informs us, that built the searchable database and graphic user interface.

His images of Julian Assange and Guardian journalist Nick Davis working together to analyse the "impenetrable data" support his assertion that there was no professional distance whatsoever between the journalists. With disdain, Davis reveals how the New York Times, presumably to avoid blowback, set Julian Assange up as the unwitting lightening rod by urging his small start-up to "scoop them" and publish first. This would enable the NYT (we hear the late Gavin MacFadyen comment in an exchange with Assange) to simply report on what Wikileaks had published. Most shocking in these revelations is Mark Davis's account of how the Guardian journalists neglected and appeared to care little about redacting the documents.

They had a "graveyard humour" about people being harmed and no one, he stated emphatically, expressed concern about civilian casualties except Julian Assange. He recalls that Nick Davis, a long-time critic of Assange, had only expressed concern to David Leigh about the the Guardian mentioning a particular name, and being deeply disturbed when Leigh replied: "But we are not publishing this". Julian Assange had subsequently requested that the release of the Afghan War Logs be delayed for the purpose of redaction, but the Guardian not only insisted on the agreed date, they abandoned him to redact 10,000 documents alone. The Wikileaks publication was delayed however, due to a technical problem. That is why it came to pass, Davis explains, that the MSN media partners collectively lied for two days to the public about the War Logs having already been published. As it turned out, the New York Times and then the Guardian, were the first to break the story. 

Of the 91,000 documents submitted by Manning, some 17,000 were withheld from publication to minimise harm to individuals, largely due to the redaction effectuated by Assange. Davis paints a picture of a "naive" Assange being set up to "walk the plank" and then "fall off the plank". The second phase of the plan was to condemn him, very much in line with the US's claim that Wikileaks "had blood on their hands". It was soon seen to be a false claim however, since no individual had been harmed, and Wikileaks went on to publish Cablegate.

What happened next beggars belief. In January 2011, the Guardian journalists David Leigh and Luke Harding published a book entitled: "Julian Assange's War on Secrecy", which contained the password to the entire database of un-redacted material. Realising that harm was now certainly on the way, particularly to US informants in Afghanistan, Wikileaks responded by publishing the lot in a manner that would not only be accessible to governments and intelligence agencies. It would give people a chance to escape. The Guardian lashed out again in condemnation of Wikileaks, but the result is that no one to date has been harmed by the publication.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

A former diplomat who worked in the Ecuadorian embassy while Julian Assange lived there in asylum debunks 40 of CNN’s smears against the WikiLeaks publisher.

It really is the persecution of Julian Assange if you're not a person who believes what mainstream media tells you to believe.

The Western corporate media has shown extreme bias against the whistleblowing publication WikiLeaks and its publisher Julian Assange. Nowhere is this more evident than in a recent CNN article on the imprisoned journalist, which completely botches the facts.

On July 15, CNN published an exclusive report that sent shock waves through the press: “Security reports reveal how Assange turned an embassy into a command post for election meddling.” This two-pronged hit piece mixes character assassination with a clumsy attempt to show that he and WikiLeaks supposedly served as agents of chaos for the Kremlin during the 2016 US presidential election.  But the article contains numerous errors, omissions, examples of bias, speculations, and simply false information.

CNN’s attempts to shape the narrative on WikiLeaks and Julian Assange are not new. On March 28, the TV program Conclusiones, on CNN Español, claimed — without evidence — that Assange had published the famous INA Papers leak, exposing the corruption of Ecuadorian President Lenin Moreno and his family.  The fact that WikiLeaks never published a single document or image of Moreno or his family did not matter to CNN Español.  This baseless accusation was subsequently used two weeks later by the Ecuadorian government to justify expelling Assange from its London embassy, in a flagrant violation of international law.

This pattern of smear pieces against WikiLeaks and its publisher begs the question: Why is CNN shaping public opinion against Julian Assange, as he prepares to defend himself from continued political persecution by the US government?

I really enjoyed reading through this article in full, not only because I'm somewhat of an Assange supporter, but because I feel strongly about people trying to do the right thing in life.

As I've said in a previous post, I may not agree to how he goes about things, but I understand what he was trying to achieve.  I think it's vitally important during this era that we expand our knowledge and look outside msm to explore the truth behind the scenes, so we can continue to question all issues.

There is no doubt in my mind that this information would never be put forward in the mainstream media.  It goes against their entire narrative and it's sad to think some people are happy to just let it pass by without another thought.

Make of it what you will. :)  

• Like 1

https://sputniknews.com/latam/201908301076677291-ecuador-presses-new-charges-against-assanges-associate-ola-bini/

I wonder if this is purely guilt by association.  

Unbelievable. 

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-latest-victim-in-the-persecution-of-julian-assange/

The Latest Victim in the Crucifixion of Julian Assange

Bini, who initially wasn’t charged with a crime, was accused of being involved in a leak of documents that revealed that Ecuador’s right-wing president, Lenin Moreno, had several offshore bank accounts. Bini was released after two months in an Ecuadorian prison under terrible conditions but is still fighting to maintain his freedom. He was eventually charged by Ecuadorian authorities with “alleged participation in the crime of assault on the integrity of computer systems and attempts to destabilize the country,” though the evidence to support the accusations is dubious at best.

“Journalists, lawyers, human rights lawyers, human rights defenders, sort of viewed broadly, are often the canaries in the coal mines in authoritarian or veering-authoritarian regimes,” O’Brien tells Scheer in the latest installment of “Scheer Intelligence.” “I think many governments recognize that if you can either … silence, or just intimidate and chill, the key journalists or the prominent public defenders, then you have a huge sort of multiplier leverage effect on opposition groups, or groups fighting for justice in those countries.

“In the last few years,” O’Brien continues, “I think that governments around the world have recognized that technologists also fall into this category, or particular kinds of technologists.”

Through his work at the EFF, an organization that has members from all parts of the political spectrum and advocates for free speech and privacy in the digital age, O’Brien has come to a harrowing conclusion that lies at the core of Bini’s case: Governments around the world are “the most clear and present threat to people’s privacy and security online.”

I agree with O'Brien's conclusion.  It's a scary time to live in with Govts having this much power over our privacy and security online.  This is another reason I believe it's important we must feel free and feel safe enough to keep questioning these issues otherwise we'll end up living our lives in fear.   

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, pixiii said:

https://sputniknews.com/latam/201908301076677291-ecuador-presses-new-charges-against-assanges-associate-ola-bini/

I wonder if this is purely guilt by association.  

Unbelievable. 

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-latest-victim-in-the-persecution-of-julian-assange/

I agree with O'Brien's conclusion.  It's a scary time to live in with Govts having this much power over our privacy and security online.  This is another reason I believe it's important we must feel free and feel safe enough to keep questioning these issues otherwise we'll end up living our lives in fear.   

Do you ever get the feeling that Assange is as close to a superhero as we are likely to see in reality?  I mean, it has literally taken the power of multiple governments to bring him down, and all because he wanted to let people know the truth.  It's a hell of a story.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Do you ever get the feeling that Assange is as close to a superhero as we are likely to see in reality?  I mean, it has literally taken the power of multiple governments to bring him down, and all because he wanted to let people know the truth.  It's a hell of a story.

I've actually never thought of him like that to be honest @Alchopwn so that's really interesting.  I've often thought how he must be so committed and brave to a certain extent in even going so far in bringing like-minded people together to create Wikileaks. I do like that Wikileaks has brought focus to everyday people to not just take your own Govt's word for things.  I think if anything, Assange and Wikileaks have taught us to question things more.  We're no longer as gullible as we probably once were. You're right, it is one hell of a story.  It's sad that the Aussie Govt are so intent on staying out of it simply because of r/ships with the UK and the US.  Gosh I could go on and on so I won't or I'll bore you to tears.  :lol:

But like Epstein, Assange is sitting in a prison where I don't think security is monitored (what I mean by this is, could the security be corrupted to kill off Assange? Most likely imo) - well lets just say I'll be surprised if Assange is still alive at the end of his sentence.  I hope he is.  But then, I wonder where will he go when he gets out.  He's never going to be able to live a normal life.  But then, what's normal these days. ;)   

• Like 1

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/09/06/pamela-anderson-the-view-defends-julian-assange-meghan-mccain-orig-acl.cnn

This is a video of Pamela Anderson on the View tv show clashing with their "hosts".    It's from CNN so it's probably more tabloid-esq, but make of it what you will. :lol:    I'm not sure if it's just me, but Pammy looks like her face is a bit puffy.  Maybe botox.  Wow, those women get a bit snarky don't they.  I've never watched it. Omg, that blonde one, stabby stabby stabby is all I could think when she was talking.  Pamela had some good comebacks, not too sure about saying Assange was defecating all over the place and then Pammy saying it was a "smear" campaign though...that just sounded wrong. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Update:

"Prosecutors in Sweden have dropped an investigation into a rape allegation made against Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange in 2010."

Full monty at the BBC: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-50473792

"Kristinn Hrafnsson, WikiLeaks editor-in-chief, said, "Sweden has dropped its preliminary investigation into Mr Assange for the third time, after reopening it without any new evidence or information."

And at the UK Telegraph: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/11/19/sweden-drops-rape-investigation-julian-assange/

• Thanks 1

On 11/20/2019 at 2:24 AM, Eldorado said:

Update:

"Prosecutors in Sweden have dropped an investigation into a rape allegation made against Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange in 2010."

Full monty at the BBC: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-50473792

"Kristinn Hrafnsson, WikiLeaks editor-in-chief, said, "Sweden has dropped its preliminary investigation into Mr Assange for the third time, after reopening it without any new evidence or information."

And at the UK Telegraph: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/11/19/sweden-drops-rape-investigation-julian-assange/

Thankyou for posting this @Eldorado as I just remembered it now and came in to update it.  Thanks again! :D 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

He's in the news again: Caught trying to keep secrets from us all.

"Julian Assange secretly fathered two children in Ecuadorian embassy"

Sky news UK: Link

• Haha 2

why if he is so concerned about the world does he only share American secrets?  never Russia.  Russia is run by a blood thirsty murdering dictator and he can't think of anything to share about them?  He can pretend all he wants, but he is a Russian agent.  His death could not be too slow and painful for me.

Edited by micahc

Because Russia would kill you? Like they have done it with quite a few people in the recent past. Just a hunch. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

This is not being reported.

There are so many worse criminals in the world than someone like Assange.  Look at some of these politicians worldwide for a start.  

Rich vs Fox News

Court Docs here dated 5 August 2020.......https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.490098/gov.uscourts.nysd.490098.173.0.pdf

Fox wants to interview Assange from his prison cell in relation to murder of Seth Rich.  The questions proposed are as below:

From

JOEL RICH AND MARY RICH,
Plaintiffs,
v.
FOX NEWS NETWORK, LLC, MALIA
ZIMMERMAN, AND ED BUTOWSKY

August 5, 2020.

REQUEST FOR INTERNATIONAL JUDICIAL ASSISTANCE PURSUANT TO THE
HAGUE CONVENTION OF 18 MARCH 1970 ON THE TAKING OF EVIDENCE
ABROAD IN CIVIL OR COMMERCIAL MATTERS

“The United States District Court for the Southern District of New York presents its compliments to the Senior Master of the Royal Courts of Justice, and respectfully requests international judicial assistance in accordance with the Hague Convention of 18 March 1970 on the Taking of Evidence Abroad in Civil or Commercial Matters (“Hague Convention”), as implemented into English law by the Evidence (Proceedings in Other Jurisdictions) Act 1975
(the “1975 Act”), to obtain evidence in England to be used in the above-captioned judicial proceeding. Specifically, this Court requests that the Senior Master, by the proper and usual process of your Courts, direct Julian Assange, located at Prisoner #A9379AY, HMP Belmarsh, Western Way, London SE28 0EB, United Kingdom, to appear for testimony.”

“This Request is being made to obtain testimony from Julian Assange for use at trial in the above-captioned matter in relation to the source of the DNC emails and documents released by WikiLeaks in 2016; WikiLeaks’ response to Mr. Rich’s murder; and WikiLeaks’ communications with Mr. Rich and members of Mr. Rich’s family.”

“Fox News seeks testimony in response to the following specific questions:
1) What was Mr. Assange’s role (if any) in the establishment of WikiLeaks?
2) What was Mr. Assange’s role (if any) in connection with the activities of WikiLeaks in 2016?
3) In 2016 and 2017, what role (if any) did Mr. Assange have regarding the content of WikiLeaks’ Twitter postings?
4) What was Mr. Assange’s involvement (if any) in WikiLeaks’ July 22, 2016 release of emails and documents from the Democratic National Committee (DNC), as referenced at https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?
5) When were those emails and documents provided to WikiLeaks?
6) How did WikiLeaks obtain the DNC emails and documents?
7) Which individual(s) and/or entit(y/ies) provided the DNC emails and documents to WikiLeaks?
8) Which individual(s) and/or entit(y/ies) obtained those materials from the DNC?
9) Describe any role played by Seth Rich to your knowledge in obtaining those materials and/or providing them to WikiLeaks.
10) To your knowledge, has WikiLeaks ever offered a reward for information related to a murder that occurred in the United States other than in relation to the murder of Seth Rich? If so, on how many occasions?
11) Why did WikiLeaks provide a reward for information related to the murder of Seth Rich?
12) Has Mr. Assange ever communicated with Seth Rich in any manner?
13) If so, what was the content of the communications?
14) If Mr. Assange himself has not communicated with Seth Rich, is Mr. Assange aware as to whether any person affiliated with WikiLeaks ever communicated with Seth Rich in any manner?
15) If so, (a) who communicated with Seth Rich? And (b) what, to Mr. Assange’s knowledge, was the content of such communication(s)?
16) Has Mr. Assange ever communicated in any manner with another member of the Rich family, including (but not limited to) Aaron Rich, Joel Rich, or Mary Rich?                                                                                                                                     17) If so, what was the content of those communications?
18) To Mr. Assange’s knowledge, has any other person affiliated with WikiLeaks ever communicated in any manner with a member of the Rich family?
19) If so, (a) who communicated with the Rich family? And (b) what, to Mr. Assange’s knowledge, was the content of such communication(s)?
20) To Mr. Assange’s knowledge, did any individual(s) and/or entit(y/ies) affiliated with the Russian Federation (including, but not limited to, the FSB, SVR, GU (or GRU), FSPSI, or any other intelligence service) play any role in obtaining and/or providing to WikiLeaks the 2016 DNC emails released by WikiLeaks?”

seth-rich-billboard.jpg?w=500&h=643

Always the SDNY.....why?

So many leakers out and about in America at the moment, all seen as heroes of a course. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Aroundthecorner said:

So many leakers out and about in America at the moment, all seen as heroes of a course. 

Exactly.  How hypocritical.  :td: