Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A lot of strange threads lately

Grim Reaper 6

Is it just me or are there a large number of strange threads being started lately? I haven't been here that long so maybe it's a normal thing.

• Haha 1

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

Is it just me or are there a large number of strange threads being started lately? I haven't been here that long so maybe it's a normal thing.

Pssst... It's not called UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES for nothing :w00t:   You need to define what you mean by "strange".

• Like 2

Its normal. We get busy points throughout the year. Where people post a lot of threads then leave. Fall typically brings the same thing.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, and then said:

Pssst... It's not called UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES for nothing :w00t:   You need to define what you mean by "strange".

It seems that a number of new members come here start a thread and never answer or return. 

Edited by Manwon Lender

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

There is some strange ones yes :lol:  

I've been away for a number of years and only recently come back myself.  It's kinda been reminding me of the old days when it was summer holidays for school kids etc in the northern hemisphere and they'd find this site and start posting their creepiest stories in order to get some attention.  

But also as @and then mentioned, this being a site for unexplained mysteries, I always take into account that some just might be "unexplained" too :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

It seems that a number of new members come here start a thread and never answer or return. 

Yep. That's normal.

• Like 1

Is this one of them? :mellow: 

• Haha 3

Summer brings out the werewolves, vampires, psychics, demon hunters, etc..... or as well normally call them, teens on summer vacation. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

That would depend on your definition of "strange".

Given the subject matter of the site, many of the things we cover might be considered strange.

Ultimately though, if you feel that any particular thread crosses the line, you can always use the 'report' button to let us know.

• The topic was locked