Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mass shooting at California Garlic Fest

and-then

Just now, susieice said:

When I see boomers doing things like this and going into schools I'll listen to you. 

My point was that your generation has created the conditions that we live in now. Its a nuanced conversation that clearly you arent capable of.

So ill just go ahead and give you a boomer doing something like this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Paddock

Just now, Farmer77 said:

My point was that your generation has created the conditions that we live in now. Its a nuanced conversation that clearly you arent capable of.

So ill just go ahead and give you a boomer doing something like this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Paddock

That's one. Keep going.

• Haha 1

Pretty sure this isn't just a generational situation.  Many of the recent shooters were of the baby boomer generation. 

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

When I see boomers doing things like this and going into schools I'll listen to you. 

Las Vegas strip massacre comes to mind.  Guy was 64 if I recall.

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

Pretty sure this isn't just a generational situation.  Many of the recent shooters were of the baby boomer generation. 

Las Vegas strip massacre comes to mind.  Guy was 64 if I recall.

Name some. Tell me one boomer who shot up a school.

Edited by susieice

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You want me to start listing how many weren't boomers? You're the one who thinks you're funny. You always do.

Edited by susieice

16 minutes ago, susieice said:

I'm sorry that you are so wrong. The boomers didn't have these problems. And they aren't doing it now.

The "boomers" did have these problems, but it was the cops doing most of the shooting, or the mansons, AND we didn't have telethons when one community experienced it like we do now.  There were shootings in schools in the 70's, we just didn't hear about it if it was in some other city.

• Like 1

Way too many psychos in the US. Sorry, but these incidents of murdering innocent people are far too numerous for my comfort.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Open question for all: how many dead kids is the 2nd Amendment worth?    

every single one.     but you knew you were asking trick question, didn't you?  how many kids are cars worth? or pools, or bikes.......    you seem to not differentiate between crimes and rights

Edited by aztek

Just now, aztek said:

every single one. 

There it is.  Thanks for being honest.

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

You want me to start listing how many weren't boomers? You're the one who thinks you're funny. You always do.

No i really dont. The conversation youre trying to have is pointless and nothing more than a deflection from the initial point which is the world yall made is a mess so you have no moral highground to just stand around and tsk tsk the younger generations.

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

The "boomers" did have these problems, but it was the cops doing most of the shooting, or the mansons, AND we didn't have telethons when one community experienced it like we do now.  There were shootings in schools in the 70's, we just didn't hear about it if it was in some other city.

I don't recall hearing about all the shootings in Philly that I hear about today. Certainly not in the area I live in. Nor do I recall concerts and festivals being shot up like now. Yes, we had some issues but nothing like today.

2 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

There it is.  Thanks for being honest.

but i'm not, i'm being as much of a wise a$$ as you are,  apples and oranges

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Way too many psychos in the US. Sorry, but these incidents of murdering innocent people are far too numerous for my comfort.

Wasn't a train or subway bombed recently killing innocent people in the U.K.?  What is the difference?  That it is easier to catch and convict a gunman shooting into a crowd than it is to catch a bomber?  Still, people get killed.  And it is usually one person or a small group perpetrating the incident.  I watch British TV.  You all are just as sick as any other British Emire state.

• Like 1

Just now, aztek said:

but i'm not, i'm being as much of a wise a$$ as you are,  

Ah, so you don't actually believe that.  Interesting.

It was an honest question.  How many dead kids is the 2nd Amendment worth?  Could you answer honestly this time?

5 minutes ago, susieice said:

Name some. Tell me one boomer who shot up a school.

Austin Texas shooting back in 1966?  Guy was 25 at the time.  Not sure if that counts as baby boomer generation, but he killed 18 at a college.  Then there was Bob Smith (18) in Mesa Arizona 1966 killed 5.   This is kinda fun.

1 minute ago, susieice said:

I don't recall hearing about all the shootings in Philly that I hear about today. Certainly not in the area I live in. Nor do I recall concerts and festivals being shot up like now. Yes, we had some issues but nothing like today.

liberals. 

apparently whenever something does not go their way they force it, and fight for it, and do not accept anything that they do not like,  same here,  deal with it libs, it is your doing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Ah, so you don't actually believe that.  Interesting.

It was an honest question.  How many dead kids is the 2nd Amendment worth?  Could you answer honestly this time?

of course not,  do you really think anyone would answer a trick question honestly?

how many deaths are  cars worth?

Edited by aztek

3 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

By making "sanctuary" cities where people can not be deported how is that not the same as open borders.

AOC wants to abolish ICE. If you can't deport and you can't secure your border then that's sounds like an open border to me lol.

I'm not only for "open borders", I'm for "Erased borders" they serve no purpose other than giving us another way to divide ourselves and pretend to be better than others. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

of course not,  do you really think anyone would answer a trick question honestly?

haw many deaths are  cars worth?

So you won't answer the question.  That's okay.  It's good, in fact.  It means you still have the remnants of a conscience.

4 minutes ago, susieice said:

I think the key words are are "hearing about".  Like I said, we in the west still don't hear about all the killings in Chicago, Wilmington, DE, Philadelphia.  They do telethons about mass shootings in certain circumstances but it is for a specific agenda.  I am guessing something else is going on in California or somewhere and the telethon about this shooting is a distraction.

1 minute ago, Robotic Jew said:

I'm not only for "open borders", I'm for "Erased borders" they serve no purpose other than giving us another way to divide ourselves and pretend to be better than others. 

Borders are really only for poor people and to mark tax boundaries.  Never seen any rich person bothered by it in the least.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

liberals. 

apparently whenever something does not go their way they force it, and fight for it, and do not accept anything that they do not like,  same here,  deal with it libs, it is your doing

Same with pot. Much cheaper, no gangs and while there were problems much was done about race relations. These kids are going backwards. Meanwhile me and my various old friends will just go on as we have. Let's see what happens next.

• Like 1