Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mega disaster rocking end July or on August

TheAngelofLightness

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light, 
Dear Readers, 

I am really so sorry to be forced to post this, but along my years posting publicly my predictions I always have been consistent with my personal vows to serve humanity with this gift, so I feel it is important to warn people on time. 

I am strongly feeling the imminence of a very destructive seismic and or volcanic event to occur in the following period of 2 weeks at most, it could be even sooner than that, somewhere in the north hemisphere of the planet. 

What I am perceiving is a huge mega event that may be close to reach or even surpass a magnitude of about 8.0 in the Richter scale and that will cause terrible devastation in a highly dense populated area of the planet. 

This disaster will produce a lot of destruction in at least one large metropolis, it will trigger a national emergency obviously for the nation that will face it and it also can have a lot of side effects for other ones also affected for it, either sharing also a destruction scenario or suffering a lot of negative economic consequences from it.  

about possible location of this event my impressions are for the following potential regions:

- The sea between Japan and the Kamchatka Peninsula in the Far East crossing the Kuril Islands and the Sakhalin Island. 

- The west central part of Mexico and specifically coming from its pacific coast to its central plato, the region that goes from Guerrero to Jalisco and as far as Mexico City in the interior. 

- Central California, specially areas close to the epicenter of the two strong earthquakes occurred in the beginning of this month, this would be specially critical for Pasadena, San Fernando Valley, San Francisco, Sta Barbara and Los Angeles.  

- From the cascades mountains to the the North Pacific coast from Portland, Oregon,  to Vancouver in Canada and to the open sea as far as the Charlotte island. 

That is all what for now I am sensing, if I gather more information I will update here thinking that it might be useful for the potential victims that result affected. 

Please don't ask why these are negative news?, I am pretty aware of that, but if the causal lines running in the world are precisely extremely negative ones it is not serious or sensate to predict something positive when it is clear that is not going to occur at all.  Any genuine seer can feel easily we are moving on 2019 in a time of profound world crisis and not in one of prosperity or tranquility.  

The best I can do under this scenario is to try to help people to be prepared and in position to survive events that if arrive to them by surprise will be extremely dangerous or even Fatal. 

Thanks 

The Angel of Lightness

Edited by TheAngelofLightness
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think Seattle had an 8.7 or over 8 earthquake in 2001.  I was in Newport, OR and we felt the after shocks at about 3.6.  It was devastating so I will be watching to see if your prediction happens.  It could, but then it could happen any  time.  I am not so sure of your predictions and your obsession with earthquakes and volcanic activity. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Oh great. We got a bi-weekly BS bulletin now!

Excuse me,  I think here you have a misunderstanding,  this is certainly a forum of paranormality, so prophecies are the material of discussion, but I am not certainly the magic mirror where you or anybody else can reflect its own image full of  very personal qualities. I am a seer that have showed along the year remarkable precision in my forecasts and I am doing here no doubt my job in the best of my abilities. 

By the way,  the day you can do better on this subject I think you might use that tone to reply. 

The Angel of Lightness 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Excuse me,  I think here you have a misunderstanding,  this is certainly a forum of paranormality, so prophecies are the material of discussion, but I am not certainly the magic mirror where you or anybody else can reflect its own image full of  very personal qualities. I am a seer that have showed along the year remarkable precision in my forecasts and I am doing here no doubt my job in the best of my abilities. 

The Angel of Lightness 

You're a doomsayer. With hit and miss results, typically making guesses that anyone could make. I'd love some good new type predictions. That would be to much too expect though.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I predict an earthquake with happen at a fault zone, at some point this year.

I think that is a good try,   for a comedy forum perhaps.   

I am Not guessing, I am giving precise time frame, magnitude and also specific geographic areas of devastation. 

Again, I am not a Magic Mirror, don't try to find your own image on me. 

18 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

By the way,  the day you can do better on this subject I think you might use that tone to reply. 

The Angel of Lightness 

You claim the impossible. You claim to know the result of chaos in a universe run by causality. You are a fraud!

All your predictions are wide enough to be plausible events to expect. If you want to claim the supernatural ability of foresight, be specific! Very specific!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

As others have said, you are predicting an earthquake/Volcano....and name several of the most seismological active areas on the planet as the possible location. Predicting an earthquake in California is like predicting that the sun will rise tomorrow morning.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

Specific geographical areas?

You then name just about every area prone to earthquakes in the Northern Hemisphere.

If you think that is specific you need to buy a new dictionary. Yours has the words, "specific" and, "vague" confused.

You must to read a little more, the title of the thread is not good enough, I have given 4 very specific areas of the planet where I see there is right now great underground activity and at least one will trigger a mega quake in the following days.  it would Not surprise me at all if at the end of this so short period I have narrowed we will have even more than one catastrophic event arriving in parallel.                                                                                                                                      I have been very specific in to determine timeframe, areas of disaster ( not just countries but regions within them) and also magnitude, it is difficult to be more specific than that,  there is no way later to make up nothing pulling another event somewhere in other parts of the pacific or Indian oceans.                                                                                                                                                                     I have provided extremely detailed descriptions by the way, just to don't give later any margin of speculation or manipulation from my contradictors,  to don't give them any chance to say it was pure guessing. 

15 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

As others have said, you are predicting an earthquake/Volcano....and name several of the most seismological active areas on the planet as the possible location. Predicting an earthquake in California is like predicting that the sun will rise tomorrow morning.

Excuse me but I am not predicting quakes, nor any tremors, that is your misunderstanding. I am predicting Megaquakes, events that for their magnitude occur very rarely,  in the same way that I predicted the two that have already passed in California at the beginning of the month, the first ones of such magnitude in decades.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          By the way the Ring of fire is extremely long,  is several times longer than the 4 areas I have pointed out,  I am not predicting this for other vast areas on it. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

You claim the impossible. You claim to know the result of chaos in a universe run by causality. You are a fraud!

All your predictions are wide enough to be plausible events to expect. If you want to claim the supernatural ability of foresight, be specific! Very specific!

I have been doing that "Impossible" you said for several times, in a precise sequence of events of this same kind along 2019, you must read my thread of early January just to be aware of that.   Now, when you mention completely chaotic events the first thought it comes to my mind is that you think that the correct measure of possibility is what conventional science believes is reachable.  I am so sorry if I am moving your ground or contradicting your paradigms, I am not the kind of seer that will wait until technology evolves more to feel I have the right to warn people of what they are going to face in the very near future.   

8 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Excuse me but I am not predicting quakes, nor any tremors, that is your misunderstanding. I am predicting Megaquakes, events that for their magnitude occur very rarely,  in the same way that I predicted the two that have already passed in California at the beginning of the month, the first ones of such magnitude in decades.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          By the way the Ring of fire is extremely long,  is several times longer than the 4 areas I have pointed out,  I am not predicting this for other vast areas on it. 

And your misunderstanding is that anybody can predict the future. And you will never be as cool as Nostradamus (who couldn't predict the future either, but at least created some nice, spooky poetry.)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

And your misunderstanding is that anybody can predict the future. And you will never be as cool as Nostradamus (who couldn't predict the future either, but at least created some nice, spooky poetry.)

Just post your own predictions, instead to criticize so much mine, enlighten us with them, please go ahead. I never have claimed to have copyrights of what ever can be perceived on future.  Leave Nostradamus rest in peace and show us what you are talking about, color our days with your own poetry.  

2 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

No matter what anyone says, I hope your wrong. I am also not a beleiver that people have your abilities, no offense intended.

Edited by Manwon Lender

@TheAngelofLightness

I am curious: IF your predicted disaster fails to materialize, what will your explanation be?

2 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Just post your own predictions,

Done deal. I predict no major or mega quakes in the month of August anywhere in the northern hemisphere.

See you in September

• Like 4

Is this the same disaster that was supposed to take place at the end of the Mayan Calendar ? or like the disaster of Y2K ? Or the End of the World according to A.O.C with climate change ?

Exactly how long are we to wait on baited breath on each claim of The Sky Is Falling !

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

No matter what anyone says, I hope your wrong. I am also not a beleiver that people have your abilities, no offense intended.

I would add to the list of events I have already described another one, this time is not in the ring of fire, neither in any point of the Pacific Ocean:

5) a relatively strong earthquake that will shake the north Atlantic coast of the USA and also the Atlantic coast of Canada, as well as, the French islands of St Pierre et Michelon.  This important seismic event will be felt inland as far as Pittsburgh and will be specially damaging in Halifax, Quebec, Montreal, Otawa, Boston and New York city.  

If I would be asked of to arrange the list of places I have described in order of likelihood to be the Megaquake I feel is coming in the following two weeks, my list will be arranged as follows:

I.  Central Western Mexico.
II. North part of the Far East.
III. North Atlantic coast of NorthAmerica 
IV. North Pacific coast of Continental USA and Canadian far west. 
V. Central California 

I expect one of these events rocking on the time period I have stated, but there is enough energy cumulated now to even see two of them coming soon, the rest of the list will anyway occur in at most a year from now.  

Please consider the order in the list as a probable hypothetic sequence of their occurrence at future. 

If the number II. in the list finally is the one that emerges it will be the strongest one of the entire list, it will predate well above the magnitude of the others, also it would not only affect the immediate region but it will push a giant tsunami that will devastate the opposite coast in North America. 

Similarly the one of North Atlantic coast of North America will release a giant tsunami In the Atlantic with waves and tides striking as far as Portugal, North Spain, France, Wales, South England, Scotland, Ireland and Iceland. 

Thanks, 

The Angel of Lightness

9 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Just post your own predictions

I predict you will continue to make unreliable predictions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light, 
Dear Readers, 

I am really so sorry to be forced to post this, but along my years posting publicly my predictions I always have been consistent with my personal vows to serve humanity with this gift, so I feel it is important to warn people on time. 

I am strongly feeling the imminence of a very destructive seismic and or volcanic event to occur in the following period of 2 weeks at most, it could be even sooner than that, somewhere in the north hemisphere of the planet. 

What I am perceiving is a huge mega event that may be close to reach or even surpass a magnitude of about 8.0 in the Richter scale and that will cause terrible devastation in a highly dense populated area of the planet. 

Don't worry Angel, Science is already on the job.  We are definitely in an upswing period of seismic activity around the "Ring of Fire" at the moment.  We are also half-way towards the end of your prediction period already.  Peru has already had an 8 magnitude Earthquake back on May 26th with 2 deaths.  Luzon in the Phillipines had a 6.3 magnitude quake back in April 22nd and 18 people died.  Ridgecrest California already had a mainshock 7.1 earthquake earlier this month. Why didn't you warn them about it?  5 people were injured.

• Haha 3