Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mega disaster rocking end July or on August

TheAngelofLightness

12 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Excuse me but I am not predicting quakes, nor any tremors, that is your misunderstanding. I am predicting Megaquakes, events that for their magnitude occur very rarely,  in the same way that I predicted the two that have already passed in California at the beginning of the month, the first ones of such magnitude in decades.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          By the way the Ring of fire is extremely long,  is several times longer than the 4 areas I have pointed out,  I am not predicting this for other vast areas on it. 

What do you think is the cause of these megaquakes? Or is it just a "crap happens" kinda deal?

13 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Excuse me but I am not predicting quakes, nor any tremors, that is your misunderstanding. I am predicting Megaquakes, events that for their magnitude occur very rarely,  in the same way that I predicted the two that have already passed in California at the beginning of the month, the first ones of such magnitude in decades.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          By the way the Ring of fire is extremely long,  is several times longer than the 4 areas I have pointed out,  I am not predicting this for other vast areas on it. 

Let me assist you with a few things. You are misusing the term megaquake. That would be much bigger than the 8 you mention.

https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/can-megaquakes-really-happen-a-magnitude-10-or-larger?qt-news_science_products=0#qt-news_science_products

There have been other earthquakes of similar magnitude in the area such as one in 2010, 1992 (two), 1999, 1989, 1980.

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/#{"feed"%3A"1564580246714"%2C"sort"%3A"newest"%2C"mapposition"%3A[[30.6%2C-124.98]%2C[43.453%2C-113.906]]%2C"viewModes"%3A["list"%2C"map"]%2C"autoUpdate"%3Afalse%2C"search"%3A{"id"%3A"1564580246714"%2C"name"%3A"Search Results"%2C"isSearch"%3Atrue%2C"params"%3A{"starttime"%3A"1980-07-24 00%3A00%3A00"%2C"endtime"%3A"2019-07-31 23%3A59%3A59"%2C"maxlatitude"%3A43.453%2C"minlatitude"%3A30.6%2C"maxlongitude"%3A-113.906%2C"minlongitude"%3A-124.98%2C"minmagnitude"%3A6%2C"orderby"%3A"time"}}}

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

I would add to the list of events I have already described another one, this time is not in the ring of fire, neither in any point of the Pacific Ocean:

5) a relatively strong earthquake that will shake the north Atlantic coast of the USA and also the Atlantic coast of Canada, as well as, the French islands of St Pierre et Michelon.  This important seismic event will be felt inland as far as Pittsburgh and will be specially damaging in Halifax, Quebec, Montreal, Otawa, Boston and New York city.  

If I would be asked of to arrange the list of places I have described in order of likelihood to be the Megaquake I feel is coming in the following two weeks, my list will be arranged as follows:

I.  Central Western Mexico.
II. North part of the Far East.
III. North Atlantic coast of NorthAmerica 
IV. North Pacific coast of Continental USA and Canadian far west. 
V. Central California 

I expect one of these events rocking on the time period I have stated, but there is enough energy cumulated now to even see two of them coming soon, the rest of the list will anyway occur in at most a year from now.  

Please consider the order in the list as a probable hypothetic sequence of their occurrence at future. 

If the number II. in the list finally is the one that emerges it will be the strongest one of the entire list, it will predate well above the magnitude of the others, also it would not only affect the immediate region but it will push a giant tsunami that will devastate the opposite coast in North America. 

Similarly the one of North Atlantic coast of North America will release a giant tsunami In the Atlantic with waves and tides striking as far as Portugal, North Spain, France, Wales, South England, Scotland, Ireland and Iceland. 

Thanks, 

The Angel of Lightness

Adding the Northeast. How challenging.

Do you realize that in the last 50 years there has been only 19 quakes in that area above 5.0 and the highest was the 5.9 in 1988 in the Saguenay area? I felt that one 400 miles away. Didn't do any damage but you could feel it through the floor of the house.

In making up predictions avoid choosing relatively stable areas such as those bordering the Canadian shield.

The more likely event from a quake off the East coast is a turbidity current breaking one of the underwater cables running to Europe.

• Like 1

Yay for pointless vauge predictions that serve no purpose.

What do you expect people to do, evacuate because of you say so? Like they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Perhaps when this "prediction" fails, you'll stop pretending to be the next great prophet and give it a rest - but I predict not. Let's see who the better prophet is.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Don't worry Angel, Science is already on the job.  We are definitely in an upswing period of seismic activity around the "Ring of Fire" at the moment.  We are also half-way towards the end of your prediction period already.  Peru has already had an 8 magnitude Earthquake back on May 26th with 2 deaths.  Luzon in the Phillipines had a 6.3 magnitude quake back in April 22nd and 18 people died.  Ridgecrest California already had a mainshock 7.1 earthquake earlier this month. Why didn't you warn them about it?  5 people were injured.

Clearly you must be new reading my predictions, I certainly predicted the events you have mentioned and since early January of this Year, long time before any of them took form.  Please search for my name and the threads will appear, then read them and when you finish to digest them possibly we can continue talking. 

The Angel of Lightness 

10 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

Clearly you must be new reading my predictions, I certainly predicted the events you have mentioned and since early January of this Year, long time before any of them took form.  Please search for my name and the threads will appear, then read them and when you finish to digest them possibly we can continue talking.

You are talking ways too much. If you want your "predictions" to be discussed, name the time frame/event type/location only and in a clear manner because tons of blahblah (yours) are not relevant to the content of your post (if there is any).

49 minutes ago, toast said:

You are talking ways too much. If you want your "predictions" to be discussed, name the time frame/event type/location only and in a clear manner because tons of blahblah (yours) are not relevant to the content of your post (if there is any).

I'm sure you're aware that all the blahblah helps to hide the actual facts about what did or did not happen.

God forbid someone "predicts" something without making it as wordy as possible to confuse it as much as possible. Can't make the predictions clear cut, THAT would be a mistake, right?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, moonman said:

I'm sure you're aware that all the blahblah helps to hide the actual facts about what did or did not happen.

God forbid someone "predicts" something without making it as wordy as possible to confuse it as much as possible. Can't make the predictions clear cut, THAT would be a mistake, right?

Exactly and thats why I asked for compacted data. Its the same pattern with "testimonials of UFO witnesses" starting with ".. I was walking the dog of my sister blahblahla ...", for example.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, toast said:

Exactly and thats why I asked for compacted data. Its the same pattern with "testimonials of UFO witnesses" starting with ".. I was walking the dog of my sister blahblahla ...", for example.

I don't know, I have a friend who can't tell a simple story, like "I found a $20.00 bill on the sidewalk" without adding where she was going, what she was thinking, what she had for dinner the day before, what she wants to eat now, what somebody said to her last week...  Some people just don't know how to tell a story. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I don't know, I have a friend who can't tell a simple story, like "I found a $20.00 bill on the sidewalk" without adding where she was going, what she was thinking, what she had for dinner the day before, what she wants to eat now, what somebody said to her last week...  Some people just don't know how to tell a story. 

The same here. I know a guy with the very same behavior and he is driving me nuts all the time. Even if a discussion continue, he starts every sentence with the content he said before several times.

• Like 2

You are really funny, Why it took to you 5 replies to ask for simple confirmation links?  that is really too much bla bla blah don't you think so?

Didn't a lot of your predictions turn out to be BS?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

First prediction that I checked is where you claim a hit on Notre Dame in which you claimed that it would be a terrorist attack. It wasn't. You were specific with "There will be terrorist attacks on France again, which authorship will be claimed by fundamentalist Islamic Organizations, and this time will reach the most crucial and emblematic historic areas of large French cities, including a national monument in Paris itself."

I'm calling that a miss because it was not a terrorist attack. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I checked the one dealing with seismic activity and do not see that there is anything special going on this year. In fact, the quakes have not been as devastating as some recent years. I do not see that the volcanic activity is up either.

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/browse/stats.php

Examine that page and see that on average there are 1 or 2 magnitude 8 quakes in a given year. There are going to 15 magnitude 7 quakes on average in a year. It looks like 140 magnitude 6 quakes on average in a year. 

You even mention a magnitude 5 quake and there are around 1500 a year or 4 or more a day on average in the world.

I'm going to give this a miss since events seem pretty much normal. 

With earthquakes of magnitude 6 and up you get one about every third day on average in the world. There are many more quakes than people realize.

You mention floods. There are plenty of floods worldwide and they come from the actions of man. People have deforested the land, they have constructed obstructions such as bridges and housing developments. People have invaded flood prone areas as the population increases.  There are lots of reasons for floods. 

When it comes to volcanoes we learn that the volcanic activity is down from last year but that is not important. There are a lot of active volcanoes at any given time.

https://volcano.si.edu/faq/index.cfm?question=activevolcanoes

• Thanks 3

On 8/1/2019 at 2:28 AM, TheAngelofLightness said:

The Angel of Lightness 

LOL earthquakes happen nearly every day somewhere in the world.  Unless you can name exactly where and when they will occur,  you got nothing.  For example, I predict that because people move too fast due to modern conveyances with their engines that there will be many accidents.  Does that make me a prophet?  No.  This is a known truth.  The same goes for your so-called predictions.  Name the place and time or GT"F"O.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hmmm... magniitude 8 earthquake huh ? 

Well, they're not THAT common. It will be interesting to see what happens in August. 

"Wake me up, When September comes". 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

These natural disasters were a common discussion item before 2012. OMG, the stupid comments at that time with people posting every incident as if it was a validation of their incredibly unintelligent ideas.

I'd post reports on how flooding has been directly tied in to human actions and the ultra goofballs of that time went on about how fake prophecies were being corroborated. The truth is that volcanic activity has been happening for billions of years. Earthquakes the same. Floods must have been terrifying before plants conquered the land. Now Man continues to intensify the results of flood.

People posting so-called prophecies about natural events need to reconsider the simplicity of showing their claims are without merit.

• Like 3

On 8/1/2019 at 10:37 AM, stereologist said:

I'm calling that a miss because it was not a terrorist attack. 

I keep saying that.......They don't respond.......

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Piney said:

I keep saying that.......They don't respond.......

If I were in their shoes I'd want to claim a hit, but that is not scientific.

To be scientific we have to accept that our best guesses are often incorrect. If we were to suggest that the prophecy is really a hypothesis we end up accepting that the hypothesis was falsified. That hppens. We learn something. we move forward.

• Like 1

I'm the only real prophet around here. And I predict that the Angeloflightness will solicit more admonishments as more predictions are posted. 

If quakes are what one can accurately predict, especially the big one, then they should seek employment at a seismological monitoring agency.

Years ago the radio station in town would do its duty to review the predictions in the tabloids fro the previous year. They would make a list and see what was correct. It was rather disappointing at how bad they were. One of the odd failures was the prediction at the time that there would be a riot in a major US city. It was the first time in a dozen years or more with no such event.

Just like picking out earthquakes in the M5 range to justify a prediction, was the picking of a riot. Had the prediction been that there would be no riot then that would have been interesting.

Here are some sure to win predictions.

• There will claims of election fraud in a national election.
  • There will be a mass shooting.
  • There will be a large scale industrial accident.
  • Creationists will claim to have found Noah's ark.
  • Disclosure will once again be imminent.
  • Flat earthers will be disappointed that their ship did not crash into the icy wall surrounding the Earth.
  • TTSA will reveal more blunders as they try to pay the salaries of the people they have hired.
  • Bigfoot will once again stun people with its ability to thwart detection.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, stereologist said:
  • TTSA will reveal more blunders as they try to pay the salaries of the people they have hired.
  •  

I think their debt is something like 47 million now. :lol:

• Like 1

On 7/30/2019 at 11:10 PM, TheAngelofLightness said:

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light, 
Dear Readers, 

I am really so sorry to be forced to post this, but along my years posting publicly my predictions I always have been consistent with my personal vows to serve humanity with this gift, so I feel it is important to warn people on time. 

I am strongly feeling the imminence of a very destructive seismic and or volcanic event to occur in the following period of 2 weeks at most, it could be even sooner than that, somewhere in the north hemisphere of the planet. 

What I am perceiving is a huge mega event that may be close to reach or even surpass a magnitude of about 8.0 in the Richter scale and that will cause terrible devastation in a highly dense populated area of the planet. 

This disaster will produce a lot of destruction in at least one large metropolis, it will trigger a national emergency obviously for the nation that will face it and it also can have a lot of side effects for other ones also affected for it, either sharing also a destruction scenario or suffering a lot of negative economic consequences from it.  

about possible location of this event my impressions are for the following potential regions:

- The sea between Japan and the Kamchatka Peninsula in the Far East crossing the Kuril Islands and the Sakhalin Island. 

- The west central part of Mexico and specifically coming from its pacific coast to its central plato, the region that goes from Guerrero to Jalisco and as far as Mexico City in the interior. 

- Central California, specially areas close to the epicenter of the two strong earthquakes occurred in the beginning of this month, this would be specially critical for Pasadena, San Fernando Valley, San Francisco, Sta Barbara and Los Angeles.  

- From the cascades mountains to the the North Pacific coast from Portland, Oregon,  to Vancouver in Canada and to the open sea as far as the Charlotte island. 

That is all what for now I am sensing, if I gather more information I will update here thinking that it might be useful for the potential victims that result affected. 

Please don't ask why these are negative news?, I am pretty aware of that, but if the causal lines running in the world are precisely extremely negative ones it is not serious or sensate to predict something positive when it is clear that is not going to occur at all.  Any genuine seer can feel easily we are moving on 2019 in a time of profound world crisis and not in one of prosperity or tranquility.  

The best I can do under this scenario is to try to help people to be prepared and in position to survive events that if arrive to them by surprise will be extremely dangerous or even Fatal. 

Thanks 

The Angel of Lightness

Hello there,

Please provide an independent study with statistical analysis of your predictions success.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/31/2019 at 1:52 AM, TheAngelofLightness said:

Just post your own predictions, instead to criticize so much mine, enlighten us with them, please go ahead. I never have claimed to have copyrights of what ever can be perceived on future.  Leave Nostradamus rest in peace and show us what you are talking about, color our days with your own poetry.  

Again. Nobody can predict the future. Not me, not you, nobody. And I don't wish to make up phony predictions or play "doom and gloom" prophet.  I truthfully I wonder what you think you are getting out of this. It's August by now and.....nothing has happened.... so....?

On the other hand. The other day, in another thread, I predicted that the piece chocolate cake on the plate  before me would be eaten by me. And that actually happened.

So my track record for predictions is 100%

But if you want poetry.

The child of Venus will delight
Under moon and stars so bright
The Humble Bee is not deceived
And for the moon the child will grieve

There. Anything can be interpreted into that :P

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 5:10 PM, TheAngelofLightness said:

I am strongly feeling the imminence of a very destructive seismic and or volcanic event to occur in the following period of 2 weeks at most, it could be even sooner than that, somewhere in the north hemisphere of the planet. 

What I am perceiving is a huge mega event that may be close to reach or even surpass a magnitude of about 8.0 in the Richter scale and that will cause terrible devastation in a highly dense populated area of the planet. 

This disaster will produce a lot of destruction in at least one large metropolis, it will trigger a national emergency obviously for the nation that will face it and it also can have a lot of side effects for other ones also affected for it, either sharing also a destruction scenario or suffering a lot of negative economic consequences from it.  

OK team, as I count the days, this is all due to go down tonight.

Or not. To avoid further vagueness and later claims of a hit when it was not, lets take note of this and keep an eye on the news. To fulfill as stated,

1. it will be tonight,

2. a megaquake of about 8 richters, terrible devastation in a highly populated area of the plant, to include one major metro area resulting in a National Emergency. 

I am counting two weeks from the date of publication (30th).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2