Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mega disaster rocking end July or on August

TheAngelofLightness

10 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Unless the Amazon Jungle Fire was caused by a volcanic erruption, the Angel of Light isn't doing well atm. 

wouldn't count anyway because he stipulated - the Northern hemisphere

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/30/2019 at 11:10 PM, TheAngelofLightness said:

The Angel of Lightness

Is there a Devil of Heaviness? Just out of interest

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Dejarma said:

Is there a Devil of Heaviness? Just out of interest

Several, and they are also the Demons of Stupid.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I think premonitions and predictions should be called by the correct term : Guess work.

Or maybe "I dreamed..."

• Like 3

I was in British Columbia for the last fortnight, I didn't notice any mega quakes destroying everything around me.

• Like 3

On 7/30/2019 at 6:10 PM, TheAngelofLightness said:

I am strongly feeling the imminence of a very destructive seismic and or volcanic event to occur in the following period of 2 weeks at most, it could be even sooner than that, somewhere in the north hemisphere of the planet. 

Hey. It's been almost a month and your time frame has passed. 

Any chance that you will concede you got this one wrong?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

Hey. It's been almost a month and your time frame has passed. 

Any chance that you will concede you got this one wrong?

Any chance the goal post will get moved?:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, XenoFish said:

The only volcanic thing I've heard about is a pumice island float around Australia.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5813961/pumice-raft-volcano-rocks-pacific-ocean/

Today there was a major Volcanic Eruption in Italy. The Stromboli Volcaino had a major eruption with a large pyroclastic flow that reached the Ocean. The village of Stromboli was hit by Lava Bombs, the damage to property and the cost in lives has not been reported as yet. This is the second Eruption, the first occurred in July which killed a Hiker near the Mountain.

This link has much more information:  https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/stromboli/news/86142/Stromboli-volcano-Italy-another-massive-explosion-today.html

Here is another report:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/volcano-erupts-today-stromboli-eruption-italy-today-2019-08-28/

Edited by Manwon Lender

On 8/26/2019 at 1:11 PM, Piney said:

Several, and they are also the Demons of Stupid.

It's a shame this kids parents allow her to be used in this manner. But I guess people like that will do anything for money.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

It's a shame this kids parents allow her to be used in this manner. But I guess people like that will do anything for money.

I guess you didn't see the parents eh? :lol:

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Piney said:

I guess you didn't see the parents eh? :lol:

Yea I did, i just think it's shame that an entire miniseries is designed to humiliate a family that doesn't even register on the IQ scale. Like I said people will do anything for money

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ya ya, so who's jealous here because you don't have a girlfriend named Chubbs"? :-*

• Haha 2

Given this trainwreck and other examples where AngelofLightness has made useless, incorrect and very misleading claims about his 'abilities', I think it's time to call this out for what it is, and that isn't 'predictions'.  As this sort of thing can scare people needlessly, I think it needs to stop...

Unfortunately it is easy to just have a few 'successes', and then quickly learn how to widen the potential matches with clever wording, and then widen it even further by highly subjective (and often ridiculous) matches to the point where you are self-deluding.  Here's another example:

Read the replies.... There's no real 'power' here, just skill with words, deliberately contrived to get the desired 'results' - results which have been clearly and repeatedly revealed as useless / wrong.  Frankly, the results are worse than those you'd get by random chance, imo....

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Thanks 6

And to drop in some facts and a little bit about probability...  Globally, here's how many earthquakes per year:

'Light' earthquakes (Mag 5 or more) = 1500 per year (some property damage)

'Moderate' earthquakes (Mag 6 or more) = 150 per year (significant property damage)

'Strong' earthquakes (Mag 7 or more) = 2-3 per year (major property damage and some loss of life)

'Great' earthquakes (Mag 8 +) = ~1 a year (widespread catastrophic property damage and major loss of life)

Some facts that a clever 'prophet' might then use....

1. Some regions are much more prone to earth quakes.
  2. Over time, the longer a 'prone' area goes without a quake, the more likely a quake will occur.  So the prediction will eventually be 'correct'.
  3. Especially along active fault lines, quakes can be somewhat cyclical, as above.
  4. The definitions of what is a 'major' quake are pretty loose, and some quite small earthquakes may cause significantly exaggerated damage and loss of life simply because of location and to some extent also the nature of the movement.

Naturally, any decent prophet should take all this into account.  As a side issue, prophets who have websites can of course cherry pick their own hits and alter the content of their site, or just point around the web to ONLY those forum predictions they manage to fluke.. and hope that no-one checks (like I did in the thread I linked to above).

Frankly, with a little bit of work, they should get much better results than the OP... even when cherry-picked, the 'successful' predictions involve woeful amounts of subjectivity....

• Like 6

Well, only one day to go Angel of Light.  So, by "Angel of Light", you do realize that Lucifer is also an Angel of Light, right?

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?" -Matthew 7:13-16

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Thanks 1

On 8/29/2019 at 2:36 PM, Manwon Lender said:

I will have you know that Honey Boo Boo is on the Education Channel.  She's E.D.Y.O.U.C.A.T.I.O.N. A.L !  How dare you impute that she's some stupid sub-redneck piglet when clearly she has all the sassy, and sassy is all the larnin' she needs!

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

I will have you know that Honey Boo Boo is on the Education Channel.  She's E.D.Y.O.U.C.A.T.I.O.N. A.L !  How dare you impute that she's some stupid sub-redneck piglet when clearly she has all the sassy, and sassy is all the larnin' she needs!

I will say this it's dam shame that a family who's combined IQ doesn't even register on the lowest level of the standard IQ scale allows themselves to be humiliated on public television. All for money, and nothing else, because once Boo Boo is little older she will be dropped and very quickly forgotten. 

Then the next group of idiots will replace them. I use to watch the show, it is certainly funny, however, I found myself laughing at them instead of with them. That's when I stopped watching because it is not funny to laugh at a bunch of poor people who most likely don't even understand how backward and foolish they look.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light, 
Dear Readers, 

The month of August has showed 5 strong earthquakes in the north Pacific basin, what suggest we are in a time line running toward a Megaquake in that area that may arrive either in these last two days of August or in September. 

All the earthquakes have occurred in zones that were fully discussed and forecasted in this thread since the ending of July, and all of them had enough magnitude to cause devastation if a city or town might be located in its epicenter, but fortunately that was not the case. 

There have been until now:

#1: M 6.4 strong earthquake; (Taiwan) Wed, 7 Aug 21h28
#2: M 6.3 strong earthquake : Near East Coast of Honshu, Japan Sun, 4 Aug 10h23
#3: M 6.3 strong earthquake: 276km WNW of Bandon, Oregon (USA) Thu, 29 Aug 15h07 - hace 1 dia 2 horas
#4: M 6.0 strong earthquake : Vanuatu Islands Sat, 24 Aug 15h51 - hace 6 dias
#5: M 6.0 strong earthquake: Hokkaido, Japan Region Wed, 28 Aug 23h46 - hace 1 dia 17 horas

In addition to them we have seen 5 major volcanic eruptions in the north hemisphere in the Pacific basin and Atlantic basin:

-  Ulawun Volcano in between Papua New Guinea and New Caledonia. (3 Aug) 
-  Popocateptl , central Mexico. (13 -14 Aug) 
-  Shiveluch (Kamchatka, Russian Far east): (27 Aug) 
-  Stromboli, (Eolian Islands, Italy) (Aug 25-28) 
-  Fuego, (Guatemala, Central America)(Aug 27-30) 

Finally we have seen the strongest after shock in California since the megaquakes of July:

Mod. mag. 5.0 earthquake - 18km E of Little Lake, CA (USA) on Thursday, 22 August 2019 

It is prudential to remain alert and prepared to face a major disaster in the North Pacific basin, Specially the areas that were already warned since end of July ( California, Oregon, Alaska, Kamchatka, Philippines, Japan, Taiwan, Hawaii,  Mexico and Central America ) there have been a lot of advisable suggestions posted in my previous replies, please take all cautions. Also people of Italy, Greece and Turkey must be prepared since everything points out that your seismologic activity is evolving to something huge coming soon. 

The good lord has wanted to give time for the people to be prepared the best they can to affront the incoming events, lets use that time in an intelligent way and reviewing all our contingency plans in order to be sure nothing is missing. 

Thanks. 

The Angel of Lightness

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light, 
Dear Readers, 

The good lord has wanted to give time for the people to be prepared the best they can to affront the incoming events, lets use that time in an intelligent way and reviewing all our contingency plans in order to be sure nothing is missing. 

Thanks. 

The Angel of Lightness

Why hasn't this wonderful 'god of light' of yours just come out and told us when he/she/it will cause these things to happen instead of trusting the information to someone like yourself who can't put together a reasonably clear sentence without a bunch of 'mumbo jumbo'. Just tell us when it will happen and the results will prove your qualifications as a prophet.

BTW: there's a hurricane heading for Florida right now - we've known for days where it was, where it is, where it will be, and how strong it will be.  All the news outlets are reporting this but you can't seem to perform with anywhere close to this accuracy.

PS: I'm not holding my breath for you to tighten up your predictions...............

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Herald of Darkness, just keep making noise until a calamity occurs and then purr in joy to feel somehow vindicated by chance and losses to others. This is a sickness of ego that is sadly common among more than a few "prophets". Broad brush potentials and later claim accuracy that is all a lie. Liar, the only question is if you also lie to yourself and truly believe your tripe.

Darkness. You are Darkness, not Light, and it is plain to be seen. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, TheAngelofLightness said:

what suggest we are in a time line running toward a Megaquake in that area that may arrive either in these last two days of August or in September.

And that ties in with your prediction how exactly? I'll answer that for you, it doesn't. It seems that you are now moving the goal posts so that when a large, destructive earthquake does occur you can dishonestly claim that it was the one you predicted.

A reminder of the specifics of your prediction:

I am strongly feeling the imminence of a very destructive seismic and or volcanic event to occur in the following period of 2 weeks at most, it could be even sooner than that, somewhere in the north hemisphere of the planet.

That was more than 4 weeks ago. Despite your vague time line you managed to be 100% wrong.

What I am perceiving is a huge mega event that may be close to reach or even surpass a magnitude of about 8.0 in the Richter scale and that will cause terrible devastation in a highly dense populated area of the planet.

There has only been one magnitude 8 earthquake this year, that was in Peru and it occurred in May, before your prediction. There have been no earthquakes greater than magnitude 7.0 since you made your prediction (the last was a magnitude 7.2 in Indonesia on 16th July... 16 days before your prediction.

This disaster will produce a lot of destruction in at least one large metropolis, it will trigger a national emergency obviously for the nation that will face it and it also can have a lot of side effects for other ones also affected for it, either sharing also a destruction scenario or suffering a lot of negative economic consequences from it.  

The most destructive earthquake in terms of death toll this year was 18 fatalities, in the Philippines in April. There have only been 3 earthquakes with a death toll of more than 10 this year and all of them occurred before your prediction.

Time to face it, on every single detail you predicted you were wrong. Your prediction has no validity. It was just a really, REALLY, poor guess. No amount of goal post moving is going to make your prediction right. The time has passed, what you said would happen didn't.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Mr Guitar said:

Why hasn't this wonderful 'god of light' of yours just come out and told us when he/she/it will cause these things to happen instead of trusting the information to someone like yourself

Yes, if the Good Lord(TM) wanted to give the people time to be prepared, out of the sheer goodness of his heart, why did he cause it to happen in the first place?  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Yes, if the Good Lord(TM) wanted to give the people time to be prepared, out of the sheer goodness of his heart, why did he cause it to happen in the first place?  

That's easy! so that special Prophets can shine in His light and foretell us. 

I made one prediction at the Prophets behest. It matures on September 1. I have not forgotten. So far, I am right on the money.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 2