Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mega disaster rocking end July or on August

TheAngelofLightness

21 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Fearmongering...?   LOL!  

No worries there, Orph, I am pretty sure nobody was "quaking" in their boots over this fraudster's "predictions". 

Ah I know, people around here tend to be too well versed for that (for the most part). It's just that I suspect that fear would be the reaction the OP wishes to get.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

Is there any forum rule against "predictions"/ fearmongering? 

I wish there was. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Fearmongering...?   LOL!  

No worries there, Orph, I am pretty sure nobody was "quaking" in their boots over this fraudster's "predictions". 

Just because someone is **** at fearmongering doesn’t mean they’re not trying to fear monger.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Fearmongering...?   LOL!  

I saw what you did there... :D

Although, I have the feeling the OP will somehow try to spin it that he meant the Cat 5 Hurricane Dorian.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

I saw what you did there... :D

Although, I have the feeling the OP will somehow try to spin it that he meant the Cat 5 Hurricane Dorian.

No, he'll come back in a few weeks with another "end of the world" set of predictions. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

No, he'll come back in a few weeks with another "end of the world" set of predictions. 

Oh DAMN. Has the world ended ? 

I forgot to set my alarm clock, and overslept it :( 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Yeah, went total kablooey back in 2012. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

what a shame. The rest of us here are enjoying our out-of-body experience :rofl:

• Haha 1

Elvis should leave the building.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/24/2019 at 1:19 PM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

context of this thread? surely you don't take all this I Have Psychic Skillz guff seriously 

No, I thought I was in a different thread, but really what's the point of even posting in this thread since Angel of what ever is not going to ever accept he is wrong.  The attention he gets probably feeds something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

The attention he gets probably feeds something.

That is precisely his gig, yes.  Ever notice how he talks so confidently down on us all?  Yes, he's an egoist looking for attention.

Too bad he got the wrong kind. :P

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
typo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

That is precisely his gig, yes.  Ever notice how he talks so confidently down on us all?  Yes, he's an egoist looking for attention.

Ain't that dead horse getting too stiff to kick around? I mean, after two days Rigor mortis must have done its thing already.

• Thanks 2

On 9/1/2019 at 6:24 AM, XenoFish said:

I want some September/October predictions. Maybe something at least entertaining.

I predict political protests, transport accidents, and some minor earthquakes, and floods.  Oh, and wars and rumors of wars.  There will also be some interesting scientific discoveries.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Even bad attention is attention.

• Like 1

There is also the possibility that AngelOfLightness believes in what they are doing. I'm not saying delusional. There are many people that believe so much in the paranormal that they trick themselves in many odd ideas such as being able to foresee the future.

There are people often telling about their ability for telekinesis. They convince themselves they are moving objects.

Imagine making predictions and doing a shotgun approach and seeing some hits. A possible idea at that time might be that there is some capability. It doesn't matter if it is real or not, but the notion of ability can be created by seeing hits even if it is Etna erupting, or a hurricane being destructive, or any other 100% eent in a given year.

• Like 2

On 9/2/2019 at 7:29 AM, RoofGardener said:

We sent you the memo.  Did you eat it again?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

There is also the possibility that AngelOfLightness believes in what they are doing. I'm not saying delusional. There are many people that believe so much in the paranormal that they trick themselves in many odd ideas such as being able to foresee the future.

There are people often telling about their ability for telekinesis. They convince themselves they are moving objects.

Imagine making predictions and doing a shotgun approach and seeing some hits. A possible idea at that time might be that there is some capability. It doesn't matter if it is real or not, but the notion of ability can be created by seeing hits even if it is Etna erupting, or a hurricane being destructive, or any other 100% eent in a given year.

There are "workers" and there are "believers". Then there are believers who think they are workers and that's dangerous for everybody involved. 

• Like 1