Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Old Woman Tased while Trying to Avoid Ticket

ExpandMyMind

I found this strangely satisfying. Her excuse for kicking him in the nuts? 'I'm a country girl'. :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I found this strangely satisfying. Her excuse for kicking him in the nuts? 'I'm a country girl'. :lol:

Yes, that was strangely satisfying indeed!  That poor cop LOL

He was only trying to do his job and she wasn't having a bar of it.  I couldn't believe how determined she was.  I couldn't believe she drove off?

I thought he had a gun in his hands until that stringline thing shot out (we don't have tazer's here, apologies for my uneducated tazer terminology! :lol: ) and got her on the butt or back.  

• Like 2

I'm thinking she won't mind signing a ticket next time :) 

• Like 2

Saw this over and over yesterday. She should have just taken the ticket.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, pixiii said:

He was only trying to do his job and she wasn't having a bar of it.  I couldn't believe how determined she was.  I couldn't believe she drove off?

It's rare to see such entitlement from anyone. She honestly thought she was above the law.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, susieice said:

Saw this over and over yesterday. She should have just taken the ticket.

Some cops can be real jerks but THIS one acted the way most that I've ever interacted with have done.  He was professional and he was doing his job.  I kind of felt bad for him.  I'm sure the LAST thing he wanted to do that day was going through that with a senior citizen.  

• Like 2

Just now, and then said:

Some cops can be real jerks but THIS one acted the way most that I've ever interacted with have done.  He was professional and he was doing his job.  I kind of felt bad for him.  I'm sure the LAST thing he wanted to do that day was going through that with a senior citizen.  

He was very calm and now she faces a lot more charges. Did you see the girl who dropped her pants in Walmart, climbed into the potato bin and peed? My cat doesn't do things like this. The cops put out a warrant  and her picture was all over the news. She turned herself in. People are doing all kinds of things in stores. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

People are doing all kinds of things in stores. 

I did see something the other day where people have been filming themselves whilst in supermarkets, opening ice-cream containers, licking the top of the ice-cream, closing the container and putting it back in the freezer. Then uploading their antics to YouTube.  Disgusting creatures. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

This lady is just one more.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, susieice said:

My cat doesn't do things like this. 

Cats have more manners. :D 

• Haha 1

You can't discriminate when using a taser... Old lady, black man, gun man, black man, knife wielding mad man, black man, rapist, black man, car jacker, black man, @Piney and did I mention a black man?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

You can't discriminate when using a taser... Old lady, black man, gun man, black man, knife wielding mad man, black man, rapist, black man, car jacker, black man, @Piney and did I mention a black man?  

Except that it took a hail of bean bags, rubber bullets and a 5lb. canister of capstun to drop me. :yes:

• Haha 2

$80 is chunk change. All this could of been avoided if she just signed the paper and went to court and paid the fine, that or she could of contested it if she felt it was unjustified. 

• Like 2

How stupid!

• Like 2

Such disrespect for authority has to be punished. Crazy lady.

But the gun was too much.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 9:33 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

It's rare to see such entitlement from anyone. She honestly thought she was above the law.

She was definitely one entitled old crone.

• Like 1