Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious 14.8 cards of Korea

Great Old Man

Actually, this cards was uploaded on illustration artist blog which claims  "three foreigners gave money to make this cards" on 2012.

However this cards predicts various events on Korea including Seowol Ship disaster, and former President' Park's impeachment. Like similar to Illuminati cards.

these 90 cards mainly describes future of R.O.K.

"North Korea will invade South Korea, and second Korean war begins , and new warlord will appear.

Many people don't believe these cards, they thought "just coincidence"

However one of these cards, " nightmare: diplomatic isolation of Korea" has strange words and number combination.

15644938320.png.9bdce7325a678a33cfec8706e2f655bb.png

As you can see these codes P0Q8FY directly linked to North Korea Conflict news

Remember, these 14.8 cards was originally uploaded on 2012

and later 2017, these codes became that news article.

Is it just a coincidence?

You can get further information when you search keyword of "14.8프로젝트"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

"North Korea will invade South Korea, and second Korean war begins , and new warlord will appear.

That would be a fatal mistake for the Radish Muncher. Abe had his thumb on the tsuba since the Constitution change. 

I have no understanding of the points the OP is trying to make, but I guess it’s nice Koreans have conspiridiots, too. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 4

On 2019. 8. 1. at 4:57 AM, moonman said:

How can you have .8 of one card?

Actually, that doesn't mean that card are 0.8

It is a date, which 14.8 means.

Seriously, After 90 cards are made on 2012,

Pope Francesco visited Korea on August 14 in 2014 after the Sewol ferry disaster.

(Where more than 304 students are killed because of ship sinking)

Even 14.8 cards has the cards which implies the Ship disaster.

2215793854104C1F14.jpeg.8c3f2004738cf9fe1593e9fd81bae2df.jpeg

translation: "teacher" "If teacher doesn't protect their student, that will be really sad"

5d46e1b4a9416_.jpeg.fe11459df9cd9d270b1a4974c70dc835.jpeg

the smog that no one knows

"don't ask people, anyway no one doesn't know.

When smog rises like a monster,

You should be know the time is done and moving immediately"

Soooooooo..... what I'm getting is 14.8 is August 14th but no year indicated. Somehow Pope Francis visiting on August 14th 2014 in remembrance of so many young lives being lost in a shipping accident is related to these cards indicating a ship disaster due to smog (fog?) Where teachers didn't protect their students. 

Were these cards created before or after this accident and is there a record of prediction before the incident occurred? 

I'm guessing they are some kind of tarot type card deck but are all cards only ever related to the date of August 14th...that would make no sense and is the OP supposed to warn us because its coming up? I'm all kinds of confused. 

On 8/5/2019 at 9:01 PM, skliss said:

Soooooooo..... what I'm getting is 14.8 is August 14th but no year indicated. Somehow Pope Francis visiting on August 14th 2014 in remembrance of so many young lives being lost in a shipping accident is related to these cards indicating a ship disaster due to smog (fog?) Where teachers didn't protect their students. 

Were these cards created before or after this accident and is there a record of prediction before the incident occurred? 

I'm guessing they are some kind of tarot type card deck but are all cards only ever related to the date of August 14th...that would make no sense and is the OP supposed to warn us because its coming up? I'm all kinds of confused. 

1. created much before this accident ( this card made in 2012 while accident was 2014)

2. it is really confusing. lots of mystery follower try to understand this cards, but we can only find out that R.O.K could be invaded by Warlord( It seems like North Korea or Secret Societies)

another card, devil who eats church, symbolizes Lots of R.O.K Christians(Most of R.O.K people are Christian)  will be persecuted by Warlord.

Indeed, North Korea is the most brutal Country which persecutes Christians.

08b01s.jpg.1087cb397c30c137131eaa6bcef28cd2.jpg

it seems creepy but these four cards symbolize "the doom of Christianity in R.O.K'..

card 8: easy prey: if prey's hands and legs are bounded, then work is easy. That means, R.O.K is easy prey.

card 30: devil who eats church:  devil grows when he eats church.

card 69: disappearance of pray:  the pray who follows Jesus will be stopped, and he was killed as being put on cockscomb.

card 24: Speaking of god:  "Stay Awake".

Considering how many places there are to eat chicken in America, it’s kind of weird we never developed our own Chicken Jesus. You know, “He died for your savings — eight pieces now $10.99!”

—Jaylemurph 

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2019 at 3:03 PM, Buzz_Light_Year said:

My brain hurts.......

I think I get it...some one recently invented these cards, wrote some quirky white and the OP misinterpreted them. Just like tarot cards.