Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO group has 'potentially exotic materials'

It is not at all clear however what these materials actually are or where they came from. So far, the organization has provided no evidence that it is actually in possession of anything remarkable.

Typical of this group.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Typical of this group.

It's complete horse manure. They have nothing. They are on a "investor drive" again because DeLonge is in debt up to his eyeballs. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

"UFO group has ZERO potentially exotic materials". 

I mean, really.. the whole thing is OBVIOUSLY a publicity stunt. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I mean, really.. the whole thing is OBVIOUSLY a publicity stunt. 

Like I said. Money grab. They are millions in debt and are asking for investors. 

• Like 2

DeLonge is pen pals with John Podesta. Yeah, that John Podesta. There was something fishy about Delonge from before Joe Rogan gave him a platform to spew his UFO nonsense. He's tied to misinformation campaigns somehow. Very strange.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

DeLonge is pen pals with John Podesta. Yeah, that John Podesta. There was something fishy about Delonge from before Joe Rogan gave him a platform to spew his UFO nonsense. He's tied to misinformation campaigns somehow. Very strange.

Is Joe Rogan the new Art Bell?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Piney said:

Like I said. Money grab. They are millions in debt and are asking for investors. 

But what about all of that History channel money they're raking in?

• Haha 2

Bigelow, the chum of Harry Reid, that used the $22M to run the AATIP claimed to have alien metal in a warehouse in Nevada.

I wonder if this is the stuff they are playing with?

IMG_1521.jpg

Look like a piece of a melted soda can....found tons of it on the beach with metal detector.

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 2

So here is the story

https://ufowatchdog.blogspot.com/search?q=metal

The artifact bears a strong resemblance to irregular layered residue often found in large physical vapor deposition (PVD) coaters. This family of filming processes includes sputtering, E-beam, and resistively heated thermal evaporation; all common vacuum processes used widely in industry. The structure of the artifact very strongly suggests long term, high rate, disordered epitaxial growth on a cold surface (chilled evaporant shield? chamber walls?).

My own opinion is that the artifact probably represents a curious piece of industrial by-product from the thin films industry or a Mg casting plant. However, until a match-up is found, I will not rule out the possibility of a more unusual origin.

In 2000, one last revelation came our way on the origin of the artifact. The combination of bismuth and magnesium had eluded us for four years. But then one day, we found a reference to an obscure industrial process used in the refinement of lead. The process, called the Betterton-Krohl Process, uses molten magnesium floated over the surface of liquid lead. The magnesium sucks up, or pulls bismuth impurities out of the lead! Often, the magnesium is used over and over again…

Could this little known process have been the real origin of some unusual looking metal residue, that was then in turn promoted as a piece of alien technology?

As we see this is just another fluff item promoted originally by Linda Howe and is possibly the item being promoted by our funny pals over at the comedic studio called TTSA.

• Like 3

For those that have forgotten here is the tie in to the jokers over at the TTSA.

http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/2019/04/us-government-insider-reveals-pentagon-has-a-warehouse-for-mysterious-metal-possibly-from-crashed-ufos.html

Luis Elizondo said the American government has stored “metamaterials” perhaps from extraterrestrial spaceships in a specially modified warehouse in Las Vegas.

https://joemiller.us/2017/12/mysterious-ufo-metal-stored-las-vegas-warehouse-another-deep-state-scam/

That $22 million enabled contractors to build a low-key Nevada warehouse for what they claimed was unidentified artifacts obtained from UFOs, as well as compile witness accounts…”

The UK Express is rightly blown away: “METAL and other materials allegedly recovered from UFOs was stored in converted buildings in Las Vegas under a US Government-funded program, it has astonishingly been claimed.”

“The material, that was said to be ‘unknown to science’ following tests, was stored in buildings modified by a private aerospace company [Bigelow] which was paid huge amounts of money by the US Department of Defense to research the phenomenon and look after the ‘metal alloys’, according to reports.”

“However, no images have surfaced of the alleged material, nor have any details of where it was found, or any reports of tests carried out on it.”

Looks like this is going to be Act 2 of the comedy called TTSA.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Robotic Jew said:

But what about all of that History channel money they're raking in?

They've p***ed it away, like all scammers do. Easy in, easy out. :yes:

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/experts-weigh-in-on-the-alleged-ufo-alien-metal-alloys

Frankly, I wouldn’t take a claim like that at face value without at least a scientific paper or a lab report to support it. But then I’m not a New York Times journalist, so perhaps I don’t have as keen a sense for identifying truth sight unseen.

https://www.livescience.com/61253-alien-alloys.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social#?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=2016twitterdlvrit

One of the authors of the Times report, Ralph Blumenthal, had this to say on MSNBC about the alloys: "They have, as we reported in the paper, some material from these objects that is being studied so that scientists can find what accounts for their amazing properties, this technology of these objects, whatever they are." When asked what the materials were, Blumenthal responded, "They don't know. They're studying it, but it's some kind of compound that they don't recognize."

Here's the thing, though: The chemists and metallurgists Live Science spoke to — experts in identifying unusual alloys — don't buy it.

"I don't think it's plausible that there's any alloys that we can't identify," Richard Sachleben, a retired chemist and member of the American Chemical Society's panel of experts, told Live Science. "My opinion? That's quite impossible."

According to Vallée, the metal’s unusual properties revolve around its composition in isotopic ratios not typically found in Earth or space, implying, he said, artificial composition. DeLonge, similarly, claims that the metal was 3-D printed, loses mass and floats when exposed to an electron beam, and can distort time and space. Naturally, no one involved has demonstrated any of these amazing properties

Sounds like we are being fed the same BS with this metal as we were with the videos. That's not surprising. 

We were told Elizondo headed the AATIP and he wasn't even part of it.

We were told that the object sped away at incredible speeds and that wasn't correct either.

The TTSA used known hoaxes to solicit funds at their IPO.

Now we are being told another ridiculous story - scientists can't identify the alloy.

"How has the hunk of metal changed?" Nyman said. "From my scientist's perspective, that's the kind of question I'd be asking. Maybe, if it has to do with world politics, and we want to know where the metal comes from, maybe there's some analysis that can lead you to where it was mined, or what country uses that particular alloy, that kind of thing."

The isotopic signature of a metal can reveal the mine it came from. That's much more interesting than this charade being orchestrated by TTSA.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jon the frog said:

Look like a piece of a melted soda can....found tons of it on the beach with metal detector.

Yeah, that looks like what you get the next morning after a drunken camping trip where a bunch of people toss their beer cans in the fire pit and it all melts/burns down to aluminum slag and ash.

• Like 1

People in here mostly know that I see strong substantiation that ties TTSA videos to Department of Defense.

In this case, I see no substantiation to claims being made by Delonge/TTSA. a pic means nothing.

28 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

People in here mostly know that I see strong substantiation that ties TTSA videos to Department of Defense.

In this case, I see no substantiation to claims being made by Delonge/TTSA. a pic means nothing.

How do you reach this delusional opinion that the DoD would have anything to do with the clowns over at TTSA?

Though I feel that the complexities of both cosmology and physics can not responsibly exclude the possibility of advanced "ET", this group nonetheless reminds me of scam-artists evidenced in varied types of investment fraud schemes.

After all, that group is asking for money... Money, money, money.

Money for what? Bottom-line, money for their lavish lifestyle at investor expense.

4 hours ago, stereologist said:

When I think of alien artifacts I think of Bob White and his famous alien device.

https://alien-ufo-sightings.com/2013/07/bob-whites-great-ufo-artifact-mystery-solved/

custom-made-stalagmite-lg.jpg

I thought Frank Kimble was surfacing again myself when I saw the title. 

9 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

So... it could be Damascus Steel?

Sure looks like it. Maybe a disgruntled wannabe bladesmith discovered how brittle damascus can be, and flung the mess away. Doug Marcaida won't be saying "It will kill."

I'm surprised they haven't pulled the "it seems to be emitting some kind of energy" like they do with the scraps that people claim are implants.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

I'm surprised they haven't pulled the "it seems to be emitting some kind of energy" like they do with the scraps that people claim are implants.

Give them time...

And you could be right. A claim of radiological-emission with "unusual signature" could be their next step to further advance what appears to me to be investment fraud.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Give them time...

And you could be right. A claim of radiological-emission with "unusual signature" could be their next step to further advance what appears to me to be investment fraud.

The isotopic ratio should tell us if its not from here.