Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman marries her dog live on This Morning TV

Still Waters

47 minutes ago, jbondo said:

I could go back 20 years and see a lot of the same comments regarding gay marriage. It's only a matter of time before this  becomes a thing and is taken seriously, which immediately legitimizes the mindset of those involved. Then those who appose it will be called beastophobic or something and the media will trash anyone who dare say anything against it. Psychologists will suddenly change their views and declare those marrying animals as sane as the day is long.

Yeah, the thing is, two people (even of the same sex, GASP!) can consent to each other. Totally different thing, there.

A lot of right wing nuts claimed that if we allow gay marriage that bestiality and pedophilia would be next. It was BS then, and it's BS now. 

38 minutes ago, Seti42 said:

Yeah, the thing is, two people (even of the same sex, GASP!) can consent to each other. Totally different thing, there.

A lot of right wing nuts claimed that if we allow gay marriage that bestiality and pedophilia would be next. It was BS then, and it's BS now. 

Pedophilia has never been more mainstream. Do you live under a rock man? Take a look around - there are TV shows about drag queen kids and pedo acceptance movements are trying to break in to the LGBTQI8372++ crowd.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Still Waters said:

"Peanut butter".

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Pedophilia has never been more mainstream. Do you live under a rock man? Take a look around - there are TV shows about drag queen kids and pedo acceptance movements are trying to break in to the LGBTQI8372++ crowd.

I think your MAGA hat is on too tight.

13 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

'Have you got particularly high standards?'. Eh, she's marrying a dog.

Thinking about it though, this is quite sad. Here we have a clearly mentally unwell woman and this show has put her up there to be ridiculed. 

Yet when I said that about the lady who thinks she's an elf and the ones who identify as fairies I was told I'm too harsh. Years ago these people would have gotten the help they need instead of  being celebrated.

• Like 3

Narcissistic exhibitionism takes curious forms.

• Like 2

Thats just sick 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

Thats just sick 

Think so? Better not Google it on the internet without a barf bag.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

'Have you got particularly high standards?'. Eh, she's marrying a dog.

Thinking about it though, this is quite sad. Here we have a clearly mentally unwell woman and this show has put her up there to be ridiculed. 

Yup, pretty sad.  Don't forget this show also interviewed the other woman from last week who was divorcing her Pirate Husband that was a ghost.  This week they've got a woman marrying her dog.  I don't know how these people can seriously put themselves on tv tbh.  I often ask myself, are they really that starved for attention (or mentally ill?)  that they're willing to declare they're having relationships (relationships, not relations :P I don't even wanna know what else could be going on :huh:  ) with ghost pirates, dogs, inanimate objects like the Statue of Liberty, a Lamp-Post, a Chandelier.....  

It's much like @susieice said earlier:

18 hours ago, susieice said:

In today's environment you can be all you can be I guess.

It begs one to ask the question, is there no limit to this type of behaviour in society today?

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 2

Meh... I heard the lady and the dog had been living together for a while anyway.

• Haha 1

I think I maybe heard that Elizabeth Warren came out as pro-dog-marriage. But, not for cats... she's so racist...

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Think so? Better not Google it on the internet without a barf bag.

Scooby doo where are you :)

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, pixiii said:

It begs one to ask the question, is there no limit to this type of behaviour in society today?

Sorry my bad, I should've added, if no other human beings and/or animals are being hurt by these people in their quest to find love or gain notoriety whatever the case may be.....Then good luck to them. :D 

They're not picky, that's for sure. :P 

4 hours ago, pixiii said:

Sorry my bad, I should've added, if no other human beings and/or animals are being hurt by these people in their quest to find love or gain notoriety whatever the case may be.....Then good luck to them

In Christianity, the passion for animals is considered sinful, and the Christian philosopher Thomas Aquinas, along with homosexuality, attributes this to the most serious sins.The ban on bestiality in Islam is based on the Qur'an, Sunnah and hadith of the Prophet Muhammad. Hadiths provide for the death penalty for people involved in the act of bestiality.

In the American Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, beginning with the 1987 revision DSM-III-R, sexual relations between humans and animals, as well as their preferences, are no longer classified as pathological unless these relationships are the cause of mental suffering or an obstacle to the normal functioning of the individual.
In most cases, sexual contact with animals is associated with the impossibility of sexual satisfaction through contact with other people.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Зоофилия

• Thanks 1

I bet she gets jealous if the dog sniffs other dogs.:lol:

• Haha 3

I do hope this couple don't breed and if they do have children what would they be called, "Hairless Whackos" Will the lucky dog need a passport if they travel? 

Do you know why dogs lick their bum ?

(Because they can) :-D

I was reading about the Princeton Professor Peter Singer, and it seems he defends bestiality. His claim is as long as the animal consents its ok. :huh:

It's called beastiality...
Sad sad world

There was "Freak Show" in the old days - mentally ill people are the new "Freak Show".

However, she needs help.......... not ridicule!

• Like 1