Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Perilous Premonitions 2019-2020

Raptor Witness

I begin this thread by saying that my predictions are apocalyptic, and cryptographic in nature. They are, very simply, an intuition-only based method of forecasting.

The first image was published on 7-30-2019, and involves the 2019 Atlantic Hurricane Season. This is the latest I have ever made my annual hurricane season forecast.

Last year, my home was flooded during hurricane Florence, with three feet of water, so there can be no one; who says, that I have not paid a heavy price, also.

Please feel free to add your own intuition based elements here, but kindly limit these posts to the same apocalyptic and cryptographic theme of my entries.

48431652161_83012e1a78_c.jpg

https://twitter.com/Raptor_Witness/status/1156142450932670464?s=20

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Right, and your point is? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I begin this thread by saying that my predictions are apocalyptic, and cryptographic in nature. They are, very simply, an intuition-only based method of forecasting.

The first image was published on 7-30-2019, and involves the 2019 Atlantic Hurricane Season. This is the latest I have ever made my annual hurricane season forecast.

Last year, my home was flooded during hurricane Florence, with three feet of water, so there can be no one; who says, that I have not paid a heavy price, also.

Please feel free to add your own intuition based elements here, but kindly limit these posts to the same apocalyptic and cryptographic theme of my entries.

48431652161_83012e1a78_c.jpg

https://twitter.com/Raptor_Witness/status/1156142450932670464?s=20

I intrpret that image as meaning there will be just one Cat 4 or 5 hurricane, which will remain in mid Atlantic and not affect anyone, and the the only 'canes to impact the USA will be Cat 1/2 at most.

So a good year :)  

• Like 2

Nice pictures, took you five minutes in Microsoft Paint?

You can't see the future. Nobody can.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

You have a real love for the south eastern us don't you.:rolleyes:

If I cared at all, I'd begin to take it personally. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, and then said:

If I cared at all, I'd begin to take it personally. :w00t:

That would be your problem not mine.

Since the OP asks us to share our own intuitive premonitions, I will predict that I will eat the piece of chocolate cake that's in front of me right now. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Since the OP asks us to share our own intuitive premonitions, I will predict that I will eat the piece of chocolate cake that's in front of me right now. 

I predicted the sweetness will make you sick. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

I predict that @acute will drink all his SJ. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Is that suppose to be a Willy Wonka Rick? :huh:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

There we are with the doom and gloom again. Tsk tsk.

Wouldn't it be fun if all of Nostradamus' prophecies were just colourful descriptions bowel movements?

Some of them definitely sound like it "The Stinker will soon destroy the old city"

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Orphalesion said:

Some of them definitely sound like it "The Stinker will soon destroy the old city"

I can always predict when 3 of the kids have me pinned the 4th will fart in my face. :yes:

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

Don't keep us in suspense, did you eat the chocolate cake or not ? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Don't keep us in suspense, did you eat the chocolate cake or not ? 

I did. And it was tasty.

So y'all know what that means; I'm clairvoyant. So far my predictions are 100% true. 

Edited by Orphalesion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

First of all, I've been reading your posts and I can respect and understand that you have great belief in what you're doing.

I'm going to be very upfront and say I am definitely more of a skeptic than a believer in premonitions etc. 

Each year in the monsoon season (ie. Summer to early Autumn) here in Australia, without a doubt, the top half of the Australian continent has a very high chance of cyclones hitting the coast.  (Cyclones are the equivalent of Hurricanes, they are simply called cyclones in the southern hemisphere and generally rotate the opposite way of a hurricane)

I could also say that I am predicting cyclones this summer that could also be apocalyptic and cryptographic in nature as I have no idea where it/they might hit, BUT, there will definitely be one for certain. 

What makes your premonition different to mine?  

Again, I do not wish to offend your beliefs in any way, I am simply asking as I do not understand.:) 

• Like 3

I don't know if your premonitions are real or not, but I hope your wrong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/1/2019 at 3:10 PM, acute said:

What are you predicting, and for when?

The dates of the forecasts here are clearly labeled  in the header.  As for what, I think, as with any art, you the observer get to decide.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

The dates of the forecasts here are clearly labeled  in the header.  As for what, I think, as with any art, you the observer get to decide.

See that’s what’s wrong with premonitions!

We as the observer shouldn’t have to subjectively decide anything.

You should be able to give accurate details now which can be verified after the fact. 

That has never happened before. Of course some premonitions might ‘get lucky’ to an extent, but nothing statistically significant which could be verified. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I think, as with any art, you the observer get to decide.

This is NOT 'art', this is just someone stroking their ego, while demonstrating their entirely lackluster photoshop skills.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

On 8/1/2019 at 5:39 PM, Jodie.Lynne said:

Soooo the Caribbean and Eastern cost of the US is going to be threatened by several out-of-shape white dudes with volleyballs????

And what's with the multi-coloured depiction of a uterus? 

You saw that, too?  I wondered the same thing!

• Like 3

• The topic was locked