Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Perilous Premonitions 2019-2020

Raptor Witness

10 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

The irony is that it is the United States, who now needs “a doctor.“

Shall I also reveal the prayers that preceded the vision? Note carefully the curious statement, the Angel “assured me.”

The question then becomes, what assurances did I receive, and why? What was I praying about, for the past several weeks, that I needed reassurance from the Destroying Angel?

Do you also hear voices?

• Like 1

On 1/16/2020 at 1:31 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Yesterday, I received a spiritual message from the Destroying Angel. By "spiritual" I mean that no words were spoken, or voices heard, but the message came in a brief vision of sorts, combined with a feeling. It was a very clear message, but not particularly moving or emotional in nature. The message indicated this entity is currently taking a new position in the sky, above the United States. "I stand ready," was the message that was made clear to me, as if to assure me ....

A mutation to silence those, already dead, and to cast swine before pearls.

In the dream of only last night, men said to me, we offer you credit for what you have not completed; but I answered, “no,” without speaking a word, that I should continue the course.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Always the same old song and dance with those who only speak of doom and destruction.

Ikr, where's the premonitions of peace and prosperity lol.

• Like 1

Had they pulled their reactor cores in 2011 when the commandline sequence was published, parts of Japan would still be habitable today. The desolation could have been avoided.

This was later determined by science to be the primary foreshock.

The interlocking Latin reads, “I begin, to come, I tear apart.”

Japan earthquake 3-8-11 - colorized

Source

Edited by Raptor Witness

47 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

People make these predictions profit off others misery and gullibility. Especially when they decided to shift words around in order to take credit for tragedy. Like lawyers chasing ambulances.

• Like 3

On 1/26/2020 at 4:05 PM, XenoFish said:

People make these predictions profit off others misery and gullibility. Especially when they decided to shift words around in order to take credit for tragedy. Like lawyers chasing ambulances.

And that's why I think there should be a rule against those threads.

• Like 1

There is no "profit" in making forecasts or predictions here. There's not even a tip jar, for the helpful tips. It's free for all to see and observe. 

If you don't believe in psychic abilities, or the Holy Spirit of Truth, you're free to simply look the other way.  It costs you nothing to look, except perhaps your own pride or disbelief in something beyond your five senses.

Only the most cruel and vile of human beings would deny someone else the chance to escape the horrors of losing their home, or their lives, if given the chance.

I lost most of my possessions in the flood that followed hurricane Florence, in 2018. I was lucky, in that I had about 3 days to remove those items which were unreplaceable to me. Imagine if I had not had time to prepare, rent a storage space, and a truck? How much greater would my loss have been .... ?

The power to see the future costs nothing here.  Nor did the National Weather Service charge me, for their vision of what the river would do, when hurricane Florence sat and spun for days and days, sending a record flood.

We, as a species, are not left blind, but there are many blind people among us.

On 1/25/2020 at 6:36 PM, Raptor Witness said:

025E68D1-B96A-4FA6-AF31-DCA863D6A6D0.thumb.jpeg.05d15c751e033d43fe95daf2409db8ed.jpeg
Source

Check the dates, the first documented case arrives into “U.S. airspace” on the exact date that I received the curious message above, from the Destroying Angel.

This guy wasn’t even sick yet, but he arrives ....

He becomes ill on the date that I post the warning here.

oh for ****'s sake, you're the sick one, gloating about "destroying angels"

• Thanks 1

On 1/26/2020 at 2:17 PM, spartan max2 said:

Four more years! Four more years! 

On 1/26/2020 at 2:33 PM, Raptor Witness said:

Had they pulled their reactor cores in 2011 when the commandline sequence was published, parts of Japan would still be habitable today. The desolation could have been avoided.

Goldarn, I must have missed that about the entire country of Japan being uninhabitable :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Only the most cruel and vile of human beings would deny someone else the chance to escape the horrors of losing their home, or their lives, if given the chance.

oh what utter cr*p. Your "prophecies" are even more incomprehensible than Angel of Lightness's, and you expect that people should realise "well gosh, that means that there's going to be an earthquake right here next Tuesday, I must head for the hills"? Things like your incomprehensible diagram above are supposed to give people enough information to realise what horrors are about rto befall and what they should do to escape it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

There is no "profit" in making forecasts or predictions here. There's not even a tip jar, for the helpful tips. It's free for all to see and observe. 

If you don't believe in psychic abilities, or the Holy Spirit of Truth, you're free to simply look the other way.  It costs you nothing to look, except perhaps your own pride or disbelief in something beyond your five senses.

I lost most of my possessions in the flood that followed hurricane Florence, in 2018. I was lucky, in that I had about 3 days to remove those items which were unreplaceable to me. Imagine if I had not had time to prepare, rent a storage space, and a truck? How much greater would my loss have been .... ?

The power to see the future costs nothing here.  Nor did the National Weather Service charge me, for their vision of what the river would do, when hurricane Florence sat and spun for days and days, sending a record flood.

We, as a species, are not left blind, but there are many blind people among us.

Does it make you feel good promoting misery and paranoia? 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

oh what utter cr*p. Your "prophecies" are even more incomprehensible than Angel of Lightness's, and you expect that people should realise "well gosh, that means that there's going to be an earthquake right here next Tuesday, I must head for the hills"? 

There IS ?

We MUST ? Aaaaaargh......

runforhills2.gif

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

There IS ?

We MUST ? Aaaaaargh......

runforhills2.gif

61SDOK1umHL._SY400_.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 1/26/2020 at 11:50 PM, Raptor Witness said:

A mutation to silence those, already dead, and to cast swine before pearls.

Like these pearls?

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Does it make you feel good promoting misery and paranoia? 

Yes!  It does!  It isn't in promoting misery and paranoia which creates  the good feeling  however;  it is in  'believing that you alone are the answer'  which creates the good feeling.

Narcissism...that good old feeling of knowing that your beliefs are pure and true and that YOU have been given the job by The Higher Powers to save the world.  Which then makes you one of The Higher Powers.

They picked me...they picked me...can you believe it?  They picked me...meeeeeeeeeeee!  They picked me...meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Like 1

China’s Premier is now using a religious term to describe the new coronavirus.

I wonder if he’s had a premonition that he would care to share with U.S.?

President Xi Jinping said on Tuesday that China was sure of defeating a "devil" coronavirus that has killed 106 people, spread across the world and rattled financial markets.

Yet despite his confidence, international alarm was rising. Source 

Edited by Raptor Witness

5 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

China’s Premier is now using a religious term to describe the new coronavirus.

Oh noes!!

On 1/25/2020 at 1:36 PM, Raptor Witness said:

025E68D1-B96A-4FA6-AF31-DCA863D6A6D0.thumb.jpeg.05d15c751e033d43fe95daf2409db8ed.jpeg
Source

Check the dates, the first documented case arrives into “U.S. airspace” on the exact date that I received the curious message above, from the Destroying Angel.

This guy wasn’t even sick yet, but he arrives ....

He becomes ill on the date that I post the warning here.

The gentleman who arrived in Washington State on January 15th, is being called the “index case” in the United States. He is discussed here:

The index case, however, is the patient in an outbreak who is first noticed by the health authorities, and who makes them aware that an outbreak might be emerging. Source

Edited by Raptor Witness

The rabid behavior of some men, towards a Garden so carefully planted, has not gone unnoticed.

Even now are the golden wings of military flight on the menu of the Angelic Host.

They dared also, Father, to harm a Son of Thunder, to sow a whirlwind of fire.

Like fingers on a rocky shoal, ”Dread” will their commanders cry out, of this plaga from the cursed sky. Tiny stones at sunset, sent from Goliath’s grasp. 

Interesting timing ....  and at the time I wrote this, I was curious about the wording, especially the part about "Goliath's grasp."

I thought to myself, who is the "Goliath," and how could he, who has fallen, send anything upon others?

Perhaps we are seeing this play out on the world's stage, at this very moment.

Timeline of the 2019–20 Wuhan coronavirus outbreak

Outbreak chronology - Source

On 8 December 2019, the first patient was recorded by Chinese authorities to start showing symptoms.

Goliath - definition

1. the giant warrior of the Philistines whom David killed with a stone from a sling. I Sam. 17:48–51.
2.  a giant.
3. a very large, powerful, or influential person or thing.

The human species thinks it knows best for everyBody, but now, a new room has been ordered for everyOne.

Death is all around us, yet life Flickrs in a flame not yet Flung.

See it, Mother, on the mountain; gasping, a gurgling brook of failure, Tortuous moaning, the bleating of the last surrender. 

The United States; frozen like a mummy, sickening hunger, the pain of a newdawn trauma.

Worlds away, I seek the outcasts, but the beast does not derive .... easy sniveling.

Cantor, I said, thunder from afar ... to her breastplate. 

Moaning, like the mummy, dies, then cries.

A storm is coming, a greenish, dark mass, the smell of iron in her blood.

Hurry, up the stairs, set free the angel of the dark room, in heavenly light.

The "setting free" of the angel of the dark room, in heavenly light was very perplexing to me, at the time of publishing ... and very frightening. It's rare that I write something that scares, even me, but this line did. I thought to myself, what does this mean? Who is the angel of the dark room, I wondered, and how could such an angel appear in heavenly light?

My first thought was that this was political in nature, but it sounded more like an actual disease, especially the part about "a storm" .... "in her blood."

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

False prophet taking credit for the suffering of others. That's seriously screwed up.

To see coming danger, ahead of time, is hardly screwed up.  

There was a time when the shamen of the tribes were respected members, now the shamans are cast off, to become witnesses against the enemies of the earth.

25 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

To see coming danger, ahead of time, is hardly screwed up.

Taking pride in the misery and suffering of others is messed up. All just to validate your egotistical desire. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked