Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Perilous Premonitions 2019-2020

Raptor Witness

28 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Taking pride in the misery and suffering of others is messed up. All just to validate your egotistical desire. 

Actually, the point is the grim nature of the virus that is spreading, will likely be far worse than the early reports in the media, suggest.

This gives people in other areas time to prepare, before supplies run out.

For example, over a week ago I was suggesting here that a pneumonia shot might not be a bad idea, and I strongly advised closing the air space over the United States, immediately.

I went out and got a pneumonia shot, myself, two days ago, does that sound like glee?

Edited by Raptor Witness

5 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Actually, the point is the grim nature of the virus that is spreading, will likely be far worse than the early reports in the media, suggest.

For example, over week ago I was suggesting here that a pneumonia shot might not be a bad idea, and I strongly advised closing the air space over the United States, immediately.

The problem is with you and others like you. Making vague predictions then contorting them to fit your narrative. Just to look like you're right. I find it appalling. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

After having given it some additional thought, my belief is the chances of a cytokine storm are likely reduced by vaccination against the pneumococcal bacteria.

The truth is, other countries may also begin to run out of supplies .... including pneumonia shots.

You also still have time to build up your immunity, against a resulting bacterial infection, which, according to the NIH, can follow the virus in a lung infection.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Bacterial Pneumonia Caused Most Deaths in 1918 Influenza Pandemic - NIH August 2008

Implications for Future Pandemic Planning

Pneumococcal Vaccination - CDC

This vaccine helps protect against serious infections caused by 23 types of pneumococcal bacteria.

Note: By the time this is officially recommended, to help protect people from complications arising from the novel corona virus, it may be too late to get the shot.

I recommend speaking to your general practitioner now, to see if you can get the shot. My physician agreed, and I got mine two days ago.

19 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

< drivel >

Is the way you post your whatever it is you post deliberately as confusing as possible so that people have no idea what you're talking about, so therefore can't challenge your facts because no one knows what your facts are?

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

For example, over a week ago I was suggesting here that a pneumonia shot might not be a bad idea, and I strongly advised closing the air space over the United States, immediately.

I went out and got a pneumonia shot, myself, two days ago, does that sound like glee?

it makes you sound immensely smug that you've found a miracle cure that no one else has thought of.

Closing the air space over the United States, immediately?! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

To see coming danger, ahead of time, is hardly screwed up.  

Twisting present danger to fit your "predictions".

• Like 2

This thread reminds me of the predictions about the comet that hit Jupiter in the 90's.  Apparently there were prophecies that were "correlated"with a piece of Jupiter breaking off and flying into the earth causing total destruction.  Just as crazy as Betelgeuse blowing up and destroying the earth. 

• Like 5

On 1/30/2020 at 8:05 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Didn't we hear this same fear about bird flu and swine flue and bird/swine/man flu? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

This thread reminds me of the predictions about the comet that hit Jupiter in the 90's.  Apparently there were prophecies that were "correlated"with a piece of Jupiter breaking off and flying into the earth causing total destruction.  Just as crazy as Betelgeuse blowing up and destroying the earth. 

Image result for comet hits jupiter gif

Shoemaker-Levy 9. One of the coolest astronomical events I've had the pleasure to witness so far. Unless Betelgeuse goes boom....

• Like 5

And I raised my right hand to Heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, that there should be no more delay.

The kingdom of the beast and the false prophet, which created fire from heaven, the means to deliver it, as well as the mechanism for full view of men, shall be in lightened.

Look, in the sky, a flaming sword has appeared, to guide the way of disaster upon the earth.

Hear, a thunderous sound, which rises above the clamor of nations, to be heard by all creatures.

Feel, heat, from a far off star, kicking up winds from beyond the mountains. It swims like a flood of surrender upon the low lands, submerging them in a deluge of foreboding.

Taste, the stinging of acrid food, as if to escape a table, set for ghosts,

Smell, like a horde of ants, formenting fear in a battle of time.

Bring it near Mother, there is no repentance in the land of men. A ringing in their ears, to herald the last day of peace, quaking smoke from the ground. A fearful Beast, like burnt rubber, his skin melted in black.

Low, are made the mountains, at the coming of the New Dawn. The earth weeps, bleeding in honor, reflecting a fire in His eyes. The sky shudders, as it awakens from a long sleep. 

Edited by Raptor Witness

A human groundhog speaks not of coming snows, but of the mouths of ice and fire. For these, the Destroying Angel shall have no mercy, save the elect, chosen from among the nations.

Edited by Raptor Witness

You remind me of this old man I saw once...with long white hair, and a long white beard wearing a white robe, carrying a lawn chair folded up and  preaching Destruction is Coming to the masses up and down Broadway in San Diego.

Were you ever in San Diego in 1979? 

This has become most idiotic.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

It’s not conventional to think of spiritual power as greater than human power, because humanism prevents this. The human ego won’t allow this in a large percentage of minds.

Does the pawn know that the game or the board, even exist?  Perhaps, if the pawn is given certain insight.

The greatest terror in all of human history will occur when the veil of secrecy is fully lifted, and the lack of human influence over most of our endeavors, is revealed. Every piece on the board will be thrown into the air.

Not one human, human institution, or group of them will have any power to save themselves. That lesson will grow like a crescendo, until all human institutions are gone, and only the “alien” remain.

Edited November 22, 2019 by Raptor Witness

Spiritual power is not “alien,” but harm a Son of Thunder, or even attempt to, and the price is grave indeed.

The time has come, Father, for the church of humanism to become a House of Horrors.

Edited by Raptor Witness

On 2/3/2020 at 4:07 AM, Raptor Witness said:

A human groundhog speaks not of coming snows, but of the mouths of ice and fire. For these, the Destroying Angel shall have no mercy, save the elect, chosen from among the nations.

Is this a code for Trump?

• Haha 1

On 2/3/2020 at 4:03 AM, Raptor Witness said:

And I raised my right hand to Heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, that there should be no more delay.

The kingdom of the beast and the false prophet, which created fire from heaven, the means to deliver it, as well as the mechanism for full view of men, shall be in lightened.

Look, in the sky, a flaming sword has appeared, to guide the way of disaster upon the earth.

Hear, a thunderous sound, which rises above the clamor of nations, to be heard by all creatures.

Feel, heat, from a far off star, kicking up winds from beyond the mountains. It swims like a flood of surrender upon the low lands, submerging them in a deluge of foreboding.

Taste, the stinging of acrid food, as if to escape a table, set for ghosts,

Smell, like a horde of ants, formenting fear in a battle of time.

Bring it near Mother, there is no repentance in the land of men. A ringing in their ears, to herald the last day of peace, quaking smoke from the ground. A fearful Beast, like burnt rubber, his skin melted in black.

Low, are made the mountains, at the coming of the New Dawn. The earth weeps, bleeding in honor, reflecting a fire in His eyes. The sky shudders, as it awakens from a long sleep. 

are you quoting all this, or is this just your own drivel? 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

are you quoting all this, or is this just your own drivel? 

It's called.............preaching.............

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Stuff like this is just one of the many reasons I have zero belief in psychic and psychic abilities. 

Here is a telling quote:

Raptor Witness said:  Posted November 22, 2019 (edited)

It’s not conventional to think of spiritual power as greater than human power, because humanism prevents this. The human ego won’t allow this in a large percentage of minds

Translation:  I have Spiritual Powers and you don't because you are all too egotistical to realize that I have Spiritual Powers!  I'm warning you all because you are all too stupid  to understand what is actually going on the way I do...but believe me...I do...because...I have Spiritual Powers...and all those who do not heed my Spiritual Power insight will die horrible and wretched deaths...and drivel on...and drivel on ...and drivel on...

.....which is in and of itself...an egotistical thought process...akin to narcissism.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, joc said:

Here is a telling quote:

Translation:  I have Spiritual Powers and you don't because you are all too egotistical to realize that I have Spiritual Powers!  I'm warning you all because you are all too stupid  to understand what is actually going on the way I do...but believe me...I do...because...I have Spiritual Powers...and all those who do not heed my Spiritual Power insight will die horrible and wretched deaths...and drivel on...and drivel on ...and drivel on...

.....which is in and of itself...an egotistical thought process...akin to narcissism.

Wow, haven't seen that a million times over the years. My favorite is "it doesn't work like that", yeah I love that one. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Thanks 1

On 1/31/2020 at 4:05 AM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

it makes you sound immensely smug that you've found a miracle cure that no one else has thought of.

Closing the air space over the United States, immediately?! 

Yes! Absolutely!  Immediately!  .....uh, no not so much....actually, air space has been closed over the United States a grand total of 1 time...due to an outbreak of ...what did they call that disease...oh, yeah...9/11.

With such insight as that...how can anyone not believe any of his predictions....

Here is what he is proposing shutting down immediately:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Spiritual power is not “alien,” but harm a Son of Thunder, or even attempt to, and the price is grave indeed.

The time has come, Father, for the church of humanism to become a House of Horrors.

Are you Jesus? And..are you 'telling' God what needs to happen...you're Jesus aren't you!  I knew it!

Edited by joc
  • Haha 1

Why is it that people who claim to have prophetic powers never seem to be able to speak in normal sentences ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Why is it that people who claim to have prophetic powers never seem to be able to speak in normal sentences ?

That would ruin the predictions. You can't contort them if you say on this day at this time in this year x,y,z, will happen. That would, you know, be exact. And we can't have that now can we.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

That would ruin the predictions. You can't contort them if you say on this day at this time in this year x,y,z, will happen. That would, you know, be exact. And we can't have that now can we.

Okay...I'll give that one a try:

I predict that before the day ends on November 3rd 2020, Donald J. Trump will be elected the 46th President of the United States of America.

Furthermore...I predict that on Sunday February the 2nd, 2020  Kansas City Chiefs will win over San Francisco 49ers by a score of 31-20

How's that for some amazing predictions with a high degree of exactness?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• The topic was locked