Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Perilous Premonitions 2019-2020

Raptor Witness

Just now, joc said:

Okay...I'll give that one a try:

I predict that before the day ends on November 3rd 2020, Donald J. Trump will be elected the 46th President of the United States of America.

Furthermore...I predict that on Sunday February the 2nd, 2020  Kansas City Chiefs will win over San Francisco 49ers by a score of 31-20

How's that for some amazing predictions with a high degree of exactness?

I'll give you credit for the first. But making a prediction after an event is a no no good sir.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'll give you credit for the first. But making a prediction after an event is a no no good sir.

Oh, I see!  Big guy, eh?  Wanna be picky eh?   

In the city of Netanya, Israel  on the corner of Ha-Gefen St. and Harimon St.,  a peace agreement will be signed between the Palestinians and Israelis and a new era of peace will be ushered into the United Middle East...in the Month of April, on the 14 day of the month, at 3:41 pm, 2067.

Ha!

• Like 1

Just now, joc said:

Oh, I see!  Big guy, eh?  Wanna be picky eh?   

In the city of Netanya, Israel  on the corner of Ha-Gefen St. and Harimon St.,  a peace agreement will be signed between the Palestinians and Israelis and a new era of peace will be ushered into the United Middle East...in the Month of April, on the 14 day of the month, at 3:41 pm, 2067.

Ha!

You think you're smart huh? Well, I predict at least 6 more Atlantis thread will be created by years end.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

You think you're smart huh? Well, I predict at least 6 more Atlantis thread will be created by years end.

I predict that you are right in your prediction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Why is it that people who claim to have prophetic powers never seem to be able to speak in normal sentences ?

When it’s all said and done, there won’t be enough pieces left of the status quo to imagine why or how it was destroyed. The fate of humanism is guaranteed destruction. As I have said many times before, the peril to come will be directly proportional to the denial of the power at hand. So the denial is expected, but not welcome.

The Angel announced the assurances to me for a reason, and if the kings of the earth don’t have sense enough to repent, the earth will tremble for them.

Edited by Raptor Witness

7 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

When it’s all said and done, there won’t be enough pieces left of the status quo to imagine why or how it was destroyed. The fate of humanism is guaranteed destruction. As I have said many times before, the peril to come will be directly proportional to the denial of the power at hand. So the denial is expected, but not welcome.

The Angel announced the assurances to me for a reason, and if the kings of the earth don’t have sense enough to repent, the earth will tremble for them.

Only doom and gloom in what you post. You must be such fun to be around. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Only doom and gloom in what you post. You must be such fun to be around. :rolleyes:

One does not have to be a prophet to predict the Human Race will suffer a huge fall at some point.  It's human nature!  But to continually preach doom and gloom says a lot more about the preacher than it does about society as a whole.  The idea that one person has been chosen by the Entity to warn the masses of pending doom is absurd on its face.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, joc said:

One does not have to be a prophet to predict the Human Race will suffer a huge fall at some point.  It's human nature!  But to continually preach doom and gloom says a lot more about the preacher than it does about society as a whole.  The idea that one person has been chosen by the Entity to warn the masses of pending doom is absurd on its face.  

You would think that if someone wants to warn us they would be a bit more accurate in telling us what it is..... unless the Entity just want to sit down and say "Told you so". :wacko: Basically making the Entity an @hole.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Ok, so what exactly does the Angel of the LORD want? What exactly are his (the LORD's, or the Angel, or whoever's taking charge here) demands or wishes? What would he rather see done, rather than just vague "Repent, for the vengeance of the LORD is upon you"? Repent what, exactly?

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

"It is the way of prophecy only to be understood when it has happened".

Then why doesn't she say" So what's the ******' point of that then, you useless old fraud"? Never mind all this cr@p about "O wise one" 

• Thanks 2

@Raptor Witness do you believe that we have free will ?

On 2/5/2020 at 6:24 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

A fair and reasonable assumption, however since you don’t really know me personally, I’m not sure that’s totally fair.

If I stand as a witness against the false Church, Mr. Graham, it will be as if far more than the gates of Hell have prevailed. It will be the East wind blowing the chaff. 12-26-2019 Source

Far East

noun

the countries of E Asia, including China, Japan, Korea, and sometimes adjacent areas.

23 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

@Raptor Witness do you believe that we have free will ?

@Raptor Witness are you ever going to answer this question ?

Its a rather important one when dealing with prophesy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

@Raptor Witness are you ever going to answer this question ?

Its a rather important one when dealing with prophesy.

The purpose of this thread is not to discuss “free will,” per se, but if you want to start a thread on that subject matter I will try to respond.

12 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

The purpose of this thread is not to discuss “free will,” per se, but if you want to start a thread on that subject matter I will try to respond.

It is important because if we have free will the future is uncertain and thus impossible to predict. If on the other hand we dont have free will the future is fixed and knowing about it wont change a thing.

So if you claim to have prophetic powers its nice to know what your position is and i think it is a perfectly appropriate question in this thread.

Or maybe you havent actually thought about the broader implications of you supposed ability.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

<random video>

Far East

noun

the countries of E Asia, including China, Japan, Korea, and sometimes adjacent areas.

This is precisely why you make no sense. You always quote posts that you made, which seem to have nothing at all to do with the topic, and post some picture or video or some sort of montage that you've cut & pasted together (almost literally; you can often see the scissor marks and where you'd pasted it together), and offer absolutely no explanation of what it's supposed to mean .

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

This is precisely why you make no sense. You always quote posts that you made, which seem to have nothing at all to do with the topic, and post some picture or video or some sort of montage that you've cut & pasted together (almost literally; you can often see the scissor marks and where you'd pasted it together), and offer absolutely no explanation of what it's supposed to mean .

You must have some context to understand the meaning of the "East Wind." Since I'm speaking to the False Church of Christianity in the post, I know that they understand what the "East Wind" refers to, because it represents destruction or a coming disaster.

For example, in chapters 10 and 14 of Exodus of the Bible, the east wind is summoned by Moses to bring the locusts that destroyed the crops in Egypt.

To say, 

.... it will be as if far more than the gates of Hell have prevailed. It will be the East wind blowing the chaff. 12-26-2019 Source

is a warning, of something harmful, coming from the East. 

Likewise, "blowing the chaff," is another contextual statement, which refers to 

Separating the wheat from the chaff - Bible

"This verse describes wind winnowing, the period's standard process for separating the wheat from the chaff. ... The wind would then blow away the lighter chaff allowing the edible grains to fall to the threshing floor, a large flat surface. The unneeded chaff would then be burned"

So I ask you, how are they disposing of the bodies in the East, at this very minute?  It's a figurative forecast, which fits very well with the truth on the ground.

Edited by Raptor Witness

7 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

It is important because if we have free will the future is uncertain and thus impossible to predict. If on the other hand we dont have free will the future is fixed and knowing about it wont change a thing.

So if you claim to have prophetic powers its nice to know what your position is and i think it is a perfectly appropriate question in this thread.

Or maybe you havent actually thought about the broader implications of you supposed ability.

I don’t believe that people with a valid sixth sense, choose to have it.

As for the “free will” to use it, again, I would say that deserves a separate thread.

21 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

I don’t believe that people with a valid sixth sense, choose to have it.

As for the “free will” to use it, again, I would say that deserves a separate thread.

I'm never going to get an answer am I  ? :no:

• Haha 1

On 2/5/2020 at 7:04 AM, joc said:

Okay...I'll give that one a try:

I predict that before the day ends on November 3rd 2020, Donald J. Trump will be elected the 46th President of the United States of America.

Furthermore...I predict that on Sunday February the 2nd, 2020  Kansas City Chiefs will win over San Francisco 49ers by a score of 31-20

How's that for some amazing predictions with a high degree of exactness?

The 46th POTUS will be the person who succeeds Trump.

Only 44 people have been POTUS.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

The 46th POTUS will be the person who succeeds Trump.

Only 44 people have been POTUS.

Trump is the 45th president. When he is reelected he will be the 46th. Oh wait you're right my bad

Edited by joc
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, joc said:

Trump is the 45th president. When he is reelected he will be the 46th.

Nope.  That's wrong.  Only Cleveland has two numbers.

PS.  @joc update his post after I replied.

Edited by Golden Duck
post script
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Nope.  That's wrong.  Only Cleveland has two numbers.

Thank you for educating me! 

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked