Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Perilous Premonitions 2019-2020

Raptor Witness

2 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

The earth is like a giant organism, with many pathways of truth. Some are her eyes, others are her lower bowels.

Enjoying the bowels aren't you.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I don’t recall Nostradamus specifically naming his targets by name.

Both of these forecasts, were published well before the target was acquired.

Not only that, but the nature of the target, was carefully explained, as being somehow connected to a sword which would reach to the sun.

This affirmation of the specific target, would also be curiously preceded by a cryptograph, published 9-1-2016, which showed the sword reaching to the sun, with a command line sequence, much like that which preceded the Fukushima Disaster.

The Earth's Sword 2

Even more remarkable, is that where hurricane Matthew would make landfall, just happened to coincide with where the shadow from the moon, would exit the coast of South Carolina, also in McClellanville, the following year.

The path of totality, would in fact become a symbolic sword reaching to the sun.

This kind of precision, was never realized by Nostradamus. The naming of targets, including their characteristics is unusual. To connect the target with a future celestial event, is off the charts of “psychic power.”

McClellonville Centerline of Solar Eclipse matthew-landfall

My detractors can have their fun, but when the current system of government and supporting church of humanism lies in ruins, it will not matter what figments of their imaginations were haphazardly dismissed.

The title deed to the earth will be enforced by the real Lord of this place, and the evidence of His ownership will be made perfectly clear.

Call it Metaphysics, psychic power, miracles, the choice to believe, is always on the table.

I was going to reply to this, but I don't know where to start. :mellow:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm beginning to see how "Revelation" came to be. :innocent:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Enjoying the bowels aren't you.

No, the lower bowels are the people who try to censor others. They live only in darkness, like the authorities in China, who tried to stop the warning of a good doctor.

So you expect your cut up with scissors 'n' pasted onto a sheet of paper collages to be a warning that others should heed, and if they don't heed it it's their fault, is that about right? Even if you yourself have no clue what they're supposed to mean, since the Angel of Darkness won't tell you anything helpful like that?

=ggggggg

5 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

No, the lower bowels are the people who try to censor others. They live only in darkness, like the authorities in China, who tried to stop the warning of a good doctor.

All you're doing is taking credit for hindsight predictions. Plus trying to set up panic is gullible people. 

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

All you're doing is taking credit for hindsight predictions. Plus trying to set up panic is gullible people. 

Witness de Raptores is suffering from Kingitis...out of the millions and millions and millions of people...God chose me...God picks 'em...hand plucks 'em...that's why I'm the King...Look out...comin' right atcha...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

If I say a hurricane is coming to your state, and you prepare for it, I don’t call that “panic,” I call that simple preparation. You sound exactly like the police in Wuhan, when the doctor tried to tell people that he was worried about the new virus.

What gives you the right to decide who is “gullible” or not?

This thread is about Metaphysics and psychic power, not your desire to save people from their gullibility.

In a personal message to me, I asked if you had simply had a pneumonia shot, and you called me “a liar” for asking that question.

So it is your agenda that I now question, and why I must now block you, so that your views on gullibility, are no longer an issue for my eyes to see. That’s my solution to “gullibility,” as it should be in the free world.

Arguing to save others from their “gullibility“ is far more arrogant than the claims you are making about me. Fear that others might see someone else’s truth, is the most dangerous argument I’ve ever heard.

You belong with the police who threatened the good doctor in Wuhan, who are now despised by an entire nation.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2020 at 3:10 PM, Raptor Witness said:

I'm not forecasting the End of the World, per se. I'm echoing that before "The End," there will be Great Tribulation, such as the world has not seen, nor shall it ever, again. The entity who will dispute this, will be the False Prophet, misleading people into believing that it's all just a misunderstanding. Evidence of psychic power, is possibly spiritual power, but if you lack faith, you may call it what your wish.

What I suspect is happening, is that the Lord of this World is coming under direct attack, by forces which he cannot withstand or protect against. His credibility will be systematically destroyed.  

People will be forced to make a choice. They can follow after the Dark Lord, or look for the alternative, who now owns the title deed to the earth.

So he has credibility unlike you?

7 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

If I say a hurricane is coming to your state, and you prepare for it, I don’t call that “panic,” I call that simple preparation. You sound exactly like the police in Wuhan, when the doctor tried to tell people that he was worried about the new virus.

What gives you the right to decide who is “gullible” or not?

This thread is about Metaphysics and psychic power, not your desire to save people from their gullibility.

In a personal message to me, I asked if you had simply had a pneumonia shot, and you called me “a liar” for asking that question.

So it is your agenda that I now question, and why I must now block you, so that your views on gullibility, are no longer an issue for my eyes to see. That’s my solution to “gullibility,” as it should be in the free world.

Arguing to save others from their “gullibility“ is far more arrogant than the claims you are making about me. Fear that others might see someone else’s truth, is the most dangerous argument I’ve ever heard.

You belong with the police who threatened the good doctor in Wuhan, who are now despised by an entire nation.

Predicting a hurricane in my state is easy, it happens every year. Not that hard to guess when it'll happen. 

Do not compare yourself to a doctor. You're a false prophet. All you do is take credit for the horrible things going on with that "I told you so" attitude. 

My "agenda" is to halt the negative effect false prophets have on people. 

• Like 2

@Raptor Witness you never answered my questions and I have another.  Have you considered that your visions or premonitions are personal, rather than global?  My experience indicates that most of this stuff (a good example is that guy in Oregon who has a podcast, I will remember his name soon) is personal and you want to feel more important so you make it global.  It is a mental aberration to get the visions, but it is not abnormal to want to be special.  Everyone on the planet craves that, to be noticed or exceptional in some way.  I am just asking you to consider this so that the flak you get here can be considered less personal and more about people giving you grounding. 

P.S. the podcaster I am thinking about calls himself Cliff High.  There are many who do the same thing he does.  Courtney Brown is another that comes to mind.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

Skip to the 2:30 minute mark .... for the eyes.

“350 detained or fined in China, for simply discussing the disaster, online,” including the less than optimistic forecasts, because the truth is far worse than the state can bear.

The shamen of the tribes, were once respected members of the nations, now they are often silenced by blind guides, who are slaves to the darkness. Offering no real solutions, because they lack any insight themselves, they ridicule the eyes, which lead to the solutions. 

How fortunate we are to live in a free world, but if the disease is written upon the morning sky, and it is ignored, what will the night bring?

23 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

@Raptor Witness you never answered my questions and I have another.  Have you considered that your visions or premonitions are personal, rather than global?  My experience indicates that most of this stuff (a good example is that guy in Oregon who has a podcast, I will remember his name soon) is personal and you want to feel more important so you make it global.  It is a mental aberration to get the visions, but it is not abnormal to want to be special.  Everyone on the planet craves that, to be noticed or exceptional in some way.  I am just asking you to consider this so that the flak you get here can be considered less personal and more about people giving you grounding. 

P.S. the podcaster I am thinking about calls himself Cliff High.  There are many who do the same thing he does.  Courtney Brown is another that comes to mind.

I have only received what I would consider three “visions” in my entire life. So those are quite rare ....

As for them being ”personal,” in not one of these did this seem the idea being conveyed. 

I have no desire to monetize what I do. I think it would be fine to accept donations, but I’m not at a place where I even feel comfortable doing that. 

“Craving attention” is not as important to me as the process itself. The phenomenon is what I crave, if anything. How does a man warn of a coming “plaga in December of 2019,” oddly related to “disappearing species,” only to see it manifest within a month, well before he could have known the secret hidden by Chinese authorities, and suspected of originating in an endangered species? Those were not “visions.”

”Dread” will their commanders cry out, of this plaga from the cursed sky. Source 12-10-2019

This is not about me .... 

Edited by Raptor Witness

@Raptor Witness if they are not visions, where do these words com from?  And what is a plaga, I could not find it in the dictionary.  I found "plagal - having the keynote on the 4th scale; progressing from the subdominant chord"  Did you misspell plague?  Still, the language is strange and subject to interpretation, yours since you post it.  I think each of us is here for a reason and prophecy is not usually one, hence the riddles, like Nostradoamos, or Edgar Cayce or Cassandra or the Oracle of Delphi.   So seem yours to be riddles, which is not helpful as you, being the prophet cannot decipher them, someone else has to do that.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2020 at 3:46 PM, Raptor Witness said:

If I say a hurricane is coming to your state, and you prepare for it, I don’t call that “panic,” I call that simple preparation.

oh b******s and crap. You call your incomprehensible cut & paste photo montages "warnings"? Most of your "warnings" seem to be dated several years after the event they're supposed to "warn" of. 

And shut up with your trying to pretend that your incomprehensible "warnings" were about Coronavirus(TM) "See? told you they were. Coronavirus(TM), that's what it was, see."  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

And what is a plaga, I could not find it in the dictionary. 

I presume he means "plague", but he spelled it wrong because it sounds sort of mystical and so adds extra woo 

• Haha 1

If you mean this feeble attempt at sounding like Nostradamus  ”Dread” will their commanders cry out, of this plaga from the cursed sky. Source 12-10-2019, Explain to us exactly how people (say, the Chinese govt.) should have seen it and said "My gosh, look, he's predicting a coming plaga from the cursed sky"! That means obviously that a novel kind of virus will appear in the city of - wait, it's coming to me - why, yes, of course, the city of Wuhan. We must seal the place off and eradicate all its inhabitants forthwith!" 

Old fraud.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I presume he means "plague", but he spelled it wrong because it sounds sort of mystical and so adds extra woo 

Well, I don't want to presume since it is a prophecy riddle.

On 2/11/2020 at 9:36 AM, Desertrat56 said:

I think you are describing the Hanta virus, not H1N1.  The southwest U.S. was affected most by that virus.

No, this was definitely about the so-called "Spanish Influenza"  Hanta, in fact, NO other virus, has been as devastating as that version of flu.  Some still believe it jumped from swine to birds and then to humans but the source doesn't matter so much.  It was a "novel" viral infection and there was no herd immunity at all.  It's movement was facilitated by troop movements in the Great War and the later mutations of it in '18 and '19 were unlike anything in history for their sheer violence to the human body.  People often died within hours and that, itself, was a mercy because they usually died by drowning in their own fluids :( 

• Like 1

On 2/20/2020 at 6:35 PM, and then said:

No, this was definitely about the so-called "Spanish Influenza"  Hanta, in fact, NO other virus, has been as devastating as that version of flu.  Some still believe it jumped from swine to birds and then to humans but the source doesn't matter so much.  It was a "novel" viral infection and there was no herd immunity at all.  It's movement was facilitated by troop movements in the Great War and the later mutations of it in '18 and '19 were unlike anything in history for their sheer violence to the human body.  People often died within hours and that, itself, was a mercy because they usually died by drowning in their own fluids :( 

Note carefully the manner of COVID-19 deaths, compared to my forecast below, and then ask the simple question ..... does this curious language belong in a thread about disappearing species?

Then ponder the possible answers to question #5 that I posed in the 2019 US Spy Challenge..... also quoted below.

Given their related nature, the number of coincidences must be multiplied together, to arrive at the statistical odds.

What follows next is up to us. Do we make peace with the Earth, or further antagonize her, as she draws her sword?

The human species thinks it knows best for everyBody, but now, a new room has been ordered for everyOne.

Death is all around us, yet life Flickrs in a flame not yet Flung.

See it, Mother, on the mountain; gasping, a gurgling brook of failure, Tortuous moaning, the bleating of the last surrender. 

The United States; frozen like a mummy, sickening hunger, the pain of a newdawn trauma.

Worlds away, I seek the outcasts, but the beast does not derive .... easy sniveling.

Cantor, I said, thunder from afar ... to her breastplate. 

Moaning, like the mummy, dies, then cries.

A storm is coming, a greenish, dark mass, the smell of iron in her blood.

Hurry, up the stairs, set free the angel of the dark room, in heavenly light.

Edited December 16, 2019 by Raptor Witness

4) What are the consequences of being the all-time, number one exporter of weapons of violence on earth?

5) What is the penalty for poisoning the Earth, and damaging the diversity of life?

why can't you write in any kind of comprehensible English? Could you just can it with the significantly highlighted words in bold and this incomprehensible method of copying & pasting quotes that you use? And do you claim to come up with that pseudo-Nostradamus drivel yourself?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/26/2020 at 8:20 AM, Raptor Witness said:

A mutation to silence those, already dead, and to cast swine before pearls.

In the dream of only last night, men said to me, we offer you credit for what you have not completed; but I answered, “no,” without speaking a word, that I should continue the course.

Note that curiously, the first Western country to experience an epidemic of the COVID-19 virus, was Italy.

The Eclipse of Houston

Also, note the key phrase “those already dead,” which could be a reference to the “mummy” here, or the 2018 post below ...

They are already dead, they are walking, talking, tombstones, who will live to see America destroyed by the sword that guards the Tree of Life. It has already begun, and it shall sweep fire from sea to darkened sea, until only the lie remains. Source 7-26-2018

So my current suspicion is, a mutation  of this virus traveled or will travel from Italy to the United States, carried there, possibly from from Egypt.

• The topic was locked