Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Perilous Premonitions 2019-2020

Raptor Witness

On 7/7/2020 at 10:17 AM, Montmorency the Dog said:

Oh you've come out of hibernation have you Raptor, I suppose you're claiming credit for Covid(TM)? Despite your never having actually mentioned anything that could remotely be construed as anything to do with it in any way?

I’m not sure what you mean by a Covid “trademark.” 

Whether my forecasts are understood by the unelected will not change the outcome. So long as the Lord of the Earth understands the meaning, then the peril will manifest.

“Death to America” was my forecast here in August 2019. That’s not a trademark, it’s simply a prediction.

“Life” is the trademark of Heaven, not the United States. 

I dreamed last night that I was climbing around inside a tree, which represented the United States. Joe Biden was working on the tree, as a laborer, as was I. He asked me to help him repair some of the signs attached to the tree, and pointed to the parts that he couldn’t reach himself, which were incomplete. I eagerly agreed to help him, and I worked overtime on reaching the more difficult parts. There were other laborers present, who were assisting me, but they were unrecognizable.

This is the only time I have ever dreamed of any politician, much less one speaking directly to me in any dream.  Since I am no fan of Joe Biden as a candidate for President, nor have I actively supported him, the dream qualifies as beyond what I would expect my brain to kick out as a normal activity, or a way of dealing with stress or anxiety. It’s still possible, but Joe Biden speaking directly to me, is unusual enough to make the cut here.

The repairing of the small signs attached to the ends of tree’s branches, like fruit, were particularly intriguing.

To the spirit of Joe Biden, I have a reply to his visitation.

The Destroying Angel was dispatched after countless warnings and numerous requests that the United States abandon its weapon sales, overseas.

If you, as the presumptive nominee of the Democratic Party, for President, announce in advance of your nomination that your policy will be to oppose the sale of all military weapons to any foreign country; friend or foe, I will report this as an about face.

In addition, you must, in advance, announce opposition to any U.S. policy related to claims of sovereignty over any part of outer space.

These two policies are the keys to national restoration. Without a change in them, new, announced perils will continue to manifest.

Edited by Raptor Witness

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2019 at 5:34 PM, Raptor Witness said:

https://twitter.com/raptor_witness/status/1156957410117992450?s=21.    - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/329416-perilous-premonitions-2019-2020/?do=findComment&comment=6791076  

California fires burn record 2m acres - 

Record set early in the season as firefighters battle to contain several wildfires ahead of forecast hot, dry winds 

Associated Press
Mon 7 Sep 2020 22.54 EDT

It looks like an earthquake of fire to me, and fire season hasn’t even begun in California yet.

34 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I was wondering how long it would take for you to glory boast about this. What a sad pathetic joke.

Oh look a major natural catastrophe which could/has taken peoples lives! I said that will happen!! Aren't I fantastic? :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Oh look a major natural catastrophe which could/has taken peoples lives! I said that will happen!! Aren't I fantastic? :rolleyes:

Yeah, look at how smug he got with Covid. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Yeah, look at how smug he got with Covid. 

Do you know what? I'm gonna make a prediction. I predict we'll see another war within 10 years. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Do you know what? I'm gonna make a prediction. I predict we'll see another war within 10 years. 

I predict that the OP will make another hindsight prediction, twist the wording and use it to confirm whatever natural disaster strikes next. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I predict that the OP will make another hindsight prediction, twist the wording and use it to confirm whatever natural disaster strikes next. 

Hmm I wonder who's prediction will come first? :ph34r:

The purpose of this thread is clearly outlined in the OP and title. If you have a problem with this concept, it doesn’t mean you’re a hero.

Either we set new fire records in 2020, or we don’t.

Either we have a new respiratory blood storm that targets the United States, or we don’t.

These are simple forecasts. If you don’t like the weatherman, changing the channel is a more logical approach than shaking your fist at the screen and making the commercials last longer.

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

The purpose of this thread is clearly outlined in the OP and title. If you have a problem with this concept, it doesn’t mean you’re a hero.

Either we set new fire records in 2020, or we don’t.

Either we have a new respiratory blood storm that targets the United States, or we don’t.

These are simple forecasts. If you don’t like the weatherman, changing the channel is a more logical approach than shaking your fist at the screen and making the commercials last longer.

These "forecast" are sick. Mainly because you revel in some vague "prediction" as being real. It's almost as if you get some kind of twisted kick out of it. It's like saying a hurricane will hit the east coast in the US. Well, duh. Does it every year. 

• Like 1

I would love for one of you supposed psychics or prophets to do something besides a vague prediction. Something like, on the 21st of August 2021 at this location, during this hour, such and such event will occur.  Just for giggles I'll make one and there's a 50/50 chance of it happening. I gain nothing and lose nothing from this 'prediction'. On August 21st at 10:45pm Yellowstone will erupt. Now we wait. 

• Thanks 1

I wrote years ago that my forecast of the end of Manifest Destiny would coincide with the depopulation of California, and that the Earth would use all manner of disasters to accomplish this. I’m paraphrasing, but anyone familiar with my past writing, here, and elsewhere, know this well.

I have nothing against California, it’s just a forecast. 

The year before the lowest recorded snow pack in the Sierra’s history, going back 1000 years, I said that it would be like “the Donner Party revisited, in reverse.” That’s a very unusual thing to say, and there’s more math included in that curious prediction.

If you want to stay in California, go ahead, but I don’t recommend it.

• Haha 1

My March 2014 - Record Low Snowpack Forecast - http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9909886&postcount=280

Source

Multi-Century Evaluation of Sierra Nevada Snowpack
The 2015 record low snowpack level in California’s Sierra Nevada mountain range is unprecedented ... according to a new paper published in Nature Climate Change. In their examination of paleoclimate tree-rings ...... the current snowpack low has a strong likelihood of occurring only once every 1,000 years below 7,000 feet. 

Multi-Century Evaluation of Sierra Nevada Snowpack - https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/news/multi-century-evaluation-sierra-nevada-snowpack

The Donner Party got stuck at Donner Lake. 

Surface elevation 5936 ft (1809 m)[1]
Donner Lake - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_Lake#/media/File%3ADonner_Lake_from_McClashan_Point.jpg

Source

• Haha 1

Sally’s starting to look a lot like Harvey, and Florence, with this dreadful stall routine. I got 3’ of water inside my residence from Florence, so I remember it well.

My suspicion is, the atmospheric models don’t take into account all the extra cloud condensation nuclei from the unusual number of active wildfires in the western U.S.

Thus, Sally will mark the rare collision between two fires, smoke from these record U.S. forest fires, with an atmospheric fire on the ocean.

Source 

Microwave Imagery of Sally - http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimtc/2020_19L/web/basicGifDisplay.htmlSally Forecast

Source

• Haha 1

On 9/9/2020 at 4:45 PM, ThereWeAreThen said:

Hmm I wonder who's prediction will come first? :ph34r:

Did I win our unofficial bet? Not sure if I did or not. All is see is glory hogging.

• 2 weeks later...

The perfect October surprise?

Raptor Witness

I can imagine a secret plot, with the Russians involved, to infect Joe Biden with Covid-19, and then either poison him or give him a second virus that is even more deadly, to finish him off, making it appear like the coronavirus killed him.

To underline the perception of corrupt providence, the timing might include the appearance of Trump or the Trump family, actually giving Joe Biden the virus initially, hence the perfect timing of the first debate, infection.

Edited just now by Raptor Witness

• 2 weeks later...
Raptor Witness

Should I be like the NSA, who is both blind and deaf to the future, warning no one of danger?

I'm not paid to whisper, "collect it all."

The most important thing, the one thing they cannot collect, are the communications between Heaven and earth.

In fact, their attempts to so, have resulted in being made a mockery of.

Billions paid for blind guides, which shall continue, except for what I give them for free.

Let them find Heat Miser, now crackling under their feet.

Edited September 22, 2014 by Raptor Witness

Black Budget - Spynado Snowden

”The peril to come, will be directlyproportional to the denial of the power at hand” Google that in quotation marks. 

The truth, announced publicly in advance, is never, a conspiracy.

By four ways and in two parts ...

Published March 12, 2015

20) Contest Question: Who thinks to publish a picture of a human being’s mouth connected to the solar corona?

Do those two concepts put together make any sense? 

.... what about mouth to corona “V” ?

Mouth to Corona “V” - Link to Original -  https://flic.kr/p/rzK4US  Published March 12, 2015

If you doubt what this previously published cryptograph depicts, I have all the key components that were used to construct this picture, and my guess is, the curious cropped sunspot in the human being’s mouth is like a fingerprint in the timeline of history.

”By four ways, and in two parts,” refers to the sign of your destruction, highlighted in post #28 above, and which is presently .... at hand.

The Eclipse of Houston

Edited October 4 , 2020 by Raptor Witness

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Google "their fate is written on the sky for all to see" ...... in quotation marks.

10 minutes ago,  Big Jim said: 

Do you honestly think this will be over or that people will stop dying if Biden is elected?  He has promised to fix many things on "day one", so can we assume normalcy will be restored when he tells people to wear a mask, wash your hands and avoid crowds.  Who will you blame when people keep dying on his watch?

If President Biden follows a couple of reasonable suggestions, there actually can be Americal turn around. Link

Joe Biden will win the first debate

Edited just now by Raptor Witness
Edited by Raptor Witness

aMw5oHJ.jpg

I made a prediction that Bill Gates was the Antichrist, but now l stand corrected!

• Haha 2

On 10/13/2020 at 9:19 AM, Raptor Witness said:

Should I be like the NSA, who is both blind and deaf to the future, warning no one of danger?

That would be an improvement don't you think?

• The topic was locked