Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Perilous Premonitions 2019-2020

Raptor Witness

8 hours ago, tmcom said:

aMw5oHJ.jpg

I made a prediction that Bill Gates was the Antichrist, but now l stand corrected!

I predict that the year will end in another two months. 

Don't say I didn't warn you all..

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I predict that the year will end in another two months. 

Don't say I didn't warn you all..

Market madness

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

No Melbourne Cup tips?

:no:

I'll be posting them tomorrow afternoon.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

I'll be posting them tomorrow afternoon.

Oh good, good good.

Although, right now I can give you three numbers that you will not be posting.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Hi Raptor Witness

So you are telling us that we will be invaded by imaginary creatures?:huh:

jmccr8

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Raptor Witness

So you are telling us that we will be invaded by imaginary creatures?:huh:

jmccr8

Is the Earth imaginary? Is the sun?

Is the solar virus? Is the sword?

To dream of the sword, and then see it deliver, is hardly imaginary.

Trump is no Lincoln, and no Grant. Those were men of true renown, Trump is nothing but a chump.

Donald Trump is an(sic) pre-extinction level event, by design. He is a human plague.

Man-made weapons will be useless against a sword, which was pulled from the earth in a dream. Whatever is written upon it, by its finder, comes true.

Those who try to imagine that the plight of the traveler and the refugee is not looked upon with great sympathy by Heaven, are making a grave mistake.

If any nation, claiming to be built upon Christian ethics wants to commit suicide, just mistreat the fellow Christian traveler or the Christian refugee, and see what happens to you. It will be worse than hurricanes Florence, Michael, the Paradise Fire, and the Anchorage earthquake by a thousand fold, or were those not enough? 

How easy do you imagine it might be to destroy a nation that is already trillions of dollars in debt? How many more multiple calamities does it require to take a hint?

Once the reinsurers are bankrupt, the banks will follow. Nations rise and fall with every season, but for the United States, it will be said that fate collided with a presumed fiction. 

Tell the generals in the Pentagram that the sword, pulled from the earth in a dream, was given a name by its Maker ....

“Any Calamity You Write Upon Me”

Edited April 14, 2019 by Raptor Witness

6 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Hi Raptor

What can I say with such a comprehensive display of nonsense.

jmccr8

• Confused 1

"I predicted covid with a ****ty MS paint picture of a mouth on the sun"

I've never seen BS stretch so far, if you pull it any further it will snap back and hit you in the face. You may as well claim Corona beer commercials were doing the same thing.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Sword?   A great sword?   A claidheabh mhor?   Claymore is also a brand of whisky.    The Sun is a tabloid newspaper, once famous for it's pictures of topless women.  

People often get drunk and look at topless or scantily clad girls when on holiday.

You have just predicted that in 2021 someone from Scotland will spend 2 weeks relaxing on a Caribbean beach :tu:    This prophecy malarkey is easy when you know how :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wait a minute ...... no, no, no, I got that all wrong.

Sean Connery was a Scotsman.   In one of his most famous scenes a scantily clad girl emerges from the sea.   And he lived in the Bahamas.

Raptor, you are brilliant!   You predicted the death of Sean Connery!!!   And only 2 days after he died ..... :D

• Haha 3

Trump is a white poison, which lingers for a lifetime. Everything he touches will crumble and be cursed, including the nation he leads.

Down to the pit, ye Angel of the Abyss. Back to your dark lair in the mountains, and take your alien spirit hybrids with you. The Yeti’s have more class, but if it’s snow you need to travel, here’s an unprecedented pile of it.

Like a mummy, Mother, with darkness to remember. Behold, a Destruction is dispatched for a generation.

On 2/3/2020 at 10:10 AM,  Raptor Witness said:

No veterinary workers should be allowed to treat any animals, while carrying this virus, anywhere on earth.

Edited by Raptor Witness

Down amidst the state of Florida.

Act 1 - the Destroying Angel is dispatched, forthwith.

Act 2 - From the Earth’s corner comes a new bee.

Act 3 - A blizzard of rot, devouring wood wherever it is found. See, even the living trees do not escape. A horror of anti-humanism. 

Act 4 - Like gnat to cloud lightning, from the master’s side, take charge of every men-made structure. From the inside out, and from the outside in, disassemble the halls of human endeavor.

Act 5 - Upon the sword, now write the phrase, “Dissolve and destroy, Putrefy as you Protect.”

Tremble now, does the wounded knee not bend a cap unbeaten.

Dies the fly .... Tres veres, we see them again.

Darker Angels, Cicero

I name thee of my baton 

Beat the Earth .... Beat the ... Earth 

Black roof country, no gold pavements, tired starlings
Silver horses ran down moonbeams in your dark eyes
Dawnlight smiles on you leaving, my contentment…

Don't say I didn't warn you all now....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Black roof country, no gold pavements, tired starlings
Silver horses ran down moonbeams in your dark eyes
Dawnlight smiles on you leaving, my contentment…

Don't say I didn't warn you all now....

A fair argument and complaint.

However, the rarity of the concept, is what becomes permanent.

For example, Google in quotation marks: 

"Their power is derived by keeping secrets from men, but far greater power is given to those who reveal the danger we are in."

It’s like Shakespeare.

"to be or not to be"

209AF8B3-808C-4007-88FE-0B781C953437.thumb.jpeg.9142716c4dd68e64aa8318be6823ee2a.jpeg

Source

The human species thinks it knows best for everyBody, but now, a new room has been ordered for everyOne.

Death is all around us, yet life Flickrs in a flame not yet Flung.

See it, Mother, on the mountain; gasping, a gurgling brook of failure, Tortuous moaning, the bleating of the last surrender. 

The United States; frozen like a mummy, sickening hunger, the pain of a newdawn trauma.

Worlds away, I seek the outcasts, but the beast does not derive .... easy sniveling.

Cantor, I said, thunder from afar ... to her breastplate. 

Moaning, like the mummy, dies, then cries.

A storm is coming, a greenish, dark mass, the smell of iron in her blood.

Hurry, up the stairs, set free the angel of the dark room, in heavenly light.

Edited December 16, 2019 by Raptor Witness

So who is the “angel of the dark room?”

The Destroying Angel or Angel of Death would be the most obvious guess.

Regardless of our individual faith or belief in the supernatural, it’s quite an amazing assertion.

Are there any human stories, or is there any evidence of anyone on earth being granted the authority to directly communicate with the Destroying Angel?

The fact remains, “Death” did arrive, and in no small measure.

It’s a fair and reasonable argument to suggest that perhaps this forecast was simply a good guess.

However, to also correctly “guess” the continuous poor U.S. response to the pandemic, adds another multiple factor to the odds of the forecast’s accuracy.

”Frozen like a mummy” is a very accurate depiction of the present situation in the United States.

I must also, again, repeat my offer of assistance to President-Elect Biden, in exchange for a couple of reasonable requests. Flip back a page.

Perhaps Joe could call the Pope and ask him what he thinks. I’m sure he will take your call.

On 9/11/2020 at 5:24 PM, XenoFish said:

I would love for one of you supposed psychics or prophets to do something besides a vague prediction. Something like, on the 21st of August 2021 at this location, during this hour, such and such event will occur.  Just for giggles I'll make one and there's a 50/50 chance of it happening. I gain nothing and lose nothing from this 'prediction'. On August 21st at 10:45pm Yellowstone will erupt. Now we wait. 

Of course - when if it doesn't happen you can come up with all sorts of guff as to why.  I suggest: "As large swathes of 2020 were never allowed to blossom as nature intended, Mother Earth wrote off most of this year, affecting our calendars by..." (insert random time reference &or pseudoscience, preferably nonsense like 'the tensor field syzygy matrix solution for the perihelion of Venus') "so the August 21st I referred to will actually occur in 2075."  Or, if you're hoping to still be around then, 2175.

• Confused 1

Forecasting "Death to America" isn't non-specific, especially when the symptoms, and key characteristics of the deadly agent are also given. The fact that I did this in a parable or poetic fashion does not diminish the truth that death came, and quickly.

Whether it's done in plain English or in artistic language doesn't matter. The conceptual rarity is what matters. The fact is, the human mouth has no connection to the solar corona, except in an artist's depiction. It's a very rare concept, and one that's not found in the Bible.

Within my forecasts over the years, are certain key concepts that are built upon, and that often repeat. These form a foundation for an even rarer, collection of concepts. Take for example, illegal spying and tornadoes. Those concepts don't go together, until I put them together. Then suddenly, in the timeline of history, the appearance of Edward Snowden on the world's stage would coincide with the largest tornado in U.S. history, at El Reno, Oklahoma. 

If I tell you that you will deny me three times before the rooster crows, and then it happens, does it matter what format the story is told?

Edited by Raptor Witness

So, Raptor accurately predicted that in 2020 some people in the USA would die.

Wow!!!!!!!!   No-one ever expected that to happen ....   

I predict that in 2021 rain will fall from the skies  :w00t:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• The topic was locked