Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Perilous Premonitions 2019-2020

Raptor Witness

my predictions for what its worth 

1. christmas will fall on the 25th of December

2.Boxing day will closely on the 26th December

3. This ones a bit more difficult because of time scales New years day will fall on or around 1st of January 2021

4.This chuffing computer will soon be chucked out of the window if i read much more ****e like this

That is all i have 

• Haha 4

Raptor Witness     2,269

Raptor Witness

Jefferson Monument Dream 6 - 2 – 12

I dreamed that I was looking at the Jefferson Monument in Washington D.C. I was roughly a half a mile away. I could see that it was s shell of its former self, and appeared badly damaged, but there was no indication as to what had caused this. While I was looking at it, I saw what was left of the structure begin to collapse, so that it became almost unrecognizable. The collapse was what drew my attention to the building.

I saw what looked like canals made of concrete in the vicinity of the monument that were almost empty of water, and I saw no people. There were no signs of life, at all.

The sun was shining and it appeared to be mid-morning to mid-afternoon. The sky was blue and cloudless.

I wondered what had happened to the monument, as I watched it disintegrating before my eyes, and I wondered why there were all these canals made of concrete that appeared to have been drained of water. There was a general appearance of destruction all over the landscape, but no details of any other buildings were in my memory. I saw no other buildings in the process of collapsing.

I awoke from the dream disturbed by what I had seen, because the building appeared to be crumbling before my eyes for no obvious reason. It seemed as if the damage was so great that it could not withstand the weight of what remained.

I have never been interested in the Jefferson Monument, beyond casually seeing it on TV, or perhaps in school. I have never visited this monument.

I’ve also never been particularly interested in Thomas Jefferson, except for a few of his quotes. This left me pondering, why this monument?

On average, I have two dreams per year that seem important enough to write down from a prophetic standpoint.

Edited June 4, 2012 by Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness
   On 6/25/2012 at 1:40 PM, Raptor Witness said: 

Violence is your plague, Washington.

7438305332_3b3b4f723c_b.jpg

I saw no remedy for this in my dream, sadly, but that’s not to say there isn’t one.

3 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

I saw no remedy for this in my dream, sadly, but that’s not to say there isn’t one.

There's some here for removing ketchup stains (although whether they work on buildings I am not sure)

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/cleaning/tips/a17571/stains-ketchup-may07/

• Haha 1

On 11/21/2020 at 5:55 AM, Essan said:

I predict that in 2021 rain will fall from the skies  :w00t:

I don't believe you, I'll need some proof of that.:lol:

• Haha 1

Raptor Witness     2,280

Raptor Witness

I suspect that Donald Trump thinks his appearance in the year of a solar eclipse, stretching from sea to shining sea, is purely by accident also.

War with the earth is like trying to land a man on the sun. 

5268359952_e7dfc6c35a_o.jpg

5007711261_139a9ee7fa_z.jpg

Edited June 5, 2017 by Raptor Witness
https://www.flickr.com/photos/39998472@N00/48136123603/ https://www.flickr.com/photos/39998472@N00/48136123603/

One contest participant should not be connected, even loosely, to so many of the worst disasters in recent US history.

By now the US intelligence community should be able to read Latin. If not, I’m sure that Pope Francis can help you.

The bigger problem is explaining this growing puzzle to The People, while maintaining the separation of church and state. The handmade portfolio is relatively small.

We are going back in time here, but another rare concept is about to somehow collide with the intelligence community’s reality, and in only two weeks.

Are you sure this isn’t Nobel material? Statistically speaking? 

Gulf Stream via satellite imagery - colorized

Published April 2, 2010

Title “Gulf Stream via satellite imagery - colorized”

Adjective

perīculōsus 

1. dangerous, hazardous, perilous
Edited just now by Raptor Witness

A comparison to the forecast I originally made in June of 2019.

“the S proteins appear as spikes on the viral surface giving it a solar corona appearance.” - https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2020.579250/full

“the S proteins appear as spikes on the viral surface giving it a solar corona appearance.” Source

Close-up of curious corona forecast image - https://www.flickr.com/photos/39998472@N00/48136123603/

Source 6-27-2019

The Latin reads ..... “Now fatal fire in the sky”

Edited by Raptor Witness

The Original Context of this forecast published to 2 sources .... below. It was also published to my name on FB.

The quote I used, comes from a rare dream, which I published  on UM in 2011, where I found a giant sword buried in the earth.

I do not fully express the terror that I experienced, upon holding this sword above my head, or the curious instructions which seemed to come with it, which were essentially, “you fill in the blanks.”

1) From unexplained-mysteries:

Original Corona Forecast - unexplained-mysteries.com - June 27, 2019

2) Twitter .....

Original Corona Forecast - Twitter July 4, 2019

My forecast of Trump’s failed election bid .... and its aftermath.

Trump is a bear, caught in a steel trap. Tortured by everyone, poked at and prodded. He roars on Twitter like he’s still free to roam. Yet, he cannot conduct business as usual, as a famed racketeer.

He will never free himself, his ego would never allow it. He must show off his wounds, that his roars can be justified.

A self firing Trump would be a self proclaimed “loser,” and that’s one thing it’s far too late to admit.

Bleakly, I said, hang your head in shame and pain, most of U.S. truly do hate you, and your kind. Not because of your gold and clubs; rather, because your abuse of our fair minds ... to the point of madness.

We no longer love to hate you, we really do hate you. But don’t quit, at least not until your leg is badly injured enough, that the political bone gleams white for the circling wolves to feast on.

Into the night, dark monster, into the fire, but never ... freedom. We won’t allow it.

“Send Ten Friends of the Wind” Forecast - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/200349-do-secret-police-operate-in-the-us-and/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-3862393

Source

The concept of drowning out the thoughts of the intelligence community, using the Earth’s voice, is new.

It’s essentially a forecast, which has come true. The Earth becomes a terrifying voice, which cannot be stopped or drowned out. 

When you try to silence her spokesman, she speaks, even louder, and you won’t be able to classify what is written on the sky, for all to see.

This is the Terror NonFirma. She vomits out her inhabitants, beginning with California.

23 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

“Send Ten Friends of the Wind” Forecast - https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/200349-do-secret-police-operate-in-the-us-and/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-3862393

Source

The concept of drowning out the thoughts of the intelligence community, using the Earth’s voice, is new.

It’s essentially a forecast, which has come true. The Earth becomes a terrifying voice, which cannot be stopped or drowned out. 

When you try to silence her spokesman, she speaks, even louder, and you won’t be able to classify what is written on the sky, for all to see.

This is the Terror NonFirma. She vomits out her inhabitants, beginning with California.

I thought you were on Hiatus...

This post means, beyond any doubt at all, that if anything ever happens anywhere in the world at any time in the future - or in the past - Raptor can honestly claim that he alone predicted it years in advance.

He truly is the messenger of a god :nw:

In fact, I think he's just predicted there will be quite a nice thunderstorm in 1681  :tu:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Essan said:

This post means, beyond any doubt at all, that if anything ever happens anywhere in the world at any time in the future - or in the past - Raptor can honestly claim that he alone predicted it years in advance.

He truly is the messenger of a god :nw:

In fact, I think he's just predicted there will be quite a nice thunderstorm in 1681  :tu:

At this point any vague "prediction" will even the tiniest bit of commonality it what he predicts will confirm his belief that he's some prophet. I have no love for those who use others misery and suffering (tragic events) to validate some stupid prediction. 

• Like 2

On 12/3/2020 at 7:57 AM, Raptor Witness said:

A comparison to the forecast I originally made in June of 2019.

The Latin reads ..... “Now fatal fire in the sky”

So you were wrong then and you still are.  No amount of Latin can fix stupid.

3 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

So you were wrong then and you still are.  No amount of Latin can fix stupid.

Nah, it was another correct prediction - "fatal fire in the sky" can only be a reference to the space shuttle Colombia breaking up on re-entry in 2003

Only Raptor was able to predict that happening, albeit 16 years after the event :D

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

In his final speech, as President, Donald Trump blamed “the plague,” for his election defeat.

At the 8:20 minute mark:

The former President is speaking of the coronavirus, which is named for a part of the sun that is only visible on the Earth during a total solar eclipse.

The warning issued here after he withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord on June 1, 2017, was very specific. 

“War with the earth is like trying to land a man on the sun.” - June 4, 2017

If you’re trying to land a man on the sun, what stands in your way? 

An army of men, or an army of something else?

Edited by Raptor Witness

38 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

If you’re trying to land a man on the sun, what stands in your way? 

The fact that the surface of the sun is ~10,000°F.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

The fact that the surface of the sun is ~10,000°F.

Temperature is part of it, but the warning went further.

I suspect that Donald Trump thinks his appearance in the year of a solar eclipse, stretching from sea to shining sea, is purely by accident also.

In addition, I use the phrase “from sea to shining sea.”

This is a directional reference or tool, attached to a much earlier forecast, which warns of a plague, directly affecting the United States.

If you Google this phrase in quotes: "from sea to shining sea, shall this plague be" ..... you’ll find a preserved reference.

There are other references to this quote contained in other published material.

The leadership of the United States contains a few good and wise people, who know that this is not accidental language.

If the powerful delusion recently sent to my country can be repaired, then the United States can and will be saved.

A delusion, which accompanies any plague is how you know its true origin. 

This is especially true when the messengers of warning are threatened or harmed.

Edited by Raptor Witness

8 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Temperature is part of it, but the warning went further.

In addition, I use the phrase “from sea to shining sea.”

This is a directional reference or tool, attached to a much earlier forecast, which warns of a plague, directly affecting the United States.

If you Google this phrase in quotes: "from sea to shining sea, shall this plague be" ..... you’ll find a preserved reference.

There are other references to this quote contained in other published material.

The leadership of the United States contains a few good and wise people, who know that this is not accidental language.

If the powerful delusion recently sent to my country can be repaired, then the United States can and will be saved.

A delusion, which accompanies any plague is how you know its true origin. 

This is especially true when the messengers of warning are threatened or harmed.

Hi Raptor 

Pretty sure there is a delusion going on in your post

jmccr8

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Raptor 

Pretty sure there is a delusion going on in your post

jmccr8

No, that would be the man who repeatedly said that the U.S. doesn’t have a plague problem, but we do have a problem counting votes.

He was is the powerful delusion.

My job was just the opposite. I announced the plague, and the delusion.

I said, one year ago, right here in this very thread, The Destroying Angel, says, “I stand ready.”  On the exact day that the first index case arrived by airplane in Washington state.

Edited by Raptor Witness

I don't think Donald Trump chose the official start of the Atlantic hurricane season, to make this announcement, by accident.

The United States is now officially at war with the Earth.

•  

From the thread ...

President Biden, yesterday, on the day of his inauguration, signed an executive order returning the United States to the Paris Climate Accords.

• 2 weeks later...

The end of the United States shall be unlike the Titanic in one way. After she is stripped of her finery, she is set on fire.

And there shall be no resurrection of my country, replaced instead by a New World that comes from another dimension, where cities are not flat but cubed. Of that generation, only those who were willing to lose everything, even their very lives, are saved.

Edited September 27, 2019 by Raptor Witness

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Whenever I see a prediction in this thread....

Toot-My-Own-Horn.jpg?fit=301,168&ssl=1

I'm just here to twist my vauge non-specific predictions into the truth lol

• Haha 1

• The topic was locked