Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alligator Effigy Mound and the Great Sphinx

Awlsew

Arkaim in Russia has clear similarities with the ancient structures in Marietta, Ohio.

arkaim003.jpg

a2.jpg

marietta_map.jpg

1 minute ago, Piney said:

There is no "order of discussion".

The peoples who built those monuments are totally unrelated in every way shape and form. 

Maybe the people who you think built them aren't the ones who actually built them. Just because their dead DNA was buried near them in no way shape or form proves they actually built them.

43 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'd like to inform you I am a former Tribal Cultural Resource Officer, archaeological assistant, museum curator, employee of the Smithsonian's Museum of New York and a member of a "Medicine" Clan

But you cannot prove those folks built anything. All you can prove is their DNA was buried close by.

2 minutes ago, Awlsew said:

Maybe the people who you think built them aren't the ones who actually built them. Just because their dead DNA was buried near them in no way shape or form proves they actually built them.

Date of construction, pottery and artistic styles, knapping techniques. Ceremonial beliefs all match. 

But you cannot prove those folks built anything. All you can prove is their DNA was buried close by.

Where's the AE DNA in North America? 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Awlsew said:

Arkaim in Russia has clear similarities with the ancient structures in Marietta, Ohio.

Except that was built by Proto-Indo Iranians (the BMAC) 

• Like 3

Just now, Piney said:

Date of construction, pottery and artistic styles, knapping techniques. Ceremonial beliefs all match. 

Where's the AE DNA in North America? 

I am in no way shape or form claiming nor have I stated that AE folks were ever in North America. 

12 minutes ago, Awlsew said:

That is actually a "Tower of Silence" from when Zoroastrianism developed. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Awlsew said:

I am in no way shape or form claiming nor have I stated that AE folks were ever in North America. 

Your claiming a connection that is not there. 

Except that was built by Proto-Indo Iranians (the BMAC) 

How do you know that? Just because their dead DNA was buried close by? I'm saying we don't know for sure who built many of the ancient monuments in North America, Russia, and Egypt.

Your claiming a connection that is not there. 

There was without question a scale model of the interior of the Great Pyramid at Giza built by ancients in North America, in two places at least. The Evidence is quite clear.

Now who built it, so what? That's another topic.

22 minutes ago, Awlsew said:

There is an order of discussion. Once the connections to the ancient monuments are shown, then discussion of those who may or may not have built them would begin.

No, no, no Mr. Newbie. You don’t get to dictate how the conversation develops. We have mods for that. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Awlsew said:

How do you know that? Just because their dead DNA was buried close by?

Their skeletons were laid out in the building itself. They built the same type of structure in Iran and their bronze working techniques were the same

4 minutes ago, Awlsew said:

I'm saying we don't know for sure who built many of the ancient monuments in North America, Russia, and Egypt.

Yes we do and this is a "non-argument".

• Like 1

There was without question a scale model of the interior of the Great Pyramid at Giza built by ancients in North America, in two places at least. The Evidence is quite clear.

Now who built it, so what? That's another topic.

If the evidence is so clear, provide it, please.

NB: Your flapping gums do not count ad evidence.

—Jaylemurph  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Awlsew said:

Where? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

No, no, no Mr. Newbie. You don’t get to dictate how the conversation develops. We have mods for that. 

—Jaylemurph 

I'm sure if I have violated their rules my posts will be deleted. No worries.

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

Their skeletons were laid out in the building itself. They built the same type of structure in Iran and their bronze working techniques were the same

Yes we do and this is a "non-argument".

Where were the skeletons in the Sphynx and the Great Pyramid? Where were the skeletons in Alligator Effigy mound? Where were the skeletons in Arkaim? Where were the skeletons in the Marietta Mounds Complex? Just on those monuments specifically.

Just now, Awlsew said:

Where were the skeletons in the Sphynx and the Great Pyramid?

Inside the Pyramids. Inside the Egyptian cemeteries right by it

Just now, Awlsew said:

Where were the skeletons in Arkaim. ?

That structure is called a "Tower of Silence". You will find it where ever you find Zoroastrians. Iran, India Iraq

Just now, Awlsew said:

Where were the skeletons in the Marietta Mounds Complex? Just on those monuments specifically.

Burial mounds. Tribal ossuaries. 

Just now, Piney said:

Inside the Pyramids. Inside the Egyptian cemeteries right by it

That structure is called a "Tower of Silence". You will find it where ever you find Zoroastrians. Iran, India Iraq

Burial mounds. Tribal ossuaries. 

Ah, none of those graves prove that the folks buried in them built the specific structures I have posted in this thread. They were simply buried next to them.

Ah, none of those graves prove that the folks buried in them built the specific structures I have posted in this thread. They were simply buried next to them.

So where are the remains of the folks that did build them? 

• Like 1

The ancient structures built at Marietta, Ohio were a combination of earthen mounds and stone walls. That fact seems to be missed a lot.

rufusputnammariettta.jpg

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

So where are the remains of the folks that did build them? 

Who said that they died there?

Why would who ever built the specific structures I have posted in this thread have to die in the location where they built the monuments in question?

Since 1787, people in Marietta have been burying some of their dead right next to the ancient mound. Does that mean they built the mound?

IMG_1216.JPG