Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
macqdor

A Poltergeist in Sanyati, Zimbabwe

264 posts in this topic

macqdor

That's it, keep trying to change the subject.

the subject is poltergeist.   LOL.  Keep up...................................................

• Haha 1

moonman
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, macqdor said:

the subject is poltergeist.   LOL.  Keep up...................................................

And this is about that. Back up your claims. I'll ask again - you say it shattered, yet your picture shows it completely intact except for the cheap cardboard backing. How do you explain that? And where is a photo of it in place? There has to be a picture of it somewhere with all the photography going on in the house and whatnot.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 3

macqdor

That's it, keep trying to change the subject. It's your only hope this time.

I'll ask again though - you say it shattered, yet your picture shows it completely intact except for the cheap cardboard backing. How do you explain that?

There are pictures of the Armiore broken up and in poor condition on various websites.  You would know that had you researched this case thoroughly.  500+ pics of my case exist on the internet. 600+ videos exist on YouTube. Do your own home work. Im not bringing the pictures here to you.  That would violate my rule of having something to prove to you.   I've been very consistent on that front.  Skeptics seem to have a proclivity of getting wrapped around the axle. A calling almost.   Proclivity for playing "gotcha games"

I mentioned the armoire thrown 3X to shed light on  the abruptness of objects being thrown.  The activity - 99% of it is unpredictable which makes it impossible to be investigated by orthodox science.

If you did your "geist" home work e.g. read a book you'd know cases reported through centuries speak of the same thing.  Objects fly at will. There's no predicting whatsoever what gets launched next and that which does get launched behaves weirdly while in flight.  Comprende' ?

@moonman

• Haha 1

moonman
Posted (edited)

I should have known better than to ask a simple question. You can't (or should I say won't) even comprehend what BEFORE means.

At this point, after reading all the BS you've posted over the years and the responses you've gotten here, anybody that gets duped by you deserves it.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

rashore

Folks, let's leave off with discussing each other please, and just stick to the OP topic.

stereologist
3 hours ago, macqdor said:

@stereologist  i said thrown, flown, projectile. I didnt say knocked over.  Thats a 300lb Armoire.

Took 3 men to carry that thing upstairs.  The item flew like an empty Kleenex box at a speed I've not ever seen.  

Hmmm. I don't believe your story. The entire story is a hoax.

The version I posted makes much more sense and covers all of the facts presented.

That photo makes me wonder if the irrational rage that comes through in the posts is something that a person in that Washington state house does physically. It could be that the poltergeist is a person. That person acts out destructively and then attempts to blame the supernatural.  Maybe an anger management class could subdue the poltergeist activity.

• Like 1

stereologist
2 hours ago, macqdor said:

what part of the phenomena as a whole is unpredictable do u not understand?

thats what separates poltergeist from other "ghost" stories.  the activity in question is as predictable as where a lightening bolt will strike.

Another property is given that does NOT distinguish ghosts from poltergeists. 

Are you now going to pretend that there is something predictable about ghost stories?

stereologist
2 hours ago, macqdor said:

There are pictures of the Armiore broken up and in poor condition on various websites.  You would know that had you researched this case thoroughly.  500+ pics of my case exist on the internet. 600+ videos exist on YouTube. Do your own home work. Im not bringing the pictures here to you.  That would violate my rule of having something to prove to you.   I've been very consistent on that front.  Skeptics seem to have a proclivity of getting wrapped around the axle. A calling almost.   Proclivity for playing "gotcha games"

I mentioned the armoire thrown 3X to shed light on  the abruptness of objects being thrown.  The activity - 99% of it is unpredictable which makes it impossible to be investigated by orthodox science.

If you did your "geist" home work e.g. read a book you'd know cases reported through centuries speak of the same thing.  Objects fly at will. There's no predicting whatsoever what gets launched next and that which does get launched behaves weirdly while in flight.  Comprende' ?

@moonman

The photo supplied does not match the fanciful tale you are telling.

What I do know is that the Washington state case is a hoax. Not only that but the perpetrator of the damage appears to be in need of anger management.

• Thanks 1

stereologist
1 hour ago, rashore said:

Folks, let's leave off with discussing each other please, and just stick to the OP topic.

Early in this thread macqdor introduced his story and book. He has repeatedly made an effort to turn this thread into his tale.

You can thank xenofish for posting more information about the thread topic than any other poster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

macqdor

Back to the OP topic as advised Crop said it best when he suggested 'be good if a team could get in there' which brings up another important "geist" characteristic. Activity when it happens typically comes in bell curves.

Does the Poltergeist know the logistical constraints a team would encounter to arrive at a location? Even when they how long do they stay there? Do they live in the house? Outside the house? Keep in mind.

In this part of the world you are not at the top of the food chain(wild life) Physically and spiritually. 

My gut instincts tells me the Poltergeist factors this into its equation when it acts.

XenoFish
45 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You can thank xenofish for posting more information about the thread topic than any other poster.

It's a thankless job but I do it anyway. In regards to this tale. There's really nothing further to see here. As I'm tired of arguing for no reason and this whole thing stinks of a hoax. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

stereologist
48 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Back to the OP topic as advised Crop said it best when he suggested 'be good if a team could get in there' which brings up another important "geist" characteristic. Activity when it happens typically comes in bell curves.

Does the Poltergeist know the logistical constraints a team would encounter to arrive at a location? Even when they how long do they stay there? Do they live in the house? Outside the house? Keep in mind.

In this part of the world you are not at the top of the food chain(wild life) Physically and spiritually. 

My gut instincts tells me the Poltergeist factors this into its equation when it acts.

I gather you have no idea what Zim is like. Getting to Zim is simple. You fly to Harare. They have decent roads. Towns are well connected.

There really isn't much to worry about for wildlife. People are at the top of the food chain across Zim. 

This looks like a prank. It's a pretty simple prank. It's a prank that we'd laugh off here and look for a culprit but it seems to have worked in Zim.

The idea that there is intelligence is just another weak excuse as to the lack of evidence. There is no bell curve here for activity. The litany of excuses is sure to come out. It's all part of the "can't show you evidence" dog and pony show.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

macqdor

I gather you have no idea what Zim is like. Getting to Zim is simple. You fly to Harare. They have decent roads. Towns are well connected.

There really isn't much to worry about for wildlife. People are at the top of the food chain across Zim. 

This looks like a prank. It's a pretty simple prank. It's a prank that we'd laugh off here and look for a culprit but it seems to have worked in Zim.

The idea that there is intelligence is just another weak excuse as to the lack of evidence. There is no bell curve here for activity. The litany of excuses is sure to come out. It's all part of the "can't show you evidence" dog and pony show.

I didn't say Zim was impossible to get to.  I implied it wasn't quick to get to.  Do you how quick you have to respond to a "geist" infestation?  We're talking hours not days. By time the media got wind of this story (experience has taught me) the activity is on the tail end of the bell curve.

I'm not saying its impossible. I saying its extremely difficult.

coming from someone who hasn't studied poltergeist one iota.  At least be a qualified skeptic LOL

• Haha 1

Still Waters

Thread closed for moderator review.

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1