Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

6 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

The para who? Ok must be true then. 

I blame ferrets. :unsure2:

But then again I'm a Borderer. It's always ferrets. :o

On 8/10/2019 at 12:37 AM, Goddess of the Mist said:

Certain people are definitely, without a doubt, more sensitive to energies around them. You are probably picking up on all sorts of things. By all means, protect yourself and your own energy. Really try to avoid negative or toxic situations or people. This is something I've struggled with for years and am just learning how to handle. Now I can literally feel it when something or someone is bad for me. I can feel my energy being drained. Try to stay in the moment and train your attention to focus on what serves you well. Some of that "doom" feeling is probably anxiety from considering things that could happen in the future. It's tough, I know, and you really have to protect yourself. ❤

So to clarify, it's just an amazing thing that most living organisms can feel, which is called emotions. Anyone can "feel" someone bad around them, its basically characterisation. 

53 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Anyone can "feel" someone bad around them,

Probably more like instinct. What I think has happened is, for the most part our use of instincts has been dulled. We're not out hunter-gatherer 24/7 anymore. So those instinct we once used are misdirected. When people pick up 'bad vibes', which could very well just be a subconscious cue to danger. Seeing ghost is the pareidolia which used to keep us sharp when out hunting. Because it might actually have been a saber tooth tiger in those bushes. Now that we don't use these instincts so much, people think of them as psychic abilities.