Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Manwon Lender

What's causing the mass shootings in the USA

689 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Desertrat56
2 minutes ago, Gunn said:

The one story said the students names were being withheld because they are minors.  I think all of the names should be withheld so that they don't get any real media attention, no nortoriety.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
aztek
14 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

The one story said the students names were being withheld because they are minors.  I think all of the names should be withheld so that they don't get any real media attention, no nortoriety.

it should not be in the news at all, cuz reporting it only creates copycats, and gives idiots ideas, like those with replica gun, they knew they could not harm anyone with toys, they wanted attention, and very possibly street rep, among same idiots like them, cuz all that matters to teens these days is what other teens think of them, real world consequences are secondary concern, if at all

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
2 minutes ago, aztek said:

they knew they could not harm anyone with toys,

Yes but they could have with the real guns they had along with the replica. ....generally helps if you read the material you are attempting to discuss :tu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 8/6/2019 at 7:34 AM, Stubbly_Dooright said:

There are a lot of Atheists out there, and are all of them committing these crimes? 

I have no idea what the breakdown in numbers is.  I doubt that people who have a sense of responsibility for their actions even AFTER they die are usually the ones doing this but I'm sure some would fall into that category.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2

We ought to go into another war against those other countries,  that are attacking us .Drafting all our young boys that are  playing war video`s games,  shooting so many of our people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
18 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

We ought to go into another war against those other countries,  that are attacking us .Drafting all our young boys that are  playing war video`s games,  shooting so many of our people.

No other countries are attacking us, we are already attacking them in their countries.  The shootings are by U.S. citizens against other U.S. citizens.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2
8 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No other countries are attacking us, we are already attacking them in their countries.  The shootings are by U.S. citizens against other U.S. citizens.

 Iran is attacking our ships in the Persian  gulf .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
6 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

 Iran is attacking our ships in the Persian  gulf .

Our ships or the British ships?  And why do you think they are attacking?  Because they think we should not have air craft carriers in their water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2
52 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Our ships or the British ships?  And why do you think they are attacking?  Because they think we should not have air craft carriers in their water.

They attacked all ships and one time held  some of our military  men

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/pentagon-2-u-s-navy-boats-held-iran-military-n495031

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
38 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

They attacked all ships and one time held  some of our military  men

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/pentagon-2-u-s-navy-boats-held-iran-military-n495031

 

Right, but they didn't come to our country to get those men they held.  Those men were in their country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2
11 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Right, but they didn't come to our country to get those men they held.  Those men were in their country.

The issue is What's causing the mass shootings in the USA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56

It obviously isn't the Iranians.  The consensus seems to be, in this thread, that it is mental issues, disaffected youth, angry impotent feeling men, etc.  But not Iranians or any one else from some other country.  Even the guy who was arrested for tampering with an airplane and has a brother in ISIS didn't do it because he is against the U.S.  He did it to get some overtime.  (sorry, that story is in another thread).  Someone even said it was white supremacists but there is very little to back that up either.  Even if it had anything to do with a white supremacist group the cause is still the same, mental imblances, emotional issues, disaffected youth, angry, impotent feeling men.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Farmer77

FBI arrests Army soldier who allegedly discussed plans to bomb major American news network

Quote

The FBI has arrested a U.S. soldier who allegedly discussed plans to bomb a major American news network, planned to travel to Ukraine to fight with violent far-right group Azov Battalion and allegedly distributed information online on how to build bombs. He also allegedly suggested targeting Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke.

On Aug. 19, 2019, Smith allegedly spoke with an FBI informant in an online chat group and discussed a plan for an attack inside the U.S., his search for more "radicals" like himself, and the possibility of killing members of the group Antifa.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.