Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Attacks in dreams

Desertrat56

Years ago I had some strange dreams, in one dream I had to go to New York city to take care of a property I owned.  My kids were about 10 & 6 in the dream (when I dreamed it they were older).  I flew to NYC with plans of having the kids fly in two days later because of school.  When I got there it I could tell someone had been in my house.  There were dishes in the drainer that should have been put away, the television was moved and when I went in the bedroom the bathroom door was ajar and the light was on, someone was taking a bath but turned the light off as soon as she heard me.  It was a woman and I told her to get out of my house.  I was adamant and the woman cursed at me but I insisted she leave and she did.  Then when I went to sleep the television came on, it was one of those ancient TVs with the cloth electrical cord, on 4 metal stilts instead of a stand.  I went in the living room and turned it off.  As soon as I walked away it came back on.  So I unplugged it.  Then it came back on and told me something (can't remember) that was important.  Then it shut off and I went to sleep.  In the morning I got up and hear a ruckus in the alley.  I opened the back door and there were two men with a truck trying to jimmy the door open.  I told them to leave and they threatened me but I stood my ground.  I locked the door and called the police.  The men left. Then it was time for me to pick up the kids at the air port and I could not get a taxi, finally they showed up getting off a bus.  I was really upset that they were alone in the city like that and had to find their own way, but they had and all was ok.  

I was told that any dream about a house actually represents your physical body and  this makes sense to me for this dream.  At the time there were a lot of people trying to manipulate me and I found it very difficult, but I stood my ground most of the time.  I also was often worried about my kids, who actually were ok. 

Another time I was on an internet forum similar to this but with a different purpose, and someone posted something and I disputed it.  That night I had a dream that 3 men (crusty, wild men) came in to my apartment by breaking the back door.  I told them to leave and they called me names so I went towards them and yelled at them to get out.  They did but I had to keep at them all the way to the back porch to get them to leave completely.  I felt like it was an attack of some sort and I would not back down in the dream. 

A year later someone else posted something on that forum about being in communication with aliens and he had truth to share but he was afraid of the aliens and they were telling him to do bad things.  I posted that  they were not aliens, but demons of his mind and he needed to banish them, and explained how he could do that.  That night those three ugly men wee back in my dream, this time at a theater where I was supervising an event.  I sent them packing again.    I feel like they had been in my dreams other times because both times I recognized them.  But that was the last time they showed up.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

Wow... I never have such vivid, memorable dreams.  Those I do remember are usually frustrating to me because I failed to accomplish something that was crucial for me to get done :( 

3 minutes ago, and then said:

Wow... I never have such vivid, memorable dreams.  Those I do remember are usually frustrating to me because I failed to accomplish something that was crucial for me to get done :( 

Oh, I have those sometimes, usually I am trying to get to work and never get there and for some reason can't call to tell my boss what is going on.  :P

• Haha 1