Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunting “Deplorables”

and-then

7 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

He uses a shotgun to chop down a tree in that movie. 

Hunting the homeless, where was the outrage?   Oh wait, it's just a movie!  :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Hunting the homeless, where was the outrage?   Oh wait, it's just a movie!  :lol:

Or maybe everyone knew Ice T could handle himself back in the day. lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

You know, in Predator, with Arnie, our servicemen are hunted and murdered by an alien killer.  Disrespectful and problematic.

How dare the Cali Libs make such an offensive movie, denigrating the ability of THE TROOPS to handle an alien invasion.

Disgraceful and anti-American.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

You know, in Predator, with Arnie, our servicemen are hunted and murdered by an alien killer.  Disrespectful and problematic.

How dare the Cali Libs make such an offensive movie, denigrating the ability of THE TROOPS to handle an alien invasion.

Disgraceful and anti-American.

You think that's bad in Independence day the army had to rely on Randy Quaid to save the day!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, and then said:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/the-hunt-movie-deplorables

This from the same group that are screaming at Trump for his lack of civility. You can’t make this stuff up. So, anyone here think this is funny or appropriate?

When the snowflakes have been allowed to get their way for 50 years by shouting and crying the loudest they got a shock with the election of Trump.

Those people arent living on planet earth, and they cannot see how ridiculous they look with all their hysteria and paranoia. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, and then said:

They are playing with fire and it will burn them if they keep it up.  As long as they have the media backing them with propaganda, they think they can create their own reality and the real world is going to bite them when they least suspect it.  

Agreed, so I don't understand why you and South Alabam gave it a confused "like" 

I'm saying the leftists are flaunting their true dreams - killing deplorables.

• Like 2

Let me get this straight.  They were making a movie where the "Deplorables" were innocent and the good guys.  Where evil liberals were hunting them for sport.  (And presumably where they manage to turn the tables and kill all the liberals at the end.)  And you guys think it is Hollywood glorifying and promoting liberalism?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Agreed, so I don't understand why you and South Alabam gave it a confused "like" 

Those are "sad" likes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Or maybe everyone knew Ice T could handle himself back in the day. lol

Yeah, he was definitely not the one to mess with. First rapper that was a real G 

7 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

But all the right wants to do is make them cry :D

On 8/8/2019 at 8:32 AM, and then said:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/the-hunt-movie-deplorables

This from the same group that are screaming at Trump for his lack of civility. You can’t make this stuff up. So, anyone here think this is funny or appropriate?

Oh my!  I hadn't heard of this at all.  Wow, thanks for sharing this @and then :o 

Edited by pixiii
Went back to watch / only read article / my bad!

If anyone has bothered to watch the trailer for this movie they would know this isn’t about liberals hunting deplorables. It’s about wealthy elites kidnapping and hunting lower class people. And of course as someone pointed out earlier the natural course of the plot is that the tables are turned and the hunted becomes the hunter.

Won’t post the trailer because it’s too violent and Saru would yell at me.

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, OverSword said:

@pixiii it’s not left vs right and isn’t political. That was all spin by Fox News 

Ooh I'm sorry @OverSword I only read the article as some video came up but I clicked it off and kept reading instead.  My bad and thanks for letting me know. :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Ooh I'm sorry @OverSword I only read the article as some video came up but I clicked it off and kept reading instead.  My bad and thanks for letting me know. :) 

No need to apologize pixiii, everyone has been assuming that because of the spin the article put on it.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, joc said:

Besides that...I don't find anything funny about shows depicting people hunting down other people...

Apparently, a few here are willing to defend damned near anything in pursuit of the Left Right paradigm.  

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, OverSword said:

No need to apologize pixiii, everyone has been assuming that because of the spin the article put on it.

Oh it's no worries, thanks @OverSword I'll always admit where I make mistakes and I admit I totally assumed it was a political tirade by the Hollywood types! :lol:  But.....I just watched the trailer and yeeeeeeea..........it's extremely violent.  Kinda had that feel of Tarantino "violence" to it.  I can definitely see how people could say it was one political side vs the other.  But I can also see that a movie with this sort of "hunting humans" theme is really quite inappropriate and very insensitive especially when you take into account what's been happening in the news of late. :(   It was a cringefest watching it.

Edited by pixiii

8 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

And I was acknowledging that point.

5 minutes ago, and then said:

Apparently, a few here are willing to defend damned near anything in pursuit of the Left Right paradigm.  

Did a ****ing Trump supporter really just say that ???????? :w00t: :lol: OMG the irony.

Also did ya see the bit where the headline is complete bunk and just more of the right wing victimhood machine whipping you into a frenzy because scared and angry voters arent really smart ones?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OverSword said:

If anyone has bothered to watch the trailer for this movie they would know this isn’t about liberals hunting deplorables. It’s about wealthy elites kidnapping and hunting lower class people. And of course as someone pointed out earlier the natural course of the plot is that the tables are turned and the hunted becomes the hunter.

Won’t post the trailer because it’s too violent and Saru would yell at me.

So it's just false propaganda?   Color me surprised.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

So it's just false propaganda?   Color me surprised.

Oakay ... big brush?  ...or small one? 

~

Apparently it's a line in the movie...one elite says to another they are just hunting deplorables. You can see where the connection could be made.