Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I cant think of a good title

the13bats

Attach39342_20190807_222610.jpg.6b03c101beedc789c2a9d8752477fb5d.jpg

8e252f940007df55075993e8729f49a7.gif.777a92e1f72711a918ddcfde3a63a9c1.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Wait...actually thats not funny at all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It's a sad state of affairs, while I beleive the Texas Shoot was influenced by President Trumps comments to some extent they were only part of the reason for his actions. There are other underlying reasons he made the decision to do what he did. 

Take care partner.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 4

And silence about the shooter in Dayton.

I wonder why :innocent:

Perhaps because he followed other noteable people. Hmm. Sanders and Warren perhaps. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Wait...actually thats not funny at all.

Neither is it accurate but don’t let that slow you down

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, and then said:

Neither is it accurate but don’t let that slow you down

good advice :tu:

• Like 2

Hey don't forget to congratulate all the protesters at Trump visiting  to give his support to the actual victims of a terrible event.  I am sure the Victims are so grateful at the disgusting politics being played by the left when the victims families haven't even had the chance to pick out a burial site or have funeral services.  But I suppose the same protesters are shelling out every last dollar they got to provide the families with the counseling and any other needs they are facing at such a terrible time in their life.  Mean while countless others are killed every day by a fire arm, and we do not see this disgusting level of politicization take place. Nor fake attitude of actually caring about " Gun violence " . Remember when the scream was, we dont care about your thoughts and prayers ? It was evidently enough when obama gave thoughts n prayers. The tide turns so fast when a conservative or republican is in office. It is all just a game right now to the media and the left, hit Trump with anything. We can only pray a major Hurricane doesn't hit this year, because if it does, guess who will be to blame. An then it will be because Trump didn't do enough about " Climate Change " to prevent a Hurricane.  Watch how fast this ball bounces and how fast these protests go from " Gun violence " to something else. David Hogg the fake media attention shmuck and his pack should be all over this event, pumping their fists up n the air again as if they are making a difference right in the midst in these protests, but where are they ? Long forgotten by the media because they already had their 15 min of fame.  Mean while Trump was going to hammered either way, if he shows up he is told he isn't welcome and has protesters, if he doesn't show up well he just doesn't care.

Though be it Trump or Obama, exactly what can any sitting president offer to victims in such events ? 9/11 victim funds were created after that national disaster but i do not think there are many if any kind of victim funds created for local events such as what has taken place. If they do get created they are not publicized.  What is even worse is there is nothing in the media about how to donate to victims, anything if the Red Cross is out there helping and how to help anyone in any way shape or form, factual news on the shooters and how to help families is what should be pushed but it isn't; it is just another straight out attack on the 2nd Amendment an Trump. Because the left lost an election and can't accept it and more over can not stand that Trump has done more in a fraction of his first term in office to fix the country than Obama did in two terms.

National Media as being reliable is dead, I don't even trust Fox news because they spend half their time being just as big of a muppet trying to be hip and cool to viewers. Best bet is local news stations and talk radio and then one has to after that become an actual detective to find the truth piecing things together from different sources.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, GLCsector3295 said:

Hey don't forget to congratulate all the protesters at Trump visiting  to give his support to the actual victims of a terrible event.  I am sure the Victims are so grateful at the disgusting politics being played by the left when the victims families haven't even had the chance to pick out a burial site or have funeral services.  But I suppose the same protesters are shelling out every last dollar they got to provide the families with the counseling and any other needs they are facing at such a terrible time in their life.  Mean while countless others are killed every day by a fire arm, and we do not see this disgusting level of politicization take place. Nor fake attitude of actually caring about " Gun violence " . Remember when the scream was, we dont care about your thoughts and prayers ? It was evidently enough when obama gave thoughts n prayers. The tide turns so fast when a conservative or republican is in office. It is all just a game right now to the media and the left, hit Trump with anything. We can only pray a major Hurricane doesn't hit this year, because if it does, guess who will be to blame. An then it will be because Trump didn't do enough about " Climate Change " to prevent a Hurricane.  Watch how fast this ball bounces and how fast these protests go from " Gun violence " to something else. David Hogg the fake media attention shmuck and his pack should be all over this event, pumping their fists up n the air again as if they are making a difference right in the midst in these protests, but where are they ? Long forgotten by the media because they already had their 15 min of fame.  Mean while Trump was going to hammered either way, if he shows up he is told he isn't welcome and has protesters, if he doesn't show up well he just doesn't care.

Though be it Trump or Obama, exactly what can any sitting president offer to victims in such events ? 9/11 victim funds were created after that national disaster but i do not think there are many if any kind of victim funds created for local events such as what has taken place. If they do get created they are not publicized.  What is even worse is there is nothing in the media about how to donate to victims, anything if the Red Cross is out there helping and how to help anyone in any way shape or form, factual news on the shooters and how to help families is what should be pushed but it isn't; it is just another straight out attack on the 2nd Amendment an Trump. Because the left lost an election and can't accept it and more over can not stand that Trump has done more in a fraction of his first term in office to fix the country than Obama did in two terms.

National Media as being reliable is dead, I don't even trust Fox news because they spend half their time being just as big of a muppet trying to be hip and cool to viewers. Best bet is local news stations and talk radio and then one has to after that become an actual detective to find the truth piecing things together from different sources.

It's great that the President showed up, and I am certain many appreciated it. However, when it comes to finding a solution that's causing the problem all you get is Crickets. It has has been the same with every sitting President who faced these sad situations. 

Well I beleive there is much more they can do, however, none have had the guts to truly and openly identify the reasons for these crimes. That's where their energy should be focused, in fact it is the one thing that could give the victims families a sense of closure.

Since President Trump is now the sitting president, the ball is in his court. According him he is great at anything he does, well time will tell if that is true concerning this issue. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

Perhaps because he followed other noteable people. Hmm. Sanders and Warren perhaps. 

The news is promoting his girlfriend talking about his obsession with mass killings but they aren't showing her talking about the shared mental illness she said bonded them in the first place.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, GLCsector3295 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultivation_theory

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, susieice said:

The news is promoting his girlfriend talking about his obsession with mass killings but they aren't showing her talking about the shared mental illness she said bonded them in the first place.

This is a major problem we are facing when trying to identify people who have the potential to become a mass shooter. His girl friend could have talked to someone about his thoughts and comments on the subject. That could have prevented this mass shooting from occurring. This is exactly why the answer to stopping these crimes before they happen must come from family and friends who report these kind of extreme thoughts and fascination with these type of crimes.

This is the only way we can get a leg up on these people before they act.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

This is a major problem we are facing when trying to identify people who have the potential to become a mass shooter. His girl friend could have talked to someone about his thoughts and comments on the subject. That could have prevented this mass shooting from occurring. This is exactly why the answer to stopping these crimes before they happen must come from family and friends who report these kind of extreme thoughts and fascination with these type of crimes.

This is the only way we can get a leg up on these people before they act.

The last post in the thread about the Ohio shooter was posted by acidhead, which shows the girlfriend's breakdown of the relationship. People listen to the news. They wouldn't know any different if it's only partially reported. The part the media wants to report. It's why a lot of people are questioning what they hear in the media anymore. 

• Like 4

David Berkowitz killed because his neighbors dog told him to. John Hinkley shot Reagan for Jody Foster. Disembodied voices told my uncle to ask the police to kill him. 

Now we should blame trump because an insane person shot up a crowd of people he never knew.

I agree with the sentiment that trump should shut up and be super conscious of the effect his words have, but to suppose anyone insane enough to shoot a bunch of people wouldn’t have found a reason no matter what is a stretch 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

so the last several posts very thought proving,

one has to peel away finger pointing of fault, however, it did point out something to me

43 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Since President Trump is now the sitting president, the ball is in his court. According him he is great at anything he does, well time will tell if that is true concerning this issue. 

so he went and offered his condolences, did he take the next step?

8 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I agree with the sentiment that trump should shut up and be super conscious of the effect his words have, but to suppose anyone insane enough to shoot a bunch of people wouldn’t have found a reason no matter what is a stretch

no matter how much a supporter likes trump he does spew some hate and does disparage others for reasons that can be linked to hate i dont even follow much politics and i heard him say stuff myself, so where do i go with it?

i dont like it, i think the potus should have more cooth but i also have to wonder is claiming a shooter committed his crime because potus says mean things about others an excuse or reason and i think back when rock stars got blamed when kids offed themselves from music lyrics, how about the kids who followed what rappers sang about and did bad things, it became some kind of issue some records got a warning label,

do i believe mentally unstable do their acts without being nudged? sure i do but why nudge them when its not necessary to do so?

• Like 6

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

I totally agree, Trump should probably word things very differently in hindsight.  Hindsight can be such a beautiful thing. 

However, I've mentioned this in a post somewhere in the forum (sorry cannot remember where!) but I can't see Trump changing for anyone.  He is who he is and people just have to accept it whether they like him or not.  He's rude, crude and obnoxious, but that's just him.  I've never seen him as anything but a playboy billionaire so it didn't come as a surprise to me that he had those traits.  :lol: 

• Like 4

There is only so much a President can do.  If it's laws we need to address these mass shootings then that has to come from Congress.  The left is doing all they can to use any event as a weapon against Trump.  If he comes to places like Dayton and El Paso they protest and even the officials tell him he's not welcome.  If he doesn't come then he's useless and hard hearted.  Now they're demanding that he do something but for the past 2 years all we've heard is that he's a dictator.  It's hard on any President in times like these.  Words and sympathy are really all they have to offer.  It's not Trump who is politicizing this.  He's speaking to and for the nation.  The locals tell him to go home and then blame him for being devisive.  It wasn't Republican or Democrats who got shot, it was Americans.  Trump is not the most eloquent speaker but I believe he truly cares.  Those on the left need to put politics aside once in a while.  They are literally using the dead to bash Trump.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

do i believe mentally unstable do their acts without being nudged? sure i do but why nudge them when its not necessary to do so?

How about movies, tv shows, video games, books, comic books, etc? We can’t live our lives considering how every little thing might (or might not) affect insane people.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, OverSword said:

How about movies, tv shows, video games, books, comic books, etc? We can’t live our lives considering how every little thing might (or might not) affect insane people.

apparently we have to,  and not just insane people, but every snowflake's feelings as well

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Big Jim said:

If he comes to places like Dayton and El Paso they protest and even the officials tell him he's not welcome. 

did other potus get told they were unwelcome as i dont recall any and wasnt into politics,

9 hours ago, OverSword said:

thats partly what i was saying but my other part is i dont feel the potus should say the disparaging hate fueled things he does say,

i just feel a countries leader should set a better example, yes, i know im wrong and the examples he sets are loved by all.

Edited by the13bats
mistyped
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, the13bats said:

did other potus get told they were unwelcome as i dont recall any and wasnt into politics,

I've never seen any President get this kind of treatment.  There have always been political differences, one side always loses, but once a person became President he got the respect due the office and a winner.  Any city, town or village considered it an honor to be visited by the President, whether the mayor was of the same party or not.  Anybody telling Obama he was not welcome would have been branded a racist for all eternity.

• Like 3

thats true, jim, but no other potus has said the stuff trump says.

2 wrongs dont make a right, 3 lefts make a right.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, pixiii said:

I can't see Trump changing for anyone.  He is who he is and people just have to accept it whether they like him or not.  He's rude, crude and obnoxious, but that's just him.  I've never seen him as anything but a playboy billionaire so it didn't come as a surprise to me that he had those traits.  :lol: 

Strange as it may seem, these are the very traits that cause me to like him.  I've had a life time of mealy mouthed politicians whose personality changes with the wind and who say whatever the current audience wants to hear.  Trump is like a construction worker in a suit.  My favorite people have always been like him.  My favorite boss was a guy who would tell you flat out in a meeting "nope, I don't like that idea.  Next."  Much better than the ones who would say "well, I'll have to look into that.  Why don't you form a committee?"  Obama could talk a cat out of a tree.  He told the most eloquent lies, but he didn't love the country that elected him.  I believe Trump really cares about this country but he's like the guy who has to send a card to convey his feelings.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, the13bats said:

thats true, jim, but no other potus has said the stuff trump says.

If, as you said, "i dont recall any and wasnt into politics," then how would you know?

21 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

El Paso shooter was inspired by trump and his anti immigrant rhetoric. Dayton shooter was obsessed with the idea of killing people. 

• Thanks 2