Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I cant think of a good title

the13bats

1 hour ago, Merc14 said:

More cooth (sp)?  Show more couth when accused of treason based on amade up story and then attacked like no other president in history with a two year witch hunt in search of a crime and a media that spews vile and disgusting accusations 24/7?  Couth?  Are you serious?  It is about time a republican strikes back at these left wing animals and fights like they do, dirty, rather than react with what you call cooth (sp), which simply means take your beating and shaddup repuglican. 

Time to hit back at the left since there is simply no compromise with them.  The left is going to get destroyed in November 2020, absolutely and completely because most people in this country are not bat **** crazy like "The Squad" and the loony tunes running for president

i zero emotions involved here and its not at all personal for me.

Couth, as in not resorting to spewing hate to disparage others and cause discontent.

As far as how his opponents treat him or those "witch hunts" as he called them, he did handle that about as well as he could actually pretty well considering.

I dont "hate" the man.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Jim said:

Strange as it may seem, these are the very traits that cause me to like him.  I've had a life time of mealy mouthed politicians whose personality changes with the wind and who say whatever the current audience wants to hear.  Trump is like a construction worker in a suit.  My favorite people have always been like him.  My favorite boss was a guy who would tell you flat out in a meeting "nope, I don't like that idea.  Next." 

The best and hardest boss I ever had was a Vietman era marine pilot.  He made us feel like his ground crew and we did our best work for him.  He was straight forward but he never called anybody a world class loser or any derogatory name.   I think you like the Prez because he says what you want to hear.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, F3SS said:

This op doesn't make sense. The media falls over on themselves to blame Trump.

They have no argument. America sucks to them and they just want to call you names. Seriously, I'd feel the same way about this situation if blond haired, blue eyed Swedes were plowing through our borders by the millions and it is an invasion. 

Actually we might find out. This one is still alive. 

it made enough sense to go 3 pages so far...

why did it become an "invasion" just recently?

so if this nutball shooter says trump inspired him, then what? is it gonna matter to die hard trump supporters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Jim said:

Giving up a life of ease and luxury to run for President and then doing the job for free.

i thought he got a paycheck for being potus and yeah, i thought he did like golf better than working.

2 hours ago, Big Jim said:

Wrong.  I don't care about your view point of it.  In fact, I'm not too sure what your point of view is, since you can't cite even one thing he's said that you don't like.  

If you dont care about my view and opinions thats super easy to fix dont address me, there done.

As far as going to youtube and finding you a compilation of hate filled racist remarks made by trump ill do it when i feel like it, if youre in a hurry go find it yourself, or perhaps another member will post a few,

Your odd smoke and mirrors doesnt work here on me, ive said over and over what what i dont like about what he does, one last time

he disparages people for their color, nationality, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation,  etc, i find that beneath the potus,

yes, like someone else posted some trump supporters just love that he blurts the ( hate filled racist ) things they are thinking.

27 minutes ago, the13bats said:

it made enough sense to go 3 pages so far...

why did it become an "invasion" just recently?

so if this nutball shooter says trump inspired him, then what? is it gonna matter to die hard trump supporters.

Any thread involving Trump, or not, just his name has to be said, will go 3 pages.

It's been an invasion for a long time. Millions of illegals is an invasion. When millions of people pour into your country unlawfully that is an invasion.

He wrote a manifesto that said "I know the media will blame Trump but I've had these views for years before he came along". So we have that much. What if he ends up saying that he was watching the democrat debate and when the question was asked if they believe illegals should have free healthcare and they all raised their hands yes that that was what set him over the edge? Would it be the fault of the progressives on stage and their ideology?

21 minutes ago, the13bats said:

i thought he got a paycheck for being potus and yeah, i thought he did like golf better than working.

He donates it all. Something like $400 or $450k per year. He keeps $1 per year which is mandatory by law.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Any thread involving Trump, or not, just his name has to be said, will go 3 pages.

It's been an invasion for a long time. Millions of illegals is an invasion. When millions of people pour into your country unlawfully that is an invasion.

He wrote a manifesto that said "I know the media will blame Trump but I've had these views for years before he came along". So we have that much. What if he ends up saying that he was watching the democrat debate and when the question was asked if they believe illegals should have free healthcare and they all raised their hands yes that that was what set him over the edge? Would it be the fault of the progressives on stage and their ideology?

He donates it all. He keeps $1 per year which is mandatory by law 

ty,

so the nutball makes the statement about knowing trump will be blamed but goes on to blame the dems and ones who want to give free healthcare to illegals.

that says to me a couple things, the shooter didnt want trump blamed which means he very well might like trump and sees things trump says as could be viewed as s motvation factor and wanted to clear that and wanted to try to excuse him, and he doesnt want illegals to get free medical,

Did he shoot illegals or U.S. citizens or both?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

I think you like the Prez because he says what you want to hear.

Not hardly.  In fact he says a lot of things I'd rather not hear or that I think he shouldn't say.  But whether I agree with him or not, I like the fact that he just blurts out what he's thinking.  I've always liked that type of person.  I'm an old man and not into the current pop scene, but I like Miley Cyrus for the same reason.  I don't listen to her music or follow her in any way, but when I happen to come across a snippet here and there I like her nerve and "in your face" attitude.  On some people it works for me, on others it doesn't.  As someone once said "there's no accounting for taste".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

As far as going to youtube and finding you a compilation of hate filled racist remarks made by trump ill do it when i feel like it, if youre in a hurry go find it yourself, or perhaps another member will post a few,

I really wasn't asking for links or videos.  I was asking what it was that you found to be hateful.

"he disparages people for their color, nationality, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation,  etc,"  I've seen those charges before but a lot of it comes down to interpretation.  Personally, I haven't seen it that way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Big Jim said:

I don't know what white nationalists say, I pay no attention to them.  I'm using "invaded" in the sense of something that shouldn't be here, having entered illegally.  No different than "invasive species" in regards to the environment.  They're seldom armed or militaristic.

When using such language or by comparing immigrants to an invasive species, you are dehumanizing people. It's a classic example of "fear of the other" and is xenophobia 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

When using such language or by comparing immigrants to an invasive species, you are dehumanizing people. It's a classic example of "fear of the other" and is xenophobia 

I know what xenophobia is.  I also know what laws are.  I wasn't comparing illegal immigrants to an invasive species, just using that as an example to show that invaders aren't necessarily "armed and militaristic" as you thought it meant.  My whole issue with illegal immigrants, and one that seems to be shared with many others, is that little word "illegal".  I have no dislike for them, no "fear of the other".  When I was working and came into contact with them I went out of my way to learn a little Spanish to make them feel at home.  I became friends with most of them in the building, in contrast to most people, who just ignored them.  I had this naive notion that it might matter to them to hear Good Morning in their native language.  I helped them with their English.  I also picked up a little Mam, a Mayan dialect from Guatamala and some Basque when we had a cleaning lady from Tblisi, Georgia.  I never asked them their legal status.  But, that doesn't mean I think it's good for our country to have hordes of people coming in illegally.  When they gather by the thousands and defiantly march towards the US with the stated intention of breeching our border by force there is only one word for it:  invasion.  I don't have any issue at all with the ones who come in properly, even though the term xeno would still apply.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

I know what xenophobia is.  I also know what laws are.  I wasn't comparing illegal immigrants to an invasive species, just using that as an example to show that invaders aren't necessarily "armed and militaristic" as you thought it meant.  My whole issue with illegal immigrants, and one that seems to be shared with many others, is that little word "illegal".  I have no dislike for them, no "fear of the other".  When I was working and came into contact with them I went out of my way to learn a little Spanish to make them feel at home.  I became friends with most of them in the building, in contrast to most people, who just ignored them.  I had this naive notion that it might matter to them to hear Good Morning in their native language.  I helped them with their English.  I also picked up a little Mam, a Mayan dialect from Guatamala and some Basque when we had a cleaning lady from Tblisi, Georgia.  I never asked them their legal status.  But, that doesn't mean I think it's good for our country to have hordes of people coming in illegally.  When they gather by the thousands and defiantly march towards the US with the stated intention of breeching our border by force there is only one word for it:  invasion.  I don't have any issue at all with the ones who come in properly, even though the term xeno would still apply.

Language matters. You, others on here, trump, all use the same language that white nationalists do. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Language matters. You, others on here, trump, all use the same language that white nationalists do. 

I suppose you mean English.  What a coincidence.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, F3SS said:

This op doesn't make sense. The media falls over on themselves to blame Trump.

Not really. In fact the majority of them have worked really hard at avoiding using the term racist when discussing him.  Its actually a major topic of discussion that has been growing for quite a while. The networks , hell even the federal government, arent sure how to deal with the extremism without causing a full on backlash from Trump and his base.

Everyone knows Trump is a racist, so why can't the media say it?

FBI agents are reluctant to pursue white nationalist extremists because they don't want to target Trump's base, former counterterrorism official says

]

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

And you don't?  I've seen you name-calling people the most atrocious of names in these threads many a time.  Don't be hypocritical.  It's extremely unbecoming.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, pixiii said:

And you don't?  I've seen you name-calling people the most atrocious of names in these threads many a time.  Don't be hypocritical.  It's extremely unbecoming.

No he doesnt. "Name Calling" isnt what he is referring to and I have to ask do you know that and are playing coy ala Tucker Carlson or do you genuinely not understand what people mean when they say that Trump uses the language of white supremacists?

Edited by Farmer77
  • Thanks 1

Not hardly.  In fact he says a lot of things I'd rather not hear or that I think he shouldn't say.  But whether I agree with him or not, I like the fact that he just blurts out what he's thinking.  I've always liked that type of person.  I'm an old man and not into the current pop scene, but I like Miley Cyrus for the same reason.  I don't listen to her music or follow her in any way, but when I happen to come across a snippet here and there I like her nerve and "in your face" attitude.  On some people it works for me, on others it doesn't.  As someone once said "there's no accounting for taste".

I understand your point yet its still a bit confusing to me, are you saying you like that he blurts even if what he blurts shouldnt be said.

im really not picking on him or his supporters i guess i just place the title of potus at a high standard, sure a pop country singer can blurt but i doubt miley would win if she ran for potus, neither would honey booboo who also blurted, so yeah i get the whole accounting for taste and i also like just a taste of class.

I really wasn't asking for links or videos.  I was asking what it was that you found to be hateful.

"he disparages people for their color, nationality, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation,  etc,"  I've seen those charges before but a lot of it comes down to interpretation.  Personally, I haven't seen it that way.

no, i dont imagine you have yet you admit im not the only one who says that about him and you also admit....

In fact he says a lot of things I'd rather not hear or that I think he shouldn't say. 

I cant help but find that a paradox, but of course that too comes down to interpretation.

However, you have proven to me my feelings about him are correct, thank you!

" I don't know what white nationalists say, I pay no attention to them.  I'm using "invaded" in the sense of something that shouldn't be here, having entered illegally.  No different than "invasive species" in regards to the environment.  They're seldom armed or militaristic"

I certainly agree with you on that whole "a lot of it comes down to interpretation."

concept :tu:

Edited by the13bats
mistyped

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

No he doesnt. "Name Calling" isnt what he is referring to and I have to ask do you know that and are playing coy ala Tucker Carlson or do you genuinely not understand what people mean when they say that Trump uses the language of white supremacists?

No sorry (sorry just saw this now, albeit very late! :lol: ) I saw his comment as him implying anyone in the forums who even looked like they half supported Trump, he implied they all spoke like white supremacists.  That's how I took it and found that quite offensive as I've seen many a time where he has called people with opposing views names like mongs.  I find that type of behaviour unacceptable and no, I don't have a problem calling anyone out for their lack of respect towards others. Why? Was I on a completely different tangent of thinking?  If I was, it's no wonder you thought....what the??? :o  LOL      

1 minute ago, pixiii said:

I saw his comment as him implying anyone in the forums who even looked like they half supported Trump, he implied they all spoke like white supremacists. 

It is happening though. Im quickly reaching the point where IDK if I can any longer throw out the obligatory "of course not all Trump supporters are racist" with any intellectual integrity. Whats crazy is the radicalization has happened so quickly and it has been so well done that the vast majority who do repeat the racist propaganda basically verbatim are in absolute denial that they are doing it. 

Here's a  great example from just the other day

Tucker Carlson Takes Vacation After Getting Ex-KKK Leader David Duke’s Endorsement

4 minutes ago, pixiii said:

That's how I took it and found that quite offensive as I've seen many a time where he has called people with opposing views names like mongs. 

LOL well yes the big ape certainly has a different posting style than myself.

Gotta be honest im beginning to appreciate his style when dealing with Trumpians though. Dont get me wrong I fully understand supporting and voting for Trump in 2016. I even understand not trusting the MSM in the early years of the regime. In 2019 however I'm struggling really hard to find a reason to treat anyone who supports this insanity with respect.  

I used to be a "both sides are equally messed up" guy, and I really hope to return there one day, today however one side is working really hard to destroy America and American values on a whole series of levels and it isnt the ones with a D next to their names.

• Thanks 1

Well, this a tough crowd.

Think I'll lay low for now.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

It is happening though. Im quickly reaching the point where IDK if I can any longer throw out the obligatory "of course not all Trump supporters are racist" with any intellectual integrity. Whats crazy is the radicalization has happened so quickly and it has been so well done that the vast majority who do repeat the racist propaganda basically verbatim are in absolute denial that they are doing it. 

Here's a  great example from just the other day

Tucker Carlson Takes Vacation After Getting Ex-KKK Leader David Duke’s Endorsement

LOL well yes the big ape certainly has a different posting style than myself.

Gotta be honest im beginning to appreciate his style when dealing with Trumpians though. Dont get me wrong I fully understand supporting and voting for Trump in 2016. I even understand not trusting the MSM in the early years of the regime. In 2019 however I'm struggling really hard to find a reason to treat anyone who supports this insanity with respect.  

I used to be a "both sides are equally messed up" guy, and I really hope to return there one day, today however one side is working really hard to destroy America and American values on a whole series of levels and it isnt the ones with a D next to their names.

LOL that's fair enough.  I'm sorry if I've said something to offend?  I don't know if I've done something wrong or said something wrong now.  I realise I probably do come across as curious because I'm not there in the US, so I tend to ask a lot of questions, otherwise I just won't know or learn anything. 

Oh god don't get me started on Tucker Carlson.  I had to stop watching him sometime last year because I began to feel stressed and very uncomfortable watching the way he interviewed people.  It was cringey almost.  I think one of the last interviews I saw him do was the Stormy Daniel's Lawyer fellow (sorry I can't remember his name off the top of my head) and it was rather tacky imo.  I could see the humour in it, but at the same time, I thought how can Fox allow a person to make fun of someone like this on national tv.  It was the same thing that the left was doing, and two wrongs don't make a right in my books.  It wasn't long after that, I basically lost interest in Fox as a whole because either side just weren't reporting fairly to the public (just my perception anyway).  That's when I initially went hunting for alternative sites that were still trying to report the old fashioned way instead of pushing their own agenda.  Still hard to find though! 

I'll just take the big gorilla with a grain of salt then - yes his style is very different to yours! :lol: 

I've said it many times in threads where I don't disrespect other's opinions and keep emotions out of discussions. Things can turn ugly very fast and it's just not worth it.  Each person's opinion counts as much as the next and at the end of the day, everyone wants, and, has a right to be heard, it's natural.  I just don't like it when others are disrespected simply because one disagrees with another is all. :)  I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to those things I'm afraid! :lol:     

• Like 1

Just now, pixiii said:

OL that's fair enough.  I'm sorry if I've said something to offend?  I don't know if I've done something wrong or said something wrong now.  I realise I probably do come across as curious because I'm not there in the US, so I tend to ask a lot of questions, otherwise I just won't know or learn anything. 

Oh not in the slightest!!!!!! I appreciate the conversation and apologize for being preachy, im just passionate and becoming scared and frustrated for our nation.

• Thanks 1