Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I cant think of a good title

the13bats

9 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Hey, i resemble that remark, however, i do respect others and their beliefs, but when it goes from me asking for proof they never have and attacking me for that, thats another story.

yeah, dawned on me you linked to replies posted in a thread i created,

my orginal posting of that script and my remarks was just in the vein of fun with a subject that isnt fun and is very serious and personal to people,

this isnt really rep vs dems i really do not believe most trump supported if he said go kill _______ would run out and do so a few nutballs needing a nudge might but they might do it anyway, seems by the increase in spree killings they are doing so.

my point is most even hard core racists do not act in killing sprees, and dont want that this isnt a issue of political party its a far worse issue than that so called immigration invasion, in case anyone hasnt noticed these nutballs take out people that do not fit into their molds of the "bad" ones, not that anyone deserves to die that way, if someone you knew or family, a loved one was a victim at el paso would it hit a deeper nerve then would you want action?

as countrymen we need to get together and figure out how this got so out of hand, stop blaming and start fixing, trump as potus should be leading that.

Thanks Batty, yeah that explained it a bit more for me.  I saw it as stereotyping a whole bunch of people who may have a differing opinion as white supremacists which I thought ..... omg I am so not a white supremacist!  :lol: 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Thanks Batty, yeah that explained it a bit more for me.  I saw it as stereotyping a whole bunch of people who may have a differing opinion as white supremacists which I thought ..... omg I am so not a white supremacist!  :lol: 

Trumps connection if we call it that was some of his ideas are shared by some white supremacist type groups, they support him, then after that thing last year he said something to the effect their was good and bad on both sides so right there he is forever branded a WS,

my thought is he doesnt want to burn any bridges with any possible voters.

Edited by the13bats
mistyped
  • Sad 1

:whistle:

Edited by the13bats

Trump's DOJ hid shocking report on growing terror threat from white supremacists

The Justice Department suppressed a report showing that suspected white supremacists were responsible for all race-based domestic terror incidents last year.

The report by New Jersey’s Office of Homeland Security Preparedness was distributed throughout DHS and to federal agencies like the FBI earlier this year before it was obtained by Yahoo News. The document includes data Congress has sought from the Trump administration but the Justice Department has been “unable or unwilling” to provide.

The report shows that 25 of 46 suspects in 32 domestic terrorism incidents were identified as white supremacists. The 25 suspected white supremacist suspects were responsible for all “race-based” incidents while others were deemed “anti-government extremists” and “single-issue extremists.”