Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

40 Mandela Effect Examples That Will ........

macqdor

Have anyone heard of a land called Denmark? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herr Falukorv said:

Have anyone heard of a land called Denmark? 

I vaguely recall something about stinky cheese, rotten salmon and Lego. :huh:

• Haha 2

Just now, Piney said:

I vaguely recall something about stinky cheese, rotten salmon and Lego:huh:

hahaha... Lego = modern personel landmines 

I remember a friend of mine who had to visit the toilet by night..
He ran to the restroom and stepped on a firtree

275607047_f9435224-cbb0-4189-af06-9653fc

The thing burrowed itself deep several cm in the arch of the foot.
He couldnt remove it due to the pain so he had to call the ambulance..
He spent 2 weeks on crutches..... Aaaah sweet memories

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Herr Falukorv said:

hahaha... Lego = modern personel landmines 

4e3bf7819e26da37e49925d8accbd64a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I swear that thread was called "39 Mandela effect examples that will blow your mind". :rolleyes:

No, No, No, you're all missing the problem this was originally titled "40 Mandella effect examples". What happened to the other "L"? I vividly remember the other "L"!!!! I know this has to do with the hadron Collider, I just know it!!!!

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Piney said:

I vaguely recall something about stinky cheese, rotten salmon and Lego. :huh:

Nah, that's Danmark,

Not that anyone of any relevance ever came from there.  So it really doesn't matter :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

No, No, No, you're all missing the problem this was originally titled "40 Mandella effect examples". What happened to the other "L"? I vividly remember the other "L"!!!! I know this has to do with the hadron Collider, I just know it!!!!

Are you cerntain about that? Maybe it's a temporal slip of the fingers this time around?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

The Mandela Effect! Also known as faulty memory syndrome! Presents:

40 Memory Screw-ups!

In a theater near you, if we remember to make the movie!

We assume when confronted with an alternative set of events that our memory is false.

The staunch sceptics wont even entertain that something else might be going on. In truth, they deny there is evidence of he paranormal. Yet with the Mandela Effect, and 100 others, they are denying evidence that is right there lol.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

We assume when confronted with an alternative set of events that our memory is false.

The staunch sceptics wont even entertain that something else might be going on. In truth, they deny there is no evidence of he paranormal. Yet with the Mandela Effect, and 100 others, they are denying evidence that is right there lol.

Are you saying that memory is scientific evidence?

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

His name has always had one L when ever I have seen it in the news.  I would notice because I have spanish influence in my language and I would have always thought of his name as Mandeya  if it had two L's.

• Like 1

I went through the list, none of them blew my mind. I guess I just remember them correctly. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

I am saying we shouldn't automatically dismiss something because it doesnt fit in with how we want to see the world. I have experienced the Mandela Effect too.

Physicists believe there are 9 space dimensions so I am tempted to believe there is a mechanism for moving sideways down them. I think its the experience of pleasure. 

Your memory is like a game of telephone.

Memory isn't what you think it is.

What is memory.

The brain is like a film editor.

10 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

This is why people who recount old memories are not really recounting the whole thing. Just fragments which they piece together. So we can't even really trust our own memories. 

• Like 4

Just now, RabidMongoose said:

Physicists believe there are 9 space dimensions

Yes, inside particles. At the Planck level. Check my "Dimensions" thread!

4 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

His name has always had one L when ever I have seen it in the news.  I would notice because I have spanish influence in my language and I would have always thought of his name as Mandeya  if it had two L's.

I remember Michael J Fox dying and being in the news.

Only to reappear 10 years later suffering from Parkinson`s Disease. Maybe his dementia and Mandela Effect are related?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Only to reappear 10 years later suffering from Parkinson`s Disease. Maybe his dementia and Mandela Effect are related?

Or maybe you remember Michael J. Fox's character dying in a movie and forgot that part, that it was not him, but his character. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Or maybe you remembered something that never happened and can't accept it.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Yes, inside particles. At the Planck level. Check my "Dimensions" thread!

No thanks. There are no dimensions inside of particles and no evidence to indicate the size of the extra space dimensions.

I have unusual ideas about the nature of reality and I wont go into why I arrived at them because thats a different debate. But I see reality as existing where we project our conscious awareness outside of ourselves. Thats the easiest way of explaining it.

The thing is we can project our conscious awareness elsewhere and when we do we experience a reality there too. Such an experience leaves a person experiencing two realities at the same time with their consciousness being the centre piece of both. Anyway, I dont think humans are incapable of experiencing higher than 3 space dimensions as right there I have experienced more.

Edited by RabidMongoose

1 minute ago, RabidMongoose said:

No thanks. There are no dimensions inside of particles and no evidence to indicate the size of the extra space dimensions.

I have unusual ideas about the nature of reality and I wont go into why I arrived at them because thats a different debate. But I see reality as existing where we project our conscious awareness outside of ourselves. Thats the easiest way of explaining it.

The thing is we can project our conscious awareness elsewhere and when we do we experience a reality there too. Such an experience leaves a person experiencing two realities at the same time with their consciousness being the centre piece of both. Anyway, I dont think humans are incapable of experiencing higher than 3 space dimensions as right there I have experienced more.

In my reality you just said you love grasshoppers

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Got any supporting links from credible sources? 

1 minute ago, Herr Falukorv said:

In my reality you just said you love grasshoppers

You don't want to know what my reality came up with.

• Haha 3

Just now, XenoFish said:

Got any supporting links from credible sources? 

Do you realise that in past centuries a lot about the nature of reality and religion was acquired through psychoactive substances?

You have never had your mind go through a multi-dimensional experience so you dont realise it can. 

• Haha 1

Just now, RabidMongoose said:

Do you realise that in past centuries a lot about the nature of reality and religion was acquired through psychoactive substances?

You have never had your mind go through a multi-dimensional experience so you dont realise it can. 

Do you have anything to support yourself with? Yes/No.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

Yes, there is mathematical evidence. It's how they find gravity in particles.