Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Top 3 Terrifying Radio Signals from Space we

Nirvella City

These are 3 radio signals that we have received from space, here are the original sounds, listen now!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

are you just posting clickbait to up your youtube count?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

¿Estás publicando clickbait para aumentar tu recuento de youtube?

It's not click bait, radio signals really appear in the video bro : D
  • Like 1

um, i know clickbait style videos very well, i also know people join here to post links to clickbait video to try to get counts up.

i also know that epic scientific discoveries are on the news and headlines and scientific publications not released via clickbait

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 5

This is a discussion forum.  So, rather than just post links, start the discussion with your opinion, and convince me I should visit what I presume is your channel?

BTW, It's very poor form if it is your channel and you don't say so in the very first post....  So I presume this isn't your channel, right?

• Like 6

chrlxs has the tact and cooth i lack.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Nirvella City said:

it's easy to criticize without even knowing what you're talking about : ) 

It's even easier to just spam your channel, and that's obviously why you are here.  I'll let others report you.  I'm gone.

• Like 3

@Nirvella City, ‘Top one sensationalist and inaccurate thread heading on UM’.

Welcome to UM: a site not to advertise or post rubbish videos on. It will harm your channel!

It’s a good community here but not to be abused! :tsu:

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Nirvella City said:

Can you post the info here? Which signals? Why do you think they’re anything special?

Some are definitely interesting!

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Este es un foro de discusión . Entonces, en lugar de solo publicar enlaces, comience la discusión con su opinión y convencerme de que debería visitar lo que supongo que es su canal.

Por cierto, es muy pobre si es tu canal y no lo dices en la primera publicación ...  Así que supongo que este no es tu canal, ¿verdad?

I'm new here, I'm just a fan of the mysteries of the universe, I'm sorry my publication bothered you

Well I admit I know absolutely nothing about "space sounds" but these were pretty freaky! :o   

I enjoyed listening to them thanks for the info! :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, the13bats said:

um, conozco muy bien los videos de estilo de clickbait, también sé que las personas se unen aquí para publicar enlaces a videos de clickbait para intentar contarlos.

También sé que los descubrimientos científicos épicos están en las noticias y los titulares y las publicaciones científicas no publicadas a través de clickbait

I'm sorry if my post bothers you, I'm really new here and I really like to investigate on these topics
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, pixiii said:

Bueno, admito que no sé absolutamente nada sobre "sonidos espaciales", ¡pero estos eran bastante extraños! : o   

Disfruté escuchándolos gracias por la información! :RE 

thank you bro!! , I really love everything that has to do with the universe 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nirvella City said:

thank you bro!! , I really love everything that has to do with the universe 

And that's a great reason to be here too - Welcome to UM by the way :D   I think you'll find a lot of interesting information in the forum, just try not to take anything personally.  The forum is full of skeptics and believers and everyone's opinion counts. In the meantime, relax, read and enjoy! :)    

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Y esa es una gran razón para estar aquí también: bienvenido a UM, por cierto :RE   , creo que encontrará mucha información interesante en el foro, solo trate de no tomar nada personalmente. El foro está lleno de escépticos y creyentes y la opinión de todos cuenta. Mientras tanto, ¡relájate, lee y disfruta! :)    

Thank you very much, for receiving me in this great community, I am glad to know that there are many people here with incredible knowledge, I am sure I will have a great time!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Nirvella City said:

These are 3 radio signals that we have received from space, here are the original sounds, listen now!

I also think you should have added a narrative to your thread most people don't follow this subject. However, I have over years and I am familiar with the signals in your video. I first heard them when they when they occurred years ago and since that time they still haven't been identified as to what caused them. 

The signal you listed as #1 the WOW Signal is the most talked about of all known signals due to its modulation and frequency. However, since it has only been heard once it is still very controversial. While its source has never been identified it still conforms more closely to a none natural galactic occurance. 

Hopefully it will be repeated and captured again, without this happening i am afraid it will written off as an anomaly.

In the end it very hard for me to take signals so far recorded as anything but interstellar events. If these signals were from another civilization out there in space there would be numerous types of signals coming from a single location not just one, that may repeat. Think about it, can you imagine how many signals have been transmitted from Earth over the last hundred years, either intentionally or by the normal use of our communication systems.

While I do understand it could take thousands of years for said signals to reach outside our galaxy, any signal we are receiving would also taken a similar amount of time to reach us. Given this I would expect not a single signal being received, but again numerous signals. I state this using Earth as point in case. Until we receive numerous varying signals from a point in the Universe I can't beleive they are coming from another intelligent species.

Oh and by the way welcome to the forum.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Hace 7 minutos, Manwon Lender dijo:

También creo que debería haber agregado una narrativa a su hilo, la mayoría de la gente no sigue este tema. Sin embargo, tengo más de años y estoy familiarizado con las señales en su video. Los escuché por primera vez cuando ocurrieron hace años y desde entonces todavía no se han identificado las causas. 

La señal que mencionaó como # 1, la señal WOW, es la más conocida de todas las señales conocidas debido a su modulación y frecuencia. Sin embargo, dado que solo se ha escuchado una vez, sigue siendo muy controvertido. Si bien su fuente nunca se ha identificado, todavía se ajusta más a una ocurrencia galáctica no natural. 

Con suerte, se repetirá y capturará nuevamente, sin que esto suceda, me temo que se descartará como una anomalía.

Al final, es muy difícil para mí tomar señales hasta ahora grabadas como todo menos eventos interestelares. Si estas señales serían de otra civilización en el espacio, tendrían muchos tipos de señales provenientes de una sola ubicación, no solo una, eso puede repetirse. Piénselo, ¿puede imaginarse las señales de transmisión transmitidas desde la Tierra en los últimos cien años, ya sea intencionalmente o por el uso normal de nuestros sistemas de comunicación?

Si bien entiendo que podríamos pasar millas de años para que ambas señales lleguen fuera de nuestra galaxia, cualquier señal que recibamos también podríamos tardar una cantidad similar de tiempo en llegar a nosotros. Dado esto, no esperaría recibir una sola señal, sino también recibir señales. Declaro esto usando la Tierra como punto en el caso. Hasta que recibamos señales de señales variables de un punto del Universo, no puedo creer que demostró de otra especie inteligente.

Ah, y por cierto bienvenido al foro.

Edited by Nirvella City
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

También creo que debería haber agregado una narrativa a su hilo, la mayoría de la gente no sigue este tema. Sin embargo, tengo más de años y estoy familiarizado con las señales en su video. Los escuché por primera vez cuando ocurrieron hace años y desde entonces todavía no se han identificado las causas. 

La señal que mencionó como # 1, la señal WOW, es la más conocida de todas las señales conocidas debido a su modulación y frecuencia. Sin embargo, dado que solo se ha escuchado una vez, sigue siendo muy controvertido. Si bien su fuente nunca se ha identificado, todavía se ajusta más a una ocurrencia galáctica no natural. 

Con suerte, se repetirá y capturará nuevamente, sin que esto suceda, me temo que se descartará como una anomalía.

Al final, es muy difícil para mí tomar señales hasta ahora grabadas como todo menos eventos interestelares. Si estas señales fueran de otra civilización en el espacio, habría numerosos tipos de señales provenientes de una sola ubicación, no solo una, eso puede repetirse. Piénselo, ¿puede imaginar cuántas señales se han transmitido desde la Tierra en los últimos cien años, ya sea intencionalmente o por el uso normal de nuestros sistemas de comunicación?

Si bien entiendo que podrían pasar miles de años para que dichas señales lleguen fuera de nuestra galaxia, cualquier señal que recibamos también tardará una cantidad similar de tiempo en llegar a nosotros. Dado esto, no esperaría recibir una sola señal, sino también numerosas señales. Declaro esto usando la Tierra como punto en el caso. Hasta que recibamos numerosas señales variables de un punto del Universo, no puedo creer que provengan de otra especie inteligente.

Ah, y por cierto bienvenido al foro.

Thank you very much for your point of view and I really agree with you, as passionate about extraterrestrial life, I must admit that I would love to confirm that any of these signals come from an extraterrestrial civilization, but most likely they were originated in another way. . However, I am sure there is life somewhere in the universe, although the universe is so large that the questions are so far away that we can never find them: (

Thank you very much for your point of view and I really agree with you, as passionate about extraterrestrial life, I must admit that I would love to confirm that any of these signals come from an extraterrestrial civilization, but most likely they were originated in another way. . However, I am sure there is life somewhere in the universe, although the universe is so large that the questions are so far away that we can never find them: (

It is important thing to remeber is transmissions or signals do have a fix rate of speed at which they travel. Signals travel at the speed of light, approximately 186,000 miles per second. The thing to keep in mind when sending a signal into space is the signals modulation and frequency. You would want to chose a frequency that is above or below the electromagnetic noise that is a residual left from the Big Bang and other celestial events that have happened since the Big Bang occurred. 

Another factor that can affect the signals wavelength and speed are interstellar gas and dust accumulations in space. Outside of these considerations a signal could travel an infinite amount of time and distance. For me this means that extraterrestrial life is either hiding their transmissions from us, or they are located so far away from us that their signals haven't reached us yet, or their signals have reach us before we had the ability to hear them and they are longer exist. Last it is also possible that civilizations that are closer to us have not reached our level of technology yet and they still do not have the ability to produce transmissions.

Proving most of this is impossible at this time, it is only theory. However, things could always change in an instant if varying transmissions are received, only time will tell and it could take a very long time.:yes:

Edited by Manwon Lender

2 hours ago, Nirvella City said:

It's definitely click bait.  You don't listen to television or Wi-Fi frequencies as sound.

• Like 3

I'm sorry if my post bothers you, I'm really new here and I really like to investigate on these topics

i assure you you do not bother me,

if you like a topic then post your thoughts and opinions on it, dont post clickbait links and run.

Edited by the13bats

24 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

It's definitely click bait.  You don't listen to television or Wi-Fi frequencies as sound.

What do you mean that you don't listen to television or Wi-Fi frequencies as sound, please explain I don't understand.

28 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

What do you mean that you don't listen to television or Wi-Fi frequencies as sound, please explain I don't understand.

Well you don't do you?  TV and Wi-Fi while technically radio waves (30 Hz - 300 GHz) do not convert to sound like radio does because they are encoded differently.  Not to mention they include other information besides audio.

Edited by Rlyeh

2 hours ago, pixiii said:

Well I admit I know absolutely nothing about "space sounds" but these were pretty freaky! :o   

I enjoyed listening to them thanks for the info! :D 

You will find the real stuff here

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

Well you don't do you?  TV and Wi-Fi while technically radio waves (30 Hz - 300 GHz) do not convert to sound like radio does because they are encoded differently.  Not to mention they include other information besides audio.

Its not that I don't understand what your saying here because I do, what I did not understand is how it applied to this thread. But thanks I suppose:o

Edited by Manwon Lender