Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
leowh

King Charles is to reign for only 6 months?

43 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

leowh

I'm still waiting for Queen Elizabeth II to kick the bucket. I came across this prophecy decades ago and I'm not sure if it's part of Nostradamus's quatrain prophecies or not. It said that when Queen Elizabeth II dies, her son Prince Charles will ascend to the throne but he will reign for only 6 months before he, too, dies. Then his son Prince William will ascend to the throne and sometime during his reign global warfare will ensue and England will be invaded by foreign armies. Unlike his father, Prince William has a long life ahead of him so the global warfare may not happen until decades into the future. Anybody else come across this prophecy?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, leowh said:

Anybody else come across this prophecy?

There's hundreds of ways you can interpret what he wrote they are so vague. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orphalesion
1 minute ago, Piney said:

There's hundreds of ways you can interpret what he wrote they are so vague. 

Yup. They are actually about Marvel Comics Crossover events. And sometimes bowel movements.

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldorado
2 minutes ago, Piney said:

There's hundreds of ways you can interpret what he wrote they are so vague. 

The way i read it, King Charles has a short reign because they can't fit his ears on any of the currency.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, Orphalesion said:

Yup. They are actually about Marvel Comics Crossover events. And sometimes bowel movements.

I was thinking about trying to apply them to all the X-Men paradigm shifts. :yes:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orphalesion
Just now, Piney said:

I was thinking about trying to apply them to all the X-Men paradigm shifts. :yes:

The "Verennes" quatrain is about Avengers vs X-Men.
"Queen, the White Gemstone" is obviously Emma. The "Black Monk hooded in Grey" is Cyclops.
There was a lot of phoenix fire, restructuring and cancelling of titles (cutting) afterwards.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RabidMongoose
11 minutes ago, leowh said:

I'm still waiting for Queen Elizabeth II to kick the bucket. I came across this prophecy decades ago and I'm not sure if it's part of Nostradamus's quatrain prophecies or not. It said that when Queen Elizabeth II dies, her son Prince Charles will ascend to the throne but he will reign for only 6 months before he, too, dies. Then his son Prince William will ascend to the throne and sometime during his reign global warfare will ensue and England will be invaded by foreign armies. Unlike his father, Prince William has a long life ahead of him so the global warfare may not happen until decades into the future. Anybody else come across this prophecy?

Link to that prophecy please as I never heard it.

Bearing in mind the anti-Christ has 7 heads and will rise up out of the sea I thought it might be the a resurgent Britain - England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
2 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

 The "Black Monk hooded in Grey" is Cyclops.

I'm more than certain that's Bishop in the Age of Apocalypse timeline. :unsure2:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orphalesion
1 minute ago, Piney said:

I'm more than certain that's Bishop in the Age of Apocalypse timeline. :unsure2:

Cuuld be! That's a whole new interpretation!

And it still makes more sense than relating Nostradamus to real life events.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome

It'll be a metaphor or allegory for Brexit. That's what it'll be. The Antichrist with seven heads and whatever else will be the EU, and it'll be defeated by St George on a white charger, which will of course be England. :yes: 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan
28 minutes ago, leowh said:

I'm still waiting for Queen Elizabeth II to kick the bucket. I came across this prophecy decades ago and I'm not sure if it's part of Nostradamus's quatrain prophecies or not. It said that when Queen Elizabeth II dies, her son Prince Charles will ascend to the throne but he will reign for only 6 months before he, too, dies. Then his son Prince William will ascend to the throne and sometime during his reign global warfare will ensue and England will be invaded by foreign armies. Unlike his father, Prince William has a long life ahead of him so the global warfare may not happen until decades into the future. Anybody else come across this prophecy?

It has to be fairly recent - ie since William was born ;)     

But it's too specific to be any good.  All good prophecies are open to (re)interpretation again and again and again.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orphalesion
1 minute ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

It'll be a metaphor or allegory for Brexit. That's what it'll be. The Antichrist with seven heads and whatever else will be the EU, and it'll be defeated by St George on a white charger, which will of course be England. :yes: 

Pah! The seven heads are the seven evil empires of the world! USA, the Commonwealth,t he EU, Russia, China and.....uh.... others....  and the one who defeats them will be my precious Ancient Roman Empire, when it resurrects in the 3rd millennium (3rd day!) to bring back togas and bacchanals. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan
22 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

The way i read it, King Charles has a short reign because they can't fit his ears on any of the currency.

This may be a reference to suggestions we should do away with the 1p coin :tu:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

Here's a bit of triv:

Chuck is unlikely to take the title King Charles III, because the Scots may have a historical problem with it.

He might be George VII, Albert, Arthur, or something else.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
1 minute ago, acute said:

Here's a bit of triv:

Chuck is unlikely to take the title King Charles III, because the Scots may have a historical problem with it.

He might be George VII, Albert, Arthur, or something else.

I'd like to see him try King Arthur. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, Orphalesion said:

to bring back bacchanals. 

You wear your fairy wings. I'll wear my devil horns and we'll make @acute wear bunny ears and a fluffy tail. :yes:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orphalesion
2 minutes ago, acute said:

Here's a bit of triv:

Chuck is unlikely to take the title King Charles III, because the Scots may have a historical problem with it.

He might be George VII, Albert, Arthur, or something else.

I thought Queen Vicky decreed that no king may be named Albert after her husband died?

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
4 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Pah! The seven heads are the seven evil empires of the world! USA, the Commonwealth,t he EU, Russia, China and.....uh.... others....

The Persians. :yes: 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dumbledore the Awesome
Just now, Orphalesion said:

I thought Queen Vicky decreed that no king may be named Albert after her husband died?

Instead his name is forever associated with an item of jewelry in a certain very personal place. I bet she never anticipated that. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
1 minute ago, Orphalesion said:

I thought Queen Vicky decreed that no king may be named Albert after her husband died?

I've never heard that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
Just now, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Instead his name is forever associated with an item of jewelry in a certain very personal place. I bet she never anticipated that. 

Yes. All Charles needs to do is move Buck House to Bell End.

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orphalesion
1 minute ago, acute said:

I've never heard that one.

Well, she really loved her husband and didn't want him to be eclipsed by any future Alberts.
Plus she really really disliked her son (and blamed him for Prince Albert's death) so she wouldn't allow him to become "King Albert".

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
3 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Plus she really really disliked her son

Plus she had a face like a bag of spanners.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cloud7
18 minutes ago, Piney said:

You wear your fairy wings. I'll wear my devil horns and we'll make @acute wear bunny ears and a fluffy tail. :yes:

You're playing without me again... :cry:

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
Just now, Cloud7 said:

You're playing without me again... :cry:

Sorry!!!!! :unsure2:

We do need you to lead @acute around on his leash. :o

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.