Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

King Charles is to reign for only 6 months?

leowh

I'm still waiting for Queen Elizabeth II to kick the bucket. I came across this prophecy decades ago and I'm not sure if it's part of Nostradamus's quatrain prophecies or not. It said that when Queen Elizabeth II dies, her son Prince Charles will ascend to the throne but he will reign for only 6 months before he, too, dies. Then his son Prince William will ascend to the throne and sometime during his reign global warfare will ensue and England will be invaded by foreign armies. Unlike his father, Prince William has a long life ahead of him so the global warfare may not happen until decades into the future. Anybody else come across this prophecy?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, leowh said:

Anybody else come across this prophecy?

There's hundreds of ways you can interpret what he wrote they are so vague. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Yup. They are actually about Marvel Comics Crossover events. And sometimes bowel movements.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

The way i read it, King Charles has a short reign because they can't fit his ears on any of the currency.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Orphalesion said:

Yup. They are actually about Marvel Comics Crossover events. And sometimes bowel movements.

I was thinking about trying to apply them to all the X-Men paradigm shifts. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Piney said:

I was thinking about trying to apply them to all the X-Men paradigm shifts. :yes:

The "Verennes" quatrain is about Avengers vs X-Men.
"Queen, the White Gemstone" is obviously Emma. The "Black Monk hooded in Grey" is Cyclops.
There was a lot of phoenix fire, restructuring and cancelling of titles (cutting) afterwards.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, leowh said:

I'm still waiting for Queen Elizabeth II to kick the bucket. I came across this prophecy decades ago and I'm not sure if it's part of Nostradamus's quatrain prophecies or not. It said that when Queen Elizabeth II dies, her son Prince Charles will ascend to the throne but he will reign for only 6 months before he, too, dies. Then his son Prince William will ascend to the throne and sometime during his reign global warfare will ensue and England will be invaded by foreign armies. Unlike his father, Prince William has a long life ahead of him so the global warfare may not happen until decades into the future. Anybody else come across this prophecy?

Link to that prophecy please as I never heard it.

Bearing in mind the anti-Christ has 7 heads and will rise up out of the sea I thought it might be the a resurgent Britain - England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand lol

2 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

The "Black Monk hooded in Grey" is Cyclops.

I'm more than certain that's Bishop in the Age of Apocalypse timeline. :unsure2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I'm more than certain that's Bishop in the Age of Apocalypse timeline. :unsure2:

Cuuld be! That's a whole new interpretation!

And it still makes more sense than relating Nostradamus to real life events.

• Thanks 1

It'll be a metaphor or allegory for Brexit. That's what it'll be. The Antichrist with seven heads and whatever else will be the EU, and it'll be defeated by St George on a white charger, which will of course be England. :yes: 

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, leowh said:

It has to be fairly recent - ie since William was born ;)     

But it's too specific to be any good.  All good prophecies are open to (re)interpretation again and again and again.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

It'll be a metaphor or allegory for Brexit. That's what it'll be. The Antichrist with seven heads and whatever else will be the EU, and it'll be defeated by St George on a white charger, which will of course be England. :yes: 

Pah! The seven heads are the seven evil empires of the world! USA, the Commonwealth,t he EU, Russia, China and.....uh.... others....  and the one who defeats them will be my precious Ancient Roman Empire, when it resurrects in the 3rd millennium (3rd day!) to bring back togas and bacchanals. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

The way i read it, King Charles has a short reign because they can't fit his ears on any of the currency.

This may be a reference to suggestions we should do away with the 1p coin :tu:

• Like 2

Here's a bit of triv:

Chuck is unlikely to take the title King Charles III, because the Scots may have a historical problem with it.

He might be George VII, Albert, Arthur, or something else.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, acute said:

Here's a bit of triv:

Chuck is unlikely to take the title King Charles III, because the Scots may have a historical problem with it.

I'd like to see him try King Arthur. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

to bring back bacchanals. 

You wear your fairy wings. I'll wear my devil horns and we'll make @acute wear bunny ears and a fluffy tail. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, acute said:

Here's a bit of triv:

I thought Queen Vicky decreed that no king may be named Albert after her husband died?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Pah! The seven heads are the seven evil empires of the world! USA, the Commonwealth,t he EU, Russia, China and.....uh.... others....

The Persians. :yes: 

• Like 2

Just now, Orphalesion said:

I thought Queen Vicky decreed that no king may be named Albert after her husband died?

Instead his name is forever associated with an item of jewelry in a certain very personal place. I bet she never anticipated that. 

• Like 3

I've never heard that one.

Just now, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Instead his name is forever associated with an item of jewelry in a certain very personal place. I bet she never anticipated that. 

Yes. All Charles needs to do is move Buck House to Bell End.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, acute said:

I've never heard that one.

Well, she really loved her husband and didn't want him to be eclipsed by any future Alberts.
Plus she really really disliked her son (and blamed him for Prince Albert's death) so she wouldn't allow him to become "King Albert".

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Plus she really really disliked her son

Plus she had a face like a bag of spanners.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Piney said:

You wear your fairy wings. I'll wear my devil horns and we'll make @acute wear bunny ears and a fluffy tail. :yes:

You're playing without me again... :cry:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Cloud7 said:

You're playing without me again... :cry:

Sorry!!!!! :unsure2:

We do need you to lead @acute around on his leash. :o

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1