Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

King Charles is to reign for only 6 months?

leowh

10 minutes ago, acute said:

Plus she had a face like a bag of spanners.

:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Piney said:

There's hundreds of ways you can interpret what he wrote they are so vague. 

yeah, some quatrains get changed over and over look how many people were claimed to certainly be the antichrist,

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

yeah, some quatrains get changed over and over look how many people were claimed to certainly be the antichrist,

"Hister" the name that's often cited to claim that Nostradamus predicted Hitler is really just an old name for the river Danube.

• Thanks 1

On 8/9/2019 at 3:12 PM, RabidMongoose said:

Link to that prophecy please as I never heard it.

Bearing in mind the anti-Christ has 7 heads and will rise up out of the sea I thought it might be the a resurgent Britain - England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand lol

More likely it's Trump and six of his pedophile buddies. (There were seven but Epstein took himself out of the running today.)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Instead his name is forever associated with an item of jewelry in a certain very personal place. I bet she never anticipated that. 

Was that ever proven to be true?

3 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

More likely it's Trump and six of his pedophile buddies. (There were seven but Epstein took himself out of the running today.)

Pedos in the MAX always "commit suicide". :whistle:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Yup. It's all very convenient. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ScotDeerie said:

Yup. It's all very convenient. 

In my unit one managed to beat himself to death while taking his morning dump. :yes:

• Haha 1

Just now, Piney said:

In my unit one managed to beat himself to death while taking his morning dump. :yes:

Seems like double the trouble to me. Did he not know his bowels would complete the deed anyway when he was dead?  Silly boy.  ;)  When I get beaten to deat... er... beat myself to death... I'm going with a full load. I don't want to be forgotten by whomever finds me.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Piney said:

Colorado Max?

That has every inmate in solitary for the whole of their sentence.

1 minute ago, RabidMongoose said:

Colorado Max?

New Jersey MAX. They put all the gangs together and let us hash it out. Then they "filter" in pedos or rival gang members that are nuisances and slip their charges or affiliations to us. 

1 minute ago, Piney said:

New Jersey MAX. They put all the gangs together and let us hash it out. Then they "filter" in pedos or rival gang members that are nuisances and slip their charges or affiliations to us. 

So what do you REALLY think about this suicide -- of a person who tried suicide just two weeks ago?  Would he have been in a cell by himself? With video surveillance?  Whose going to eat s**t for this?

2 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

So what do you REALLY think about this suicide -- of a person who tried suicide just two weeks ago?  Would he have been in a cell by himself? With video surveillance?  Whose going to eat s**t for this?

The guards helped this time. :whistle:

Edited by Piney
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Piney said:

I think so, too. I hope there's someone still honest enough to track the finances of those on duty.  Someone got a windfall.  Money really IS the root of all evil, apparently.

On 8/10/2019 at 4:13 PM, Piney said:

Did you hear that Barr was there at some point right before one of the suicide attempts?  

"A New York Post report on Sunday hinted that Attorney General Bill Barr may have visited the prison where Jeffrey Epstein was being held before he allegedly committed suicide.

Lewis Kasman, a former mobster and top associated of John Gotti Sr., told the Post that Barr made a secret visit to Metropolitan Correctional Center two weeks ago “about the time Epstein was found in his cell with bruises around his neck.”

“When does that happen?” Kasman asked. “The attorney general never visits jails. Something’s not right there.”

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ScotDeerie said:

“When does that happen?” Kasman asked. “The attorney general never visits jails. Something’s not right there.”

*Your options are* :whistle:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Piney said:

*Your options are* :whistle:

Right. All Barr had to say was, "We can't get you out of this. The evidence will put you in jail for the rest of your life and the President can't pardon you for this one."  That's it. After that, Epstein had one choice. ONE. Easy peasy.  ::Barr dusts off hands as he leaves jail::

• Thanks 1

On 8/9/2019 at 7:57 PM, leowh said:

I'm still waiting for Queen Elizabeth II to kick the bucket. I came across this prophecy decades ago and I'm not sure if it's part of Nostradamus's quatrain prophecies or not. It said that when Queen Elizabeth II dies, her son Prince Charles will ascend to the throne but he will reign for only 6 months before he, too, dies. Then his son Prince William will ascend to the throne and sometime during his reign global warfare will ensue and England will be invaded by foreign armies. Unlike his father, Prince William has a long life ahead of him so the global warfare may not happen until decades into the future. Anybody else come across this prophecy?

Sweat Europe is going to invade England!!! Hope wales and Scotland are involved, I want my land back!! :wub::P

• Haha 1