Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bernie Sanders will disclose truth about...

the13bats

Meh, Jaden Smith, son to Will Smith ( Fresh Prince of Bel Air ) / asked Obama to his face if he knew about aliens , and got a no.

So what exactly is Sanders going to find out that the glorious Obama, or spectacular Carter couldn't find out.

• Like 5

It sounds like "free beer tomorrow".

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

12 minutes ago, acute said:

Clickbait?

i didnt post it as clickbait but rather something i found ridiculous and thought others might enjoy....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

what a vote getting strategy....:tu:

He can gather even more Millennial idiots. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Piney said:

He can gather even more Millennial idiots. :yes:

Why vote for someone who'll spill the beans on Aliens when you can vote for the actual alien in the race?

https://news.yahoo.com/outsider-candidate-williamson-brings-radical-011055572.html

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

Aliens and UFOs, thats correct "IF" elected sanders will disclose truth, as wife told him to,

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d4cb2b6e4b01e44e477b338

what a vote getting strategy....:tu:

What I want to know is whether or not he will disclose how his wife destroyed the VTCC, Vermont Community College, in just a year or two?

Disclose aliens and disclose the amazing incompetence of his wife.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Bernie just wants to know about them so he can tax their rich.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Bernie just wants to know about them so he can tax their rich.

The intergalatic income tax lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hillary also promised this, as I recall. 

Anyway, it might reveal an explanation for the otherwise inexplicable origins of the Trump, so he's got my vote. :yes: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, OverSword said:

Jimmy Carter said the same thing. :alien:

Carter is one of the only elected US representatives to be a publically admitted UFO witness.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Carter is one of the only elected US representatives to be a publically admitted UFO witness.

Even so, It doesn't make him a credible witness, let alone a truthful one or that what he thought he witnessed to be an actual alien phenomenon .

There some really opinionated folks around here on UFOs and aliens, or rather alienated folklore.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GLCsector3295 said:

Even so, It doesn't make him a credible witness, let alone a truthful one or that what he thought he witnessed to be an actual alien phenomenon .

Carter is as credible and truthful a UFO witness as any other.   In fact his reaction to it seems to have been pretty rational.  It also happened 8 years before he was president.  He was also not the only witness, given that he was giving a speech at a Lions Club in Georgia. Frankly I think your bias is showing GLC.  Aren't you even a little ashamed that you can condemn something so roundly when you clearly and obviously know nothing about the event?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alchopwn said:

Carter is as credible and truthful a UFO witness as any other.   In fact his reaction to it seems to have been pretty rational.  It also happened 8 years before he was president.  He was also not the only witness, given that he was giving a speech at a Lions Club in Georgia. Frankly I think your bias is showing GLC.  Aren't you even a little ashamed that you can condemn something so roundly when you clearly and obviously know nothing about the event?

Not bias just a rational observation that there are probably better rational answers as to what Carter thought he saw.  I know more about the event than you think, an the only thing I am ashamed of is letting myself get sucked back into other peoples stupidity. 

Ehhh, Hilary Clinton made the same claim in 2016

The true NeverUFOers don't believe President Truman in his (on video) admitting that congressional members were meeting and discussing the UFO invasion of Washington DC 1952, 
They don't believe President Carter's accounts of his experience
They don't believe H.W. Bush's claim that "Americans can't handle the truth" about UFOs,
THey don't believe President Trump when he recently reported that the US Navy had advised him of their UFO interactions

What chance does a parenthetical President Biden have of being believed?  ZIP

I culled this out  of the article "adding that she had pressed him in his role as senator for any information on aliens. (He said he doesn’t have access to those records.)"
- implying that such records on UFOs/Aliens do exist. And what would the TrueNeverUFOers say to this....?

1... 2... 3...

Spoiler

anecdotal evidence!! Peek-a-boo. Now you're catching on :)

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

2 hours ago, GLCsector3295 said:

Not bias just a rational observation that there are probably better rational answers as to what Carter thought he saw.  I know more about the event than you think, an the only thing I am ashamed of is letting myself get sucked back into other peoples stupidity. 

Fair enough.  Given your dismissal of the event, I assume you have a rational explanation then?  The description is of something the size and brightness of a second moon appearing I believe?

29 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Ehhh, Hilary Clinton made the same claim in 2016

The true NeverUFOers don't believe President Truman in his (on video) admitting that congressional members were meeting and discussing the UFO invasion of Washington DC 1952, 
They don't believe President Carter's accounts of his experience
They don't believe H.W. Bush's claim that "Americans can't handle the truth" about UFOs,
THey don't believe President Trump when he recently reported that the US Navy had advised him of their UFO interactions

What chance does a parenthetical President Biden have of being believed?  ZIP

I culled this out  of the article "adding that she had pressed him in his role as senator for any information on aliens. (He said he doesn’t have access to those records.)"
- implying that such records on UFOs/Aliens do exist. And what would the TrueNeverUFOers say to this....?

1... 2... 3...

Reveal hidden contents

anecdotal evidence!! Peek-a-boo. Now you're catching on :)

Once again we see endless made up codswallop.

Making yourself out to be a laughing stock seems to be a long term goal. Please continue.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

Fair enough.  Given your dismissal of the event, I assume you have a rational explanation then?  The description is of something the size and brightness of a second moon appearing I believe?

This is the Venus episode I assume. It isn't unusual for someone to point to Venus and see a UFO.

• Like 1

In this election, use every tactic available to win, no holds barred. Bernie is already one of my favorites. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2