Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Gwynbleidd

Epstein found Dead in Jail

2,544 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Gwynbleidd
Posted (edited)

Just woke up at 8am this Sunday morning to my Husband saying, "You're going to be on the forums all day today" to which I said, "Why?......oh god, it's not Epstein is it?"....he replied, "What Epstein....".

I see the old thread of Epstein has been closed (when he was arrested) - therefore I figure it's ok to begin a new one on the implications of this death. (Please close or delete if need be thanks Saru - if this isn't allowed) :) 

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6321377/fbi-to-investigate-epsteins-death-in-jail/?cs=14232

Quote

Two investigations have been launched into the death of disgraced multimillionaire financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who died of an apparent suicide in his jail cell in New York.

Quote

The prison did not confirm the suicide but said the FBI was investigating the incident.

US Attorney General William Barr in a statement said he was "appalled" to learn of Epstein's death while in federal custody and that the incident raises serious questions.

"In addition to the FBI's investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein's death," Barr said.

 

Edited by pixiii
adding quotes
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam

But, yeah. He tried suicide in July and succeeds in August. We'll have to wait and see if policy was adhered to.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

Arkancide...

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
3 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

The last few pages in the old thread sounded like a drunk was in there.

Yes, I did a search on Epstein Dead and found only the old thread, but I did see where someone had commented on him being dead (thankyou!) but then when I clicked to the last page, it had deteriorated into what seemed to me, to have absolutely nothing to do with Epstein's death. Omg, brb, hands are freezing and need coffee! :)   Going digging for lots of into which I'll post into here and hopefully people can keep it civil. :D 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
6 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Even though this man was a monster, I cannot express enough concern for the safety of American citizens if the Metropolitan Correctional Centre and the Government can't even keep ONE person safe until their Trial date (I wish I could put a multitude of exclamation marks after this statement so you could actualy see my frustration over this). 

I just knew this would happen, as I'm sure a lot of you did too.  I'm so p***ed right now.  I think I'll go make a coffee and brb. 

I figured it might happen. If he was in a camera monitored room, and the camera accidentally got "turned off" or "malfunctioned" or something along those lines, then I'd be suspicious. But who knows at this point?

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
2 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

But who knows at this point?

No one is ever going to KNOW.  At least not from official sources because suicide should technically be impossible when a person is really under constant, unobstructed surveillance.  Keep in mind that this was the same place El Chapo and even Terrorists had been held.  I wonder if Bill is enjoying a cigar while playing the bongos tonight?

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, and then said:

No one is ever going to KNOW.  At least not from official sources because suicide should technically be impossible when a person is really under constant, unobstructed surveillance.  Keep in mind that this was the same place El Chapo and even Terrorists had been held.  I wonder if Bill is enjoying a cigar while playing the bongos tonight?

Right?  On both Reddit and the chans for once, the comments on this are so alike and both are in agreeance.  People are in doubt as to what happened.  Does anybody seriously believe he killed himself?  At this point, I'd have to say they're kidding themselves.

Yes, that's right ^^ as said in above post, this place held El Chapo and terrorists and yet somehow they remained safe.  But they couldn't keep Epstein safe.... it's only been just over a month since he was arrested.  Only a month and he's dead already.

Granted he would've had a MASSIVE BOUNTY on his head by who knows who.  Guards could be paid off.  I'm sure I read there was a 10 million dollar bounty on his head at one stage. 

I cannot believe this.  Time to research, got my coffee.  If anyone has any information to share, please post it as both myself and many others have followed this for a long while now. :) 

 

I was just talking to my Husband about this and his theory is that, at the end of the day, having Epstein alive probably wasn't ever going to happen.  That he struck him as the sort of person who didn't keep his information up here (taps side of head) but kept it somewhere physically where it could be used.  That he'd have to have "visual evidence" whether it be photos, videos etc.  

We were just reading where that old guy John McAfee (the Anti-virus guy who's a bit strange) tweeted overnight where he hopes there will be a Dead Man's Drop....essentially a cache of information to be released if/should Epstein die.  

   

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice

I've seen it claimed that there is surveillance video. We'll have to see if that's true or not.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit

I am betting any surveillance footage will probably show other prisoners entering his cell before hand. And no way to prove wether it was a paid hit from outside or prisoner justice for a pedophile

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
Just now, Kismit said:

I am betting any surveillance footage will probably show other prisoners entering his cell before hand. And no way to prove wether it was a paid hit from outside or prisoner justice for a pedophile

I’m betting there was a ‘glitch’ in the surveillance system. “Unfortunate, but these things happen”. 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
38 minutes ago, and then said:

No one is ever going to KNOW.  At least not from official sources because suicide should technically be impossible when a person is really under constant, unobstructed surveillance.  Keep in mind that this was the same place El Chapo and even Terrorists had been held.  I wonder if Bill is enjoying a cigar while playing the bongos tonight?

Or even Trump. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit
Just now, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I’m betting there was a ‘glitch’ in the surveillance system. “Unfortunate, but these things happen”. 

Prison cameras usually run on a fairly comprehensive surveillance system. You can follow or track a person on more than one camera as they move through out the prison. A lot of cameras will have had to glitch.

 It would be easier to find a psycho or two in prison with nothing to lose and let them in to do the job. They are usually a lot cheaper than you might think and no need to get your hands dirty.  A Chopper Reed type of prisoner would be an ideal candidate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
2 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Prison cameras usually run on a fairly comprehensive surveillance system. You can follow or track a person on more than one camera as they move through out the prison. A lot of cameras will have had to glitch.

 It would be easier to find a psycho or two in prison with nothing to lose and let them in to do the job. They are usually a lot cheaper than you might think and no need to get your hands dirty.  A Chopper Reed type of prisoner would be an ideal candidate.

Doesn't say how he suicided. Would be a bit hard to prove suicide if he's been knifed in the back or bashed with coke cans in a sock. Still i can understand all the fuss around this guys death, suicide or not. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit
Just now, Captain Risky said:

Doesn't say how he suicided. Would be a bit hard to prove suicide if he's been knifed in the back or bashed with coke cans in a sock. Still i can understand all the fuss around this guys death, suicide or not. 

The point is video footage would prove or disprove wether or not his death was self inflicted. 

Not many believe it was self inflicted.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice

First reports is that he hung himself but nothing really confirming that that I've seen yet. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
Posted (edited)

Thanks @susieice I've just been going through that article re the doc release Friday.  I don't even know who some of these names are, but it's the usual, deny, deny, deny...denying they've ever met the victim.  That's become a terribly common excuse really.  :rolleyes:  

Quote

But the new documents name more names, including former U.S. Sen. George Mitchell and former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson — both of whom deny any involvement.

I have no idea who those people are ^^ 

Quote

In her deposition, Giuffre mentioned, among others, Prince Andrew of Britain and high-powered attorney Alan Dershowitz. Giuffre claimed she was trafficked for sex in New York, Palm Beach, New Mexico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and on Epstein's private jet, known as the "Lolita Express."

Quote

The court documents also include some new details about President Trump's relationship with Epstein. Giuffre alleged Trump and Epstein were friends, and flight records show Trump flew on Epstein's jet in 1997. 

But Giuffre also said, according to the documents, she never had sex with Mr. Trump, nor did she witness him have sex with any other girls.

To think Prince Andrew who's always been a ladies man for as long as I can remember, has vehemently denied ever meeting this person yet she maintains she was forced to have sex with him multiple times.  Deny, Deny, Deny. :wacko:  Such a small list so far, yet full of powerful people.

 

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Kismit said:

 It would be easier to find a psycho or two in prison with nothing to lose and let them in to do the job. They are usually a lot cheaper than you might think and no need to get your hands dirty.  A Chopper Reed type of prisoner would be an ideal candidate.

LOL when you said Chopper Reed type of prisoner I had to chuckle.  Yes indeed! He'd be the type of psycho to do the job and would've relished in the task too. :wacko:  But you're right, you'd think there would've been so many wicked people like that in the prison that wouldn't have a problem carrying out a hit on another prisoner.  Especially one who is so high profile and a child sex predator at that.  

Actually, the other part to this is how on earth is Ghislaine getting away with it?  Surely she must be under surveillance or investigation or SOMETHING! 

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice

Mitchell was a Democrat Senator from Maine who also served as Senate Majority Leader. 

Bill Richardson was the Democrat Governor of New Mexico who also served as Ambassador to the UN and Energy Secretary under Clinton. He was Chairman of the 2004 Democratic National Convention and also the Democrat Governor's Association.

Here's their Wiki links:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_J._Mitchell

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Richardson

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
44 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Right?  On both Reddit and the chans for once, the comments on this are so alike and both are in agreeance.  People are in doubt as to what happened.  Does anybody seriously believe he killed himself?  At this point, I'd have to say they're kidding themselves.

Yes, that's right ^^ as said in above post, this place held El Chapo and terrorists and yet somehow they remained safe.  But they couldn't keep Epstein safe.... it's only been just over a month since he was arrested.  Only a month and he's dead already.

Granted he would've had a MASSIVE BOUNTY on his head by who knows who.  Guards could be paid off.  I'm sure I read there was a 10 million dollar bounty on his head at one stage. 

I cannot believe this.  Time to research, got my coffee.  If anyone has any information to share, please post it as both myself and many others have followed this for a long while now. :) 

 

I was just talking to my Husband about this and his theory is that, at the end of the day, having Epstein alive probably wasn't ever going to happen.  That he struck him as the sort of person who didn't keep his information up here (taps side of head) but kept it somewhere physically where it could be used.  That he'd have to have "visual evidence" whether it be photos, videos etc.  

We were just reading where that old guy John McAfee (the Anti-virus guy who's a bit strange) tweeted overnight where he hopes there will be a Dead Man's Drop....essentially a cache of information to be released if/should Epstein die.  

   

It's been long believed that Epstein does have a lot of what could be used as evidence stashed away in his various residents. As I recall, some had even suggested that he had used blackmail as leverage. I think it was in the old thread.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Risky
18 minutes ago, Kismit said:

The point is video footage would prove or disprove wether or not his death was self inflicted. 

Not many believe it was self inflicted.

Well there we go. If this is hushed over and quickly without proper investigation we'll know its murder. Trump ha the power to keep the investigation on-going and results honest. Lets see.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gwynbleidd
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, susieice said:

It's been long believed that Epstein does have a lot of what could be used as evidence stashed away in his various residents. As I recall, some had even suggested that he had used blackmail as leverage. I think it was in the old thread.

Yes, I believe you're right Susie.  I remember it mentioned in there and I also believe it's a very real possibility.  I've also thought Ghislaine or someone who we haven't even heard of yet, could have a stockpile of evidence used for blackmailing.  It wouldn't be a surprise that's for sure.  He had to get money from somewhere and he never seemed to do any "work".  Quite the enigma.

Quote

Well there we go. If this is hushed over and quickly without proper investigation we'll know its murder. Trump ha the power to keep the investigation on-going and results honest. Lets see.

God I hope so @Captain Risky - I'm glad they've jumped into investigating it immediately and from what I've been reading, it appears to be uniting people from the ever arguing sides over this.  Both sides (that I've read) appear to want the same thing which makes a nice change. 

Edited by pixiii
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice

I found this about the raid on his NYC apartment. It wasn't released what else other than the pictures may have been found there. I hope with his assets frozen, and that should happen anyway upon his death, no one can enter any of the properties to dispose of anything that could be sensitive to the women's cases. 

https://nypost.com/2019/07/08/feds-found-vast-trove-of-nude-photos-in-jeffrey-epsteins-safe/

Here's a link to the possible blackmail scheme. It's from the time when Acosta resigned.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2019/07/12/with-acosta-out-two-huge-epstein-mysteries-remain-n2549975

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps

Like I was saying.... B)  From the original, now closed thread:

Quote

Interesting take on Epstein's attempt at suicide  Link

"JEFFREY Epstein's life may be in danger as his powerful pals do not want him to reveal their secrets, his victims' lawyer has claimed."

"I do question whether it was a true suicide attempt. I mean how do you choke yourself? It doesn't make any sense."
-------------------------

He won't make it. :(

pixiii and susieice reacted to this

And he didn't. AS "and then" says, "Arkancide".

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jon the frog
1 hour ago, pixiii said:

Just woke up at 8am this Sunday morning to my Husband saying, "You're going to be on the forums all day today" to which I said, "Why?......oh god, it's not Epstein is it?"....he replied, "What Epstein....".

I see the old thread of Epstein has been closed (when he was arrested) - therefore I figure it's ok to begin a new one on the implications of this death. (Please close or delete if need be thanks Saru - if this isn't allowed) :) 

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6321377/fbi-to-investigate-epsteins-death-in-jail/?cs=14232

 

How convenient !

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.