Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

31 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Has anybody said what he hanged himself with?  Several people have noted that when you're on suicide watch they remove everything that could be used for that purpose.  Even if he was removed from an official watch status I would think they wouldn't resupply him with the means right away.  Something smells fishy.

No, only "apparent suicide".  They prison only issued a statement that he was pronounced dead at the hospital (ie. after they'd found him in cell, tried to resuscitate then sent to hospital).  They're not giving out names, just the word "sources" is used at this time. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/10/politics/bill-barr-jeffrey-epstein-justice-department-investigation/index.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49309317

I just wanted to correct myself from earlier re: the cruises made to Little St James, it is still on the Magical Kingdoms Disney Cruise website under Captain Nautica's Skorkeling Expedition.  I've researched some more and it appears the waters for snorkeling could be considered open to the public, therefore, not classified as actually being part of the island/beach etc.  Which makes perfect sense if you wanted to snorkel in a small lagoon off the coast of an island, but I just wanted to make that correction so it was a bit clearer.  I felt that earlier, I made it sound like they stopped at Little St James on the island itself, but they don't.  It's only the water.  :) 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Hawken said:

So is everyone. New York is in the cross hairs for this one. Not Florida this time.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, susieice said:

So is everyone. New York is in the cross hairs for this one. Not Florida this time.

For once I agree with her on something.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, pixiii said:

No, only "apparent suicide".  They prison only issued a statement that he was pronounced dead at the hospital (ie. after they'd found him in cell, tried to resuscitate then sent to hospital).  They're not giving out names, just the word "sources" is used at this time. 

A  hospital physician has to "pronounce you dead" even if your found cold and stiff somewhere else. Medics have to attempt to revive you even if your a "write off". 

The guards make their rounds and tap on your door to see if you move about 3:00 am. Then again at 7:00 am. He could of been dead for a hour or more. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

You have to scroll down through this link some but everyone is demanding an investigation into how Epstein was able to do this and why he was removed from suicide watch.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/jeffrey-epstein-died-financier-sex-trafficking-charges-dead-suicide-today-2019-08-10-live-updates/

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, susieice said:

They are all wondering why he was taken off of suicide watch. 

It would make it a lot easier for someone to "assist" him.  

• Like 3

I think people over estimate how "secure" prisons are. If he really wanted to kill himself he would find a way. 

• Like 3

His body has been taken from the hospital to the ME's office for autopsy, which is routine in a case of suicide. I just can't get over the names that keep popping up for being associated with him. Now it's Glenn Dubin, an investment banker and late MIT professor Marvin Minsky. There's been several big investment bankers. Also saw references to a prime minister and a European president. All those names on the 2,000 pages that were unsealed haven't come out into the public yet.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/heads-must-roll-outrage-at-how-high-security-jail-could-let-jeffrey-epstein-die/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I think people over estimate how "secure" prisons are. If he really wanted to kill himself he would find a way. 

I don't doubt that, but with so many rich, powerful and connected people possibly at risk if he would testify I'm sure one of them could find a way also.  The Clintons in particular seem to be associated with a number of curious suicides.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, susieice said:

You have to scroll down through this link some but everyone is demanding an investigation into how Epstein was able to do this and why he was removed from suicide watch.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/jeffrey-epstein-died-financier-sex-trafficking-charges-dead-suicide-today-2019-08-10-live-updates/

That Debra Blum looks and sounds similar to AOC.:huh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This article is interesting. It's about the people who helped Epstein along with his empire. Mentions Leslie Wexner, the owner of Victoria's Secrets. Seen his name in quite a few articles.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/meet-jeffrey-epsteins-gang-of-accused-slave-recruiters/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He had it coming. Anyways it happens from time to time that inmates commit suicide.

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, and then said:

Why not?  Proof or evidence haven't been required in the 3 years they've been attacking him and throwing up baseless allegations.  Having evidence of multiple flights on the Lolita Express makes Bill the more likely candidate for sane, logical people, though.

Speaking of baseless allegations, Trump has also been throwing them around about the Clintons for years. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Speaking of baseless allegations, Trump has also been throwing them around about the Clintons for years. 

:lol: Yeah, all the accusations have come from Trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Mate, even Bill’s own Secret Service bodyguard acknowledge Clinton flew on thr Lolita Express repeatedly, sometimes without his bodyguard. That stinks to high heaven.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Mate, even Bill’s own Secret Service bodyguard acknowledge Clinton flew on thr Lolita Express repeatedly, sometimes without his bodyguard. That stinks to high heaven.

it does. but it does not mean that the Clintons were responsible for his death.

Seems to me there are far too many posters who want to lay the blame at their favourite villain's feet without any form of evidence. That is foolish.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kismit said:

it does. but it does not mean that the Clintons were responsible for his death.

Seems to me there are far too many posters who want to lay the blame at their favourite villain's feet without any form of evidence. That is foolish.

There are too many high profile people involved to put the blame on anyone. They can't be written off either. Everyone he had dirt on is a suspect.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Piney said:

Trust me. The guards "assisted" in his suicide. :tu:

Guards Break Protocol - link

At the MCC, two jail guards are required to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed overnight, according to the source.

Piney, you appear to be psychic LOL

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

It all depends. If he was on suicide watch then it would be harder. But yes i tend to agree with you. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Captain Risky said:

Thats unproven conspiracy theory malarkey. Shame on you Michelle. 

Yet you're tripping over yourself to implicate Trump when there is ZERO evidence that's been presented that he ever went anywhere to stay at Epstein's properties.  He even banned the perv for his behavior at Mar a Lago.  You people are nuttier than squirrel poop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, and then said:

Yet you're tripping over yourself to implicate Trump when there is ZERO evidence that's been presented that he ever went anywhere to stay at Epstein's properties.  He even banned the perv for his behavior at Mar a Lago.  You people are nuttier than squirrel poop.

Didn't stop Trump from rushing to Epstein's defence to blame the Clintons. The actions of someone defending a friend. Anyway why have you even taken the moral high ground here when its common knowledge that Trump and Epstein hung out together and enjoyed the same company (to put it mildly).

• Like 3

6 hours ago, pixiii said:

To think Prince Andrew who's always been a ladies man for as long as I can remember, has vehemently denied ever meeting this person yet she maintains she was forced to have sex with him multiple times.  Deny, Deny, Deny. :wacko:  Such a small list so far, yet full of powerful people.

Mitchell and Richardson are second tier political figures, a senator and a governor.

The list is elites.  It will probably be a selective, posh list with maybe  a few more names added.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Didn't stop Trump from rushing to Epstein's defence to blame the Clintons

Source please...

• Like 2