Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Gwynbleidd

6 minutes ago, Skulduggery said:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/amp/

Take from this what you will. Also, if this has already been posted, my bad. I don’t have the patience or desire to wade through all this BS on here. All I can say is him being offed is one conspiracy I won’t call anyone crazy for believing. 

Wow thanks @Skulduggery no that hasn't been posted yet, so thank you :)  

I can believe this and I think there's quite a lot of people who have their doubts that he killed himself.  If you've got time, watch this link, it's basically how a majority of people are thinking right now. 

36 minutes ago, Skulduggery said:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/amp/

Take from this what you will. Also, if this has already been posted, my bad. I don’t have the patience or desire to wade through all this BS on here. All I can say is him being offed is one conspiracy I won’t call anyone crazy for believing. 

Except he had been taken off of suicide watch and wasn’t under the conditions described by this prisoner.

As I stated earlier it’s not really a wacko theory to think Jeffery was murdered.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bee said:

i doubt that there will be a funeral ... ^_^

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pixiii said:

I just had a read of this Risky and I'm not sure if you'd agree or not as we both have differing opinions on Trump, but to me, it seems Trump retweeted Terrence K. Williams' tweet who is a conservative commentator and comedian.  

Check this out, this is exactly how I see what was said (not by Trump, but by Williams)

It wasn't Trump that said the Clintons were responsible for Epstein's death.  He only retweeted a tweet from this comedian guy.  The media words it so it tricks people straight away into thinking Trump said it, but he didn't say it,   Williams did.

Now take a look at the 1st paragraph in the news article below:

The first paragraph shows in the wording they've used (in bold), which is where they hook people immediately.  But look at the second paragraph again up the top.  But they've already hooked you on the wording of the first paragraph, so now the reader is thinking, yep, Trump said it, so you brush over the 2nd paragraph where it blatantly says who actually made the alleged conspiracy theory, Terrence K. Williams. 

Anyway, I just wanted to point this out because it's a good example of how the media uses clever wordplay to catch people's interest in their articles and run with the narrative they want.  I have no idea who this Terrence K Williams is either though. :) 

The only reason I say this is, I used to retweet heaps of things, good and bad, whether I agreed with them or not.  It was more to make others aware of something bad that might be happening or something good that might be happening.  I also understand that when some people retweet, they're taking ownership of that other person's opinion.  However, I can't see that here in how it's written. 

Also check out the Journo's snippet here in the search results.....Check out how much stock she puts into RT's (those are Retweets btw) 

If you're ever unsure about articles, go after the journo's and see where they really stand.  As you can see if you go to her link on Twitter, she's changed her info to make sure nobody sees her RT comments....yet you can see what it used to be, prior to this report re RT's....changed just a wee bit too late.  Sneaky!

JaneCTimm.PNG

I was aware that Trump retweeted it but it doesn't change anything in my mind. Trump endorsed it by retweeting it. Anything to hurt the Clintons which begs the question why is Trump so fixated on the Clintons. Sorta makes all his arguments petty including his calls of fake news. By retweeting it Trump is also an accessory to fake news, no?

• Thanks 5

10 hours ago, pixiii said:

Just woke up at 8am this Sunday morning to my Husband saying, "You're going to be on the forums all day today" to which I said, "Why?......oh god, it's not Epstein is it?"....he replied, "What Epstein....".

I see the old thread of Epstein has been closed (when he was arrested) - therefore I figure it's ok to begin a new one on the implications of this death. (Please close or delete if need be thanks Saru - if this isn't allowed) :) 

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6321377/fbi-to-investigate-epsteins-death-in-jail/?cs=14232

Isn`t it amazing that these paedo monsters all build relationships with the rich and powerful?

I hope the reason he took so long to be exposed was that he didnt have dirt on Clinton, Trump, or Prince Andrew. I hope it was simply them falling for his ingratiation. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Mitchell and Richardson are second tier political figures, a senator and a governor.

The list is elites.  It will probably be a selective, posh list with maybe  a few more names added.

IDK I think Richardson is more of a player than folks realize. He is probably the person most responsible for our thawing relations with North Korea ,nominated for the nobel this year as a result , and he of course had a prominent role in the Clinton administration. His connections being the most interesting thing about him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

US prisons are supposed to be bad, gladiator school bad.

Everyone would have been gunning for him due to him being a high-profile and influential paedo. All the other convicts would have wanted to be the one that murdered him off or turned him into their prison wife. Just for the notoriety and status.

There is no way he would have got through 45 years in solitary confinement either. People tend to go funny in the head from that after just a couple of months. For such a lengthy prison sentence they should just execute them.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

US prisons are supposed to be bad, gladiator school bad.

Everyone would have been gunning for him due to him being a high-profile and influential paedo. All the other convicts would have wanted to be the one that murdered him off or turned him into their prison wife. Just for the notoriety and status.

There is no way he would have got through 45 years in solitary confinement either. People tend to go funny in the head from that after just a couple of months.

IDK they're pretty tightly run ships where prisoner movements and lives are controlled and timed down to the minute. That someone who had injuries from an alleged suicide attempt just a few weeks ago wasnt under suicide watch is a huge red flag. That high profile prisoners, because prisons are very worried about PR, went longer than prescribed for wellness checks is frankly the smoking gun IMO. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

I was aware that Trump retweeted it but it doesn't change anything in my mind. Trump endorsed it by retweeting it. Anything to hurt the Clintons which begs the question why is Trump so fixated on the Clintons. Sorta makes all his arguments petty including his calls of fake news. By retweeting it Trump is also an accessory to fake news, no?

At the end of the day, one needs to ask themselves does it really matter who Trump or Clinton or anybody else for that matter are focused upon.  It's irrelevant in comparison to what this monster did.    

Personally, I'm sick of all these random politicians and people throwing insults left right and centre.  This thread isn't meant to be about hatred on Trump or the Clintons.  This situation shouldn't be made into some political event otherwise the whole thread becomes derailed off topic. 

It was meant to be about the pedophile Epstein being found dead and the poor victims that are currently feeling like they've been robbed of any such justice right now.  That's who my thoughts are with. :( 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, pixiii said:

At the end of the day, one needs to ask themselves does it really matter who Trump or Clinton or anybody else for that matter are focused upon.  It's irrelevant in comparison to what this monster did.    

Personally, I'm sick of all these random politicians and people throwing insults left right and centre.  This thread isn't meant to be about hatred on Trump or the Clintons.  This situation shouldn't be made into some political event otherwise the whole thread becomes derailed off topic. 

It was meant to be about the pedophile Epstein being found dead and the poor victims that are currently feeling like they've been robbed of any such justice right now.  That's who my thoughts are with. :( 

I really badly want to agree with you but have two thoughts.

First we wouldnt know who Epstein was or what he did if it wasnt for who he knew while doing it so its kinda impossible to extract politics from the conversation.

Second, the most powerful man in the world just globally showed his support for a conspiracy theory that says a private citizen is a murderer. I understand that we're two and a half years into this garbage now and we're all kinda numb to the new stupid normal but that should be some shocking **** that deserves to be discussed. Not in a TMZ gossip "ooh look what he said" kind of way but in a "how the **** do we ever restore our nation" kind of way.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I really badly want to agree with you but have two thoughts.

First we wouldnt know who Epstein was or what he did if it wasnt for who he knew while doing it so its kinda impossible to extract politics from the conversation.

Second, the most powerful man in the world just globally showed his support for a conspiracy theory that says a private citizen is a murderer. I understand that we're two and a half years into this garbage now and we're all kinda numb to the new stupid normal but that should be some shocking **** that deserves to be discussed. Not in a TMZ gossip "ooh look what he said" kind of way but in a "how the **** do we ever restore our nation" kind of way.

You want something scarier than that? El Trumpo is right and a former President is effective behaving like a Bond villain and he’s proven again how bullet proof he is.

• Haha 3

I

15 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

You want something scarier than that? El Trumpo is right and a former President is effective behaving like a Bond villain and he’s proven again how bullet proof he is.

When it comes to trump and him making accusations it would be really cool if he had a shread of proof to back up his claims, kind of like true belivers here.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I

When it comes to trump and him making accusations it would be really cool if he had a shread of proof to back up his claims, kind of like true belivers here.

why should he, libs accuse people based on their fake documents,   

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, aztek said:

for the same reason libs should too, my remark wasnt a poke at trump.

in cases like these put up the evidence or shut up, that goes for anyone not just trump,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Did anyone see a white Fiat speeding away from the scene? (being driven erratically by a 98-year-old)

Edited by acute
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, bee said:

the earlier incident could have been part of the overall plan.... to set the scene...

he very well could be dead (one way or another)... but if we never see any convincing evidence of that -
being spirited away, never to be seen again - maybe living a life of luxury and depravity at a secret location
.... remains a possibility IMO...

I agree. Attorney General Barr and the Inspector General Horowitz are opening investigations into this, the former expressing complete dismay about it. Between Barr and Howrowitz, they hopefully will call for a DNA check to be sure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, aztek said:

Well, when he makes baseless negative claims like this, a nut job could take it as gospel and I dunno shoot up a Walmart or something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

I was aware that Trump retweeted it but it doesn't change anything in my mind. Trump endorsed it by retweeting it. Anything to hurt the Clintons which begs the question why is Trump so fixated on the Clintons.

Me thinks it is because Trump knows more about the Clintons than he cares to mention.  Just an opinion. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pixiii said:

This thread isn't meant to be about hatred on Trump or the Clintons.

^^This^^  :tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jeffrey Epstein, the financier who hanged himself in a federal jail in Manhattan, was supposed to have been checked by guards every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not being followed the night before he was found, a law-enforcement official with knowledge of his detention said.

In addition, the jail had transferred his cellmate and allowed Mr. Epstein to be housed alone in a cell just two weeks after he had been taken off suicide watch, a decision that also violated the jail’s normal procedure, two officials said.

The disclosures about apparent failures in Mr. Epstein’s detention at the Metropolitan Correctional Center deepened questions about his suicide and are very likely to be the focus of inquiries by the Justice Department and the F.B.I. 

A person with knowledge of the investigation said that when the decision was made to remove Mr. Epstein from suicide watch, the jail informed the Justice Department that Mr. Epstein would have a cellmate and that a guard “would look into his cell” every 30 minutes.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, South Alabam said:

Jeffrey Epstein, the financier who hanged himself in a federal jail in Manhattan, was supposed to have been checked by guards every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not being followed the night before he was found, a law-enforcement official with knowledge of his detention said.

In addition, the jail had transferred his cellmate and allowed Mr. Epstein to be housed alone in a cell just two weeks after he had been taken off suicide watch, a decision that also violated the jail’s normal procedure, two officials said.

The disclosures about apparent failures in Mr. Epstein’s detention at the Metropolitan Correctional Center deepened questions about his suicide and are very likely to be the focus of inquiries by the Justice Department and the F.B.I. 

A person with knowledge of the investigation said that when the decision was made to remove Mr. Epstein from suicide watch, the jail informed the Justice Department that Mr. Epstein would have a cellmate and that a guard “would look into his cell” every 30 minutes.

That guard had a look in, and walked away lol.

• Like 2

New York City says it expects to have Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy results this afternoon.

Are they bringing the Marilyn Monroe pathologist out of retirement?

(Ah..... the old conspiracy theories are the best :yes:)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kismit said:

Except he had been taken off of suicide watch and wasn’t under the conditions described by this prisoner.

As I stated earlier it’s not really a wacko theory to think Jeffery was murdered.

Having been in jail once (yeah, once, over a damned missed court date I couldn’t get to), I can say that the ceilings (all of them) are way the hell up there. Also, you can’t hang yourself from a bunk. This may not be true of every jail or prison. Still, this whole thing is pretty odd.

Not grounds by itself to wave a conspiracy flag, but it’s more likely than any dumb JFK conspiracy theories or a moon landing hoax theory. All of which is bogus. This smells like a rotten egg and there is a pretty real chance there may be a rotten egg behind the odor. The US doesn’t have an equivalent of an Unexplained Wealth Order, does it?

Edited by Skulduggery
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Me thinks it is because Trump knows more about the Clintons than he cares to mention.  Just an opinion. 

Maybe. But like @pixiii said it’s about the victims and not about the Clintons and Trumps. They’re both dirtier than each other and using the suffering of others to score points. 

• Like 3